Discuss Scratch

triangulum34
New to Scratch
14 posts

⭐ ~ The Scratch Shop X ~ Open to infinite wonders ~ ⭐

Username: triangulum34
Work You Want Done: Voice acting
Description (Please explain in as much detail as possible): adult male saying “hmm”, 3 variations in octave/pitch. adult female, “hmm” 3 variations in octave/pitch.
Notified on Your Profile? Yes
Other: n/a
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Hello! Please note that per this post https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/340012/ you shouldn't be buying or selling Scratch loves/follows/etc. with your currency.
Sorry about that

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Poke-123
Scratcher
5 posts

WORKER FORM
Username: CraftGirl-HAS
Job: Sprite Maker
Experience in Shops: RAS ScratchStore
Example of Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/322792211
Activity Rate (x/10):10/10
Following the thread? Yes
Other:
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poke-123 wrote:

WORKER FORM
Username: CraftGirl-HAS
Job: Sprite Maker
Experience in Shops: RAS ScratchStore
Example of Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/322792211
Activity Rate (x/10):10/10
Following the thread? Yes
Other:
Accepted! Great pixel art!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ajsya can decide stoooof

President of Scratch ShopBux
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Hello! Please note that per this post https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/340012/ you shouldn't be buying or selling Scratch loves/follows/etc. with your currency.
Sorry about that
I think he means the new scratcher box

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
emmettcool
Scratcher
11 posts

can i have a dragon shooting fire, make sure it fits in the profile thingy, i also want my name over it
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

emmettcool wrote:

can i have a dragon shooting fire, make sure it fits in the profile thingy, i also want my name over it
Please use the form on the front page to order, that way, we have all the information we need.

no signature plz
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys! Just wanted drop in quickly to say hi. What happened to Captain Ratlex and all the other staff members? There only seems to be 2 or 3 of you now…
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

Hey guys! Just wanted drop in quickly to say hi. What happened to Captain Ratlex and all the other staff members? There only seems to be 2 or 3 of you now…
idk, this is pretty inactive

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Yeah, I used to work at the older versions, but then I got very busy and had to quit. I knew MClovers though. Sprite Art was fun, and I was VP / President for a short time while Ratlex was away.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Yeah, I used to work at the older versions, but then I got very busy and had to quit. I knew MClovers though. Sprite Art was fun, and I was VP / President for a short time while Ratlex was away.
OML VCOONEY UR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHABBUX RECENTLY HIT 300PAGES3R

Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Sorry about that
I think he means the new scratcher box
Just confirming that yes, you should remove that from the New Scratcher section.
Vcooney
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Really? That's great! Yes, I am alive, I'm just not as active because of school and summer homework.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vcooney wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Vcooney wrote:

Really? That's great! Yes, I am alive, I'm just not as active because of school and summer homework.
Oh, okay. I've been missing my old Shop of Scratch and Scratch Shop friends. CR is travelling, so he hasn't been active. I don't even know what happened to Jacey.

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Oh, okay. I've been missing my old Shop of Scratch and Scratch Shop friends. CR is travelling, so he hasn't been active. I don't even know what happened to Jacey.
Oof

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
FrenchFries49
New to Scratch
10 posts

“Banners” sounds like “people who ban”. XD
FrenchFries49
New to Scratch
10 posts

PACKAGE FORM
Username: FrenchFries49
Package Section: New Scratcher
Exact Item (If Applicable): N/A
Other: I’m Virus000
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchFries49 wrote:

PACKAGE FORM
Username: FrenchFries49
Package Section: New Scratcher
Exact Item (If Applicable): N/A
Other: I’m Virus000
Claimed

Hi, I'm ajsya!