Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Aaa this one is so cute >w<
She (Or he) is so cute does she (or he) have a name?
Her name is Jess.
Oooh she's so cute! My characters are just from a story of mine.(I have like maybe 120+ characters at this point) Minerva, Elliott, Tokumaru and Shiori are all villains tho. Have you tried making Felix as a chibi?
no and i will probably dont

Last one! This one is cute, too!
What's her name? If she doesn't have one I suggest Sunset, Dusk or Dawn
Sunset is a good name
She can control time… owo
Have you tried making her in origin? It is my second favorite next to genesis.
I have a question. Does Big band work for you? It doesn't for me
No. I will try.
Also I don't know.
Good luck! I gtg soon, have a good one. I am guessing its 9 pm in Turkey
You are correct!
btw i sleep in 11 am so…
Oh cool! I sleep pretty early. Any new creations?
nope :s
this is so sad. I found a bunch of users who use CHARAT.me but they all speak japanese
rip you
im talking turkish
ah yes but the problem is that the translator doesn't work on it
I think they made a studio about it but i'm not sure

Hey this is future Pineapple
It doesn't say “ edited” but take my word that it took me more than 5 minutes to realize that the japanese studio had nothing to do with CHARAT.me and was just a competition thing

I think THIS user has a origin pfp

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Her name is Jess.
Oooh she's so cute! My characters are just from a story of mine.(I have like maybe 120+ characters at this point) Minerva, Elliott, Tokumaru and Shiori are all villains tho. Have you tried making Felix as a chibi?

Sunset is a good name
No. I will try.
Also I don't know.
You are correct!
btw i sleep in 11 am so…
this is so sad. I found a bunch of users who use CHARAT.me but they all speak japanese
rip you
im talking turkish

It doesn't say “ edited” but take my word that it took me more than 5 minutes to realize that the japanese studio had nothing to do with CHARAT.me and was just a competition thing

That pfp is really nice!

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

Morimop wrote:

Her name is Jess.

Sunset is a good name
No. I will try.
Also I don't know.
You are correct!
btw i sleep in 11 am so…
rip you
im talking turkish

That pfp is really nice!
Yeah, I made some drawings based off the art style from Origin. I left it in my locker though

- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

I was kinda bored, curious of this app’s potential, and The Emerald Shop was treating my order like it doesn’t exist, so I decided to make my favorite OC of my creation.
Piecey
Her most defining trait, the tiny motherboard on the back of her head, sadly could not be replicated here. It’s normally hidden under her hair anyway, so that’s fine. Also, I couldn’t find sleeves that worked, so I just chose sleeves that were the closest to how I imagined. Anyway, it turned out pretty good! It is pretty nice to have art of her new design, which had never been seen in art form before.

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Aug. 20, 2019 19:24:35)

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

I was kinda bored, curious of this app’s potential, and The Emerald Shop was treating my order like it doesn’t exist, so I decided to make my favorite OC of my creation.
Piecey
Her most defining trait, the tiny motherboard on the back of her head, sadly could not be replicated here. It’s normally hidden under her hair anyway, so that’s fine. Also, I couldn’t find sleeves that worked, so I just chose sleeves that were the closest to how I imagined. Anyway, it turned out pretty good! It is pretty nice to have art of her new design, which had never been seen in art form before.
Woah! She's so pretty and unique! I love her!

I found my sketchbook with some drawings based on CHARAT.me I'll post them later. Thank you to everyone for sticking around!

the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Piecey

I found my sketchbook with some drawings based on CHARAT.me I'll post them later. Thank you to everyone for sticking around!
Fun fact: She was supposed to have green eyes that match her hair, but I oofed ip. At least it gives her a design difference than her design inspiration, Koishi. (I can explain, I used Koishi's morph to RP as her in a ROBLOX RP, I have no idea what Touhou is, aaaa)

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Piecey

Fun fact: She was supposed to have green eyes that match her hair, but I oofed ip. At least it gives her a design difference than her design inspiration, Koishi. (I can explain, I used Koishi's morph to RP as her in a ROBLOX RP, I have no idea what Touhou is, aaaa)
She reminds me of a more pastel version of young Minerva. Super cool! I see you changed your pfp?

the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Piecey

She reminds me of a more pastel version of young Minerva. Super cool! I see you changed your pfp?
Uhh, who's Minerva?

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Piecey
That oc is in your pfp, right? If so, she is very cute!

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

I changed my pfp again, it's still Piecey, but made with a mode more suited for pfp's

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

I changed my pfp again, it's still Piecey, but made with a mode more suited for pfp's
Oh wow so cute!

the CHARAT topic~
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

bump

the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Oh wow so cute!
Just as how I forgot to change her eye color to green (i guess pink is her canon eye color now), I forgot to remove the hairbuns

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Oh wow so cute!
Just as how I forgot to change her eye color to green (i guess pink is her canon eye color now), I forgot to remove the hairbuns
Cool beans! I brought my journal back from my locker, I have a whole page dedicated to Minerva. Once I stop procrastinating I'll show you who she is

the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Oh wow so cute!
Cool beans! I brought my journal back from my locker, I have a whole page dedicated to Minerva. Once I stop procrastinating I'll show you who she is
I actually have an explanation for her eye color change. Since she has “anime eyes” that are pretty much like screens, she could easily change her eye color to her liking.

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Oh wow so cute!
I actually have an explanation for her eye color change. Since she has “anime eyes” that are pretty much like screens, she could easily change her eye color to her liking.
I've never heard of something like that, where is she from? your own story?

the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Oh wow so cute!
She's a completely original character, actually. I have my own universe for my OCs and charater adaptations, called the TailsFanV51 Cintematic Universe. However, I may change it to the LiteNing Universe. LiteNing was a name I used for quite a few things, most of them being in LittleBigPlanet.

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Oh wow so cute!
She's a completely original character, actually. I have my own universe for my OCs and charater adaptations, called the TailsFanV51 Cintematic Universe. However, I may change it to the LiteNing Universe. LiteNing was a name I used for quite a few things, most of them being in LittleBigPlanet.
Oh wow! What are you planning to do with them? I might make Paranormal into a webcomic series

the CHARAT topic~
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

Bubsette
I actually drew the “!” on her shirt myself. She isn't really happy about her whole existence and all…

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Aug. 22, 2019 12:56:36)

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CHARAT Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Bubsette
I actually drew the “!” on her shirt myself. She isn't really happy about her whole existence and all.
SO.FREAKING.CUTE!! Is she a neko?

the CHARAT topic~