Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more! [RSS Feed]
Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

MClovers wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

here they are and also how do quote somebody like Poppin132 wrote: …….
You click that little quote button on the side of a post.

ahhh! thanks
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

Poppin132 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

here they are and also how do quote somebody like Poppin132 wrote: …….
You click that little quote button on the side of a post.

ahhh! thanks
No problem!

byewazzo
Scratcher
45 posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

Poppin132 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

here they are and also how do eat somebody like Poppin132 wrote: …….
You click that little reply button on the side of a comment.

GAH! WHAT ON EARTH
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

byewazzo wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

here they are and also how do eat somebody like Poppin132 wrote: …….
You click that little reply button on the side of a comment.

GAH! WHAT ON EARTH
pls don't edit posts

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

Poppin132 wrote:

Username: Poppin132
Product you want: Sprite edited
Description: Gohan Ssj Looking Suprised
Deadline: 1.5 day
Preferred way of contact: Comment on pf
Did you read the laws?: Yeep
Other: Reference : The angel AND the expression and the stance he is in





Poppin132 wrote:

another order Please i want done the both order done neatly and look good because they will be close to the screen, thanks
Username : Poppin132
Product you want: Sprite edited
Description: Android 16 not facing towards you
Deadline: 1.5 day
Preferred way of contact: Comment on pf
Did you read the laws?: Yeep
Other: Reference : The angel







Both Accepted and will be done soon!

Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

Both Accepted and will be done soon!

Yay
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

Poppin132 wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

Both Accepted and will be done soon!

Yay
Done!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/325470544/

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

bump- no more bumps before 24 hours

Hi_I_am_Alex
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

Hey there!

Hi_I_am_Alex wrote:

Employee Application Form
Username: @Hi_I_am_Alex
Job you want: Reviewer
Why should we pick you?: I am frank (IDK if that's a good trait or not LOL) but also I have standards, and I enjoy looking into more details in projects to see how they work (i.e. if it's an animation, if the artist used motion blocks, how well they used them, etc.) and I also feel like I am pretty good with scrutinizing stuff for positive features and things that could use work on.
Activeness: 8, before school starts (September 3rd), probably decrease to about 4 or 5 afterwards
Experience in job?: I haven't been employed in a Scratch shop before
Any examples of work?: No
Have you read the laws?: Yes.
Any other services you can provide we don't already provide?: Logistic coding?
Other: I think that's all, thanks!

Hi, nice to meet you! I am Alex.

*Disclaimer - my real name is not Alex
DBZ_PROJECTS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

byewazzo wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

here they are and also how do eat somebody like Poppin132 wrote: …….
You click that little reply button on the side of a comment.

GAH! WHAT ON EARTH
pls don't edit posts


LOL
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

Hi_I_am_Alex wrote:

Hey there!

Hi_I_am_Alex wrote:

Employee Application Form
Username: @Hi_I_am_Alex
Job you want: Reviewer
Why should we pick you?: I am frank (IDK if that's a good trait or not LOL) but also I have standards, and I enjoy looking into more details in projects to see how they work (i.e. if it's an animation, if the artist used motion blocks, how well they used them, etc.) and I also feel like I am pretty good with scrutinizing stuff for positive features and things that could use work on.
Activeness: 8, before school starts (September 3rd), probably decrease to about 4 or 5 afterwards
Experience in job?: I haven't been employed in a Scratch shop before
Any examples of work?: No
Have you read the laws?: Yes.
Any other services you can provide we don't already provide?: Logistic coding?
Other: I think that's all, thanks!
Accepted! You found my store!

Hi_I_am_Alex
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Hi_I_am_Alex wrote:

Hey there!

Hi_I_am_Alex wrote:

Employee Application Form
Username: @Hi_I_am_Alex
Job you want: Reviewer
Why should we pick you?: I am frank (IDK if that's a good trait or not LOL) but also I have standards, and I enjoy looking into more details in projects to see how they work (i.e. if it's an animation, if the artist used motion blocks, how well they used them, etc.) and I also feel like I am pretty good with scrutinizing stuff for positive features and things that could use work on.
Activeness: 8, before school starts (September 3rd), probably decrease to about 4 or 5 afterwards
Experience in job?: I haven't been employed in a Scratch shop before
Any examples of work?: No
Have you read the laws?: Yes.
Any other services you can provide we don't already provide?: Logistic coding?
Other: I think that's all, thanks!
Accepted! You found my store!
Yup!

Hi, nice to meet you! I am Alex.

*Disclaimer - my real name is not Alex
TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

Would your store like to use SuperBux?

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

TheFlightShow wrote:

Would your store like to use SuperBux?
Ok. Are the prices own to set?

TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

TheFlightShow wrote:

Would your store like to use SuperBux?
Ok. Are the prices own to set?
Yes you can set them.

TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

TheFlightShow wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

TheFlightShow wrote:

Would your store like to use SuperBux?
Ok. Are the prices own to set?
Yes you can set them.
Do you want to join then?

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

TheFlightShow wrote:

TheFlightShow wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

TheFlightShow wrote:

Would your store like to use SuperBux?
Ok. Are the prices own to set?
Yes you can set them.
Do you want to join then?
Ok, sure!

DBZ_FanMLK
Scratcher
7 posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

I know I work here but I've waited a month and my order has not even begun. I am unsatisfied. Please do something about this.
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

DBZ_FanMLK wrote:

I know I work here but I've waited a month and my order has not even begun. I am unsatisfied. Please do something about this.
I'll see into it. I have sent a notification to DBZ_PROJECTS to ask him the progress on your order. Sorry for the delay and we'll try to do it ASAP.

DragonballZT
Scratcher
8 posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

um dude?
Im still here

Yes I animate Dragonball like a demigod

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile