Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more! [RSS Feed]
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

DBZ_PROJECTS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Guys, stop bumping the thread so much!

Ok bump removed
Please don't be rude

DBZ_PROJECTS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more!

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

DBZ_PROJECTS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Ok bump removed
Please don't be rude

I was Just joking around
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DBZ_PROJECTS wrote:

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

DBZ_PROJECTS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Ok bump removed
Please don't be rude

I was Just joking around
It's okay

Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Governor and Vice President, 2.3k Posts

You can contact me on my profile or alternatively on my wiki talk page!
#AddImgBB
Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

oof
Hai_Mami
Scratcher
18 posts

Say wow if you like me in the shop
say blah if you don't
DBZ_PROJECTS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hai_Mami wrote:

say blah if you don't

Wow…
Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

this place going down hill fast and also wow
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hai_Mami wrote:

say blah if you don't
Wow to all shop members. But, please, all off-topic talk should be in the off-topic studio!

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poppin132 wrote:

this place going down hill fast and also wow
That's because no one is posting off-topic stuff in the studio. They're doing it here and it took up 1 to 2 whole pages!!

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

NO MORE OFF-TOPIC TALK ON SHOP PLEASE!!!
USE THE STUDIO

Hai_Mami
Scratcher
18 posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

NO MORE OFF-TOPIC TALK ON SHOP PLEASE!!!
USE THE STUDIO
Im sorry I forgot about that…
Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

can somebody send be a link to the off topic studio
DBZ_PROJECTS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poppin132 wrote:

can somebody send be a link to the off topic studio

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25073992/
Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

tank you
Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

bump cuz your at page 2
also order
also also i am allowed to b.u.m.p?

Last edited by Poppin132 (Aug. 24, 2019 18:16:29)

Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

Username: Poppin132
Product you want: Sprite edited
Description: Gohan Ssj Looking Suprised
Deadline: 1.5 day
Preferred way of contact: Comment on pf
Did you read the laws?: Yeep
Other: Reference : The angel AND the expression and the stance he is in

Last edited by Poppin132 (Aug. 24, 2019 18:26:15)

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poppin132 wrote:

bump cuz your at page 2
also order
also also i am allowed to b.u.m.p?
you can but make sure the last bump was 24 hours ago. Also, what's the order?

Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

another order Please i want done the both order done neatly and look good because they will be close to the screen, thanks
Username : Poppin132
Product you want: Sprite edited
Description: Android 16 not facing towards you
Deadline: 1.5 day
Preferred way of contact: Comment on pf
Did you read the laws?: Yeep
Other: Reference : The angel

Last edited by Poppin132 (Aug. 24, 2019 18:35:26)

Poppin132
Scratcher
57 posts

here they are and also how do quote somebody like Poppin132 wrote: …….
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Poppin132 wrote:

here they are and also how do quote somebody like Poppin132 wrote: …….
You click that little quote button on the side of a post.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, thumbnails, sprites and more! [RSS Feed]