Discuss Scratch

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Bubsette
I actually drew the “!” on her shirt myself. She isn't really happy about her whole existence and all…
SO.FREAKING.CUTE!! Is she a neko?
Yep, it's a Bubsy cat girl, because what could possibly go wrong?

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Bubsette
I actually drew the “!” on her shirt myself. She isn't really happy about her whole existence and all…
atleast it wasn't a fox girl maid

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Bubsette
Here you go! Minerva and Elliott!

- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

I'm thinking of starting an RP where we can use our OCs, but I don't have a name for it.

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

a smol piecey
Unfortunately the shirt and sleeves were not separate, but hey, at least I got her eye color right

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

Design update on Piecey.
Her haylirstyle has changed slightly, her mouth is different, her pinkeye has been cured, her hair color is no longer a pink gradient, her eyes are now rounded like they should be, and there may be a few other changes I missed.

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Aug. 22, 2019 22:13:08)

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

I'm thinking of starting an RP where we can use our OCs, but I don't have a name for it.
It's a cool concept!

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Design update on Piecey.
Her haylirstyle has changed slightly, her mouth is different, her pinkeye has been cured, her hair color is no longer a pink gradient, her eyes are now rounded like they should be, and there may be a few other changes I missed.
THEY BOTH ARE SO CUTE MY HEART IS MELTING! I've never seen the smol one before, which one is that?

the CHARAT topic~
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

CHARAT Topic

How do i create my own?

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

StrangerThingsFan365 wrote:

How do i create my own?
Just click on a link in the first post

the CHARAT topic~
LiteNing-Piecey
Scratcher
100+ posts

CHARAT Topic

I would post regularly but I'm a New Scratcher, thanks a lot spammers
famous first words

Last edited by LiteNing-Piecey (Aug. 23, 2019 12:35:53)

Check out my Waifu2x Topic!
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

LiteNing-Piecey wrote:

I would post regularly but I'm a New Scratcher, thanks a lot spammers
famous first words
Alas, the pinkeye is gone

the CHARAT topic~
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

bump

the CHARAT topic~
-NuII-
Scratcher
35 posts

CHARAT Topic

bump

@passthepineapple 's alt

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

Marsuna
Previously the LiteNing Universe version of Bowsette (of all characters), Marsuna (pronounced mair-suu-nuh) was the one who created Piecey's original chip. She is an anti-hero more than anything, doing both good and bad things. The first two syllables of her name are shortened versions of “Mary” and “Susan,” two child prodigy geniuses who were major characters in Johnny Test. In fact, she was inspired to make the brain chip after watching a certain episode of the show.

Bonus fact: Bubsette's alternative name is Bethany. She uses this persona when she doesn't want Billion Soft to sue the creator of the media she's in.

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Aug. 24, 2019 17:16:56)

-NuII-
Scratcher
35 posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Marsuna
Previously the LiteNing Universe version of Bowsette (of all characters), Marsuna (pronounced mair-suu-nuh) was the one who created Piecey's original chip. She is an anti-hero more than anything, doing both good and bad things. The first two syllables of her name are shortened versions of “Mary” and “Susan,” two child prodigy geniuses who were major characters in Johnny Test. In fact, she was inspired to make the brain chip after watching a certain episode of the show.

Bonus fact: Bubsette's alternative name is Bethany. She uses this persona when she doesn't want Billion Soft to sue the creator of the media she's in.
Oh cool! She looks like a cooler version of Tatsumaki! (No offence) I love the lore!

@passthepineapple 's alt

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

-NuII- wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Marsuna

Oh cool! She looks like a cooler version of Tatsumaki! (No offence) I love the lore!
I never knew a Discard bot was also an anime girl

yes, i use google

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

Bump 4 da F U T U R E

-NuII-
Scratcher
35 posts

CHARAT Topic

I am going to make more soon, I mostly have chibi art that's based on CHARAT.me but that's not the same thing. Wish me luck!

@passthepineapple 's alt

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

Piecey
Her design has changed quite a bit to reflect how I actually draw her. Mostly color changes, but y’know

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Piecey
Her design has changed quite a bit to reflect how I actually draw her. Mostly color changes, but y’know
she looks so cute and pleased with herself what did she do

the CHARAT topic~