Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || Shop Management Academy 2.0 (SMA) || Learn To Create an Amazing Shop! || Applications Are Open! || [RSS Feed]
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

|| Shop Management Academy 2.0 (SMA) || Learn To Create an Amazing Shop! || Applications Are Open! ||

Hey, you know what? I was the first one create a thread. so I have an idea to make this better.
THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
So…… Right. This is the most sucessful thread, right? So, I have created an idea. Merge all 4 to have 1 Founder and 3 co-founders. Also making SMA More community based
THAT IS DUE TO YOUR POPULARITY

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

|| Shop Management Academy 2.0 (SMA) || Learn To Create an Amazing Shop! || Applications Are Open! ||

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Hey, you know what? I was the first one create a thread. so I have an idea to make this better.
THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
So…… Right. This is the most sucessful thread, right? So, I have created an idea. Merge all 4 to have 1 Founder and 3 co-founders. Also making SMA More community based
Ok! I will agree! And there is 4 threads? I only found 2. (Mine and yours.) And it's not my popularity it's the threads.

Last edited by Panda_Gamer1212 (Aug. 12, 2019 20:02:28)

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
Ok! I will agree! And there is 4 threads? I only found 2. (Mine and yours.) And it's not my popularity it's the threads.
I mean all 2. Also JBrow and OwenRich are working together and they haven't created the thread yet.

AFN!

HELLO
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
I mean all 2. Also JBrow and OwenRich are working together and they haven't created the thread yet.
githuuub

bye
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
githuuub
Not right now. Too busy. Do not reply.

AFN!

HELLO
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
CO-FOUNDER === FOUNDER

bye
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
CO-FOUNDER === FOUNDER
co-founder does not have the ability to close the thread, abuse, or make executive decisions while the founder can.

AFN!

HELLO
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
CO-FOUNDER === FOUNDER
co-founder does not have the ability to close the thread, abuse, or make executive decisions while the founder can.
githuuuuuub

bye
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
(I know that jbrow and owenrich are working together.) Ok.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
CO-FOUNDER === FOUNDER
githuuuuuub
FINE. BUT GITHUB ONLY NO *******.

AFN!

HELLO
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
CO-FOUNDER === FOUNDER
githuuuuuub
Why do you say github so much?

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
CO-FOUNDER === FOUNDER
githuuuuuub
Why do you say github so much?
we are trying to make a project, he does not check much

bye
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: DaBoi001
Shop You Own: DaBoi Inc/Shop
Shop You Work At: Co-Founder of The Mysterious Shop
Codeword: Two.O
Other:

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Username: DaBoi001
Shop You Own: DaBoi Inc/Shop
Shop You Work At: Co-Founder of The Mysterious Shop
Codeword: Two.O
Other:
You will have the next level 1 student if the people who applied before you get there student. I need to check your shop to see if you can handle something higher.

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SMA is partnering with the SRA and I will add this to the shopping mall.

OlafDolaff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: OlafDolaff
Do You Own A Shop: Yes
If You Own A Shop Do You Want To Use It (Give Link If Yes): No
Do You Work In A Shop: Yes
Codeword: 2.0!
Other: Can I be level 3?

my signature was not eaten by evil kumquats
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OlafDolaff wrote:

Username: OlafDolaff
Do You Own A Shop: Yes
If You Own A Shop Do You Want To Use It (Give Link If Yes): No
Do You Work In A Shop: Yes
Codeword: 2.0!
Other: Can I be level 3?
You can only be in level 3 if yoou use your shop and I look at it and think you can be in level 3. Otherwise you're accepted as a level 1 student!

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
Ok! I messaged OwenRich and jbrow78 about this I will let the have a week to decide then if they said no or didnt say anything smileycreations15 will be co-founder with you.

DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
Ok! I messaged OwenRich and jbrow78 about this I will let the have a week to decide then if they said no or didnt say anything smileycreations15 will be co-founder with you.
I accept, plus I will help with management since I was the first tutor in the old thread and actually tutored u myself, then Wolfee delete their account.

stop fuming and start loving :p
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OwenRich wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

THE COMMUNITY ADDITION
I accept, plus I will help with management since I was the first tutor in the old thread and actually tutored u myself, then Wolfee delete their account.
Ok just jbrow is left.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » || Shop Management Academy 2.0 (SMA) || Learn To Create an Amazing Shop! || Applications Are Open! || [RSS Feed]