Discuss Scratch

Sniper_Legend
Scratcher
70 posts

Masterpost/compilation: being signed out randomly, comments not loading/disappearing

And, I posted the above comment, and it gave me the 404 error. I clicked back, and now it shows it there.
Boy, Scratch is buggy today!

~Ƨηιρεя ℓεgεη∂
elise129
Scratcher
72 posts

Masterpost/compilation: being signed out randomly, comments not loading/disappearing

Yeah, it does that when you've been signed out.

The cake is a lie
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

Sniper_Legend wrote:

I think I got an error related to this, but the comment showed, and I made a reply and tried to send it. It gave me this:
[{“username”: “”, “num_tries”: 0, “success”: 0, “msg”: “”, “messages”: , “id”: null}]

It might be because the glitch occurred in a tab i opened right before this one.

OMG! Me as well!

Also not letting me sign in and view comments smh

when I receive [ Signature cue]
think [ Maybe if I tell people that their brain is an app...
They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

Sniper_Legend wrote:

I think I got an error related to this, but the comment showed, and I made a reply and tried to send it. It gave me this:
[{“username”: “”, “num_tries”: 0, “success”: 0, “msg”: “”, “messages”: , “id”: null}]

It might be because the glitch occurred in a tab i opened right before this one.

OMG! Me as well!

Also not letting me sign in and view comments smh

They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sniper_Legend wrote:

And, I posted the above comment, and it gave me the 404 error. I clicked back, and now it shows it there.
Boy, Scratch is buggy today!
Yeah, that happens to me. I don't think it's as major of a problem, though.

i like pokemon a normal amount
Ian-Stewart
Scratcher
500+ posts

Congratulations on getting stickied

My signature was completely outdated and a new one is under construction.
Leafsparkle
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian-Stewart wrote:

Thank you!!

Generation 378: The first time you see this, copy and paste it on top of your sig in the Scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment. Artificially boosting the generation is forbidden, but it's probably happened anyway.

If you feel so inclined, comment on my profile about effective altruism, toki pona, Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten, Esperanto, conlanging and other conlangs, or any kind of politics/policy.

sina ken sona e ni la, o toki tawa mi | Se vi povas legi ĉi tiun tekston, bonvolu paroli kun mi!
TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

Leafsparkle wrote:

Ian-Stewart wrote:

Thank you!!

(OFF TOPIC)
is your pfp supposed to be about jayfeather?

They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
Leafsparkle
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheBrozBlamII wrote:

(OFF TOPIC)
is your pfp supposed to be about jayfeather?
No – why do you say that? It's my OC. Jayfeather has blue eyes. And he only has two of them.

Generation 378: The first time you see this, copy and paste it on top of your sig in the Scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment. Artificially boosting the generation is forbidden, but it's probably happened anyway.

If you feel so inclined, comment on my profile about effective altruism, toki pona, Slate Star Codex / Astral Codex Ten, Esperanto, conlanging and other conlangs, or any kind of politics/policy.

sina ken sona e ni la, o toki tawa mi | Se vi povas legi ĉi tiun tekston, bonvolu paroli kun mi!
Fwibb
Scratcher
5 posts

forever
say [Wow!]
say [Wow!]
say [Wow!]
end
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I hearby name this glitch “THE DOOMGLITCH,”!

Last edited by ArrowlineDragon (Sept. 29, 2019 05:41:25)

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
inoking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have posted on another topic.
I hope it helps something.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3716133/

これは署名と呼ばれるもので投稿本文とは関係ありません。
Scratch は「世界最大の子ども向けコーディングコミュニティーで、シンプルなビジュアルインターフェースを持ったコーディング言語」
 つまり「子ども SNS」ではない

・「傾向」とは単に一定の基準で作品を並びかえただけのもので、ランキングでもなんでもないナンバーワンよりオンリーワンを目指してみては?
・「フォロー」とは他の Scratcher が何をしているかを簡単に確認するためのもので、「フォロワー」は「ファン」ではない
・「スタジオ」とは特定のテーマに沿って作品をまとめたり共同制作したりするための場所
・「星」や「ハート」などを何かの見返りとすることは Scratch チームによって禁止されている
BrycedTea
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thanks so much for pulling this thread together. It's really hard to get specific examples of this bug, so I wasn't able to see it until now. I think I've tracked down the cause of the issue and hopefully, with a little more investigation, we'll get a fix in soon.
Leafsparkle
Scratcher
100+ posts

BrycedTea wrote:

Thanks so much for pulling this thread together. It's really hard to get specific examples of this bug, so I wasn't able to see it until now. I think I've tracked down the cause of the issue and hopefully, with a little more investigation, we'll get a fix in soon.
You're welcome! I hope it'll be fixed soon too.

QuirkyKittten
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hai! I was reviewing a project for the Propose Projects to be Featured, when I tried to comment something on a project (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/222568094) this exact message showed up when I posted the comment “Hmm, it looks like comments have been turned off for this page. ” When the comments were turned on in the project.

I have officially moved to @Paigeri
JKBisms
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well, It's kinda cool that my description is here…

I'm sorry, an evil Coconut has eaten this signature, because the Kumquat was on vacation

TheBrozBlamII
Scratcher
64 posts

FIxed for me

They'll start using it.

Cya,
~ TheBrozBlam
DanTheScratchCrafter
Scratcher
100+ posts

This happens, like, every day for me.

Sniper_Legend wrote:

This also happens to me, I try to reply after getting onto the page and it says that, I reload and I'm logged out

Krokophant
Scratcher
100+ posts

That happened me too! Why does it happen? I mean, it happened just this morning, and yesterday too!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
-_Broken_-
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi! Yes this happens to me alot. another thing is on Mobile. when going onto a project it reloads twice and then you exit scratch.