Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

delorian1 wrote:

Who did the work for you: ConvexPolygon
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/tinyurl.com%5C/..%5CVAMvactamore
Score out of ten: 10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n):y
Was it on time? (y/n):y
Will you come again? (y/n): def y
Remarks (mandatory): He was fast and I loved it
TYSM

Hello! I'm Jay!
I am A STEM Nerd, A Pilot, CEO of J Technologies, an Intermediate graphics designer, a maker, a web designer, a “Rubyist”/“Pythonist”, A Christian, A Conservative, A Republican, A Gamer, A Vector Artist, An Apple Hater Lover, And an Entrepreneur.
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

“The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” –Arthur C. Clarke

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

delorian1 wrote:

~snip~
sorry I actually closed my shop but yea
If you accidentally closed it, you can report it to be re-opened.

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

Uh, sorry, I have to resign, my parents don't like me doing other people's work for them so, yeah….bye guys.

PareOfPenguines wrote:

ConvexPolygon wrote:

PareOfPenguines wrote:

I would like a shop box please?
Can the banner be divided into halves magenta, aqua marine on each half with black words “V.A.M Voices, Animations. and More”
Sure.
can you finish it in two days?
You're @delorian1?

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center
now includes claimed ones

Unclaimed Total: 9 (Qualified: 8) (Unqualified: 1)

Claimed Total: 2 (Claimed: 0) (Recently Done: 2)

Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I would like a mask made to fit one of my OCs. The mask should be an blueish-green snake head with its mouth open (the OC's head will be in the mouth), and I want a front view, side view, and back view of it. The mask MUST NOT be a higher resolution than my OCs.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes to both
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and hamsters love food
Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: pfp
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): this may be hard so i'll give you all the time you need
Description: I would like my alt, @You-TurnAround,'s profile pic to be converted to a default pfp. It should still be a gif.
Project link (if needed): image is located at http://aks.roshd.ir/photos/8.1172.medium.aspx
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): notify me here, on the topic
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): i follow
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: profile(yeah, I want two to choose)
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description:Have a starry sky background with an animal jam fox model, coloured purple, but Not fully purple, with some white near the mouth, and, if possible Angrybella in the animal jam font, if you can’t do the animal jam font, then please do undertale font. And computer animal jam before I forget.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Hamsters love food very much.
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: An intro/animation
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description: My oc running, and at the end, her clawing the screen. Have the words Angrybella: Artist, scratcher and Warriors fan. Also, at the end, ‘Hope you enjoy’ should be on the screen! Also, if I like the intro, I’ll get an Outro later on.
Project link (if needed): here is da ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/361920706
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yepity yep
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Hamsters love food
Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: pfp modifications
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: I want my pfp to be modified to say ‘RedGuy12’. In another version, it should say ‘RedGuy11’. All other aspects remain the same.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): follow
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):follow
Have you read the Terms of Service?: should i make an account called @HamstersAreLovely?
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
Username: @Strajox
Deadline: ASAP
Work you want done: Coding
Description: I need help with my closest-clone script. The X and Y of clones is put in a list. I need the “Arrow locator” to go to the closest clone so the arrow can point to it.
Project link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/376851709/ (Shared on an alt account)
Profile comments are on and following the thread
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Strajox/ (main) https://scratch.mit.edu/users/strahinja2008/ (alt)
Have you read the Terms of service?: Hamsters love food
STATUS: NOT YET DUE (automatically added data to complete the form, assumed it would fall into coding category)
Username: @RedGuy7
Work you want done: vector art
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11:59:58 pm (UTC-5 time) countdown
Description: a vector image of a feather with approximately 45*160 pixels
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): follow
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters are lovely
Username: Waffle_Iron_Studios
Work you want done: Art
Description: I need rock poly-art, it should be light brown-ish tan, with a darker bottom, and it should have multiple frames to show it shattering, but don’t make too many pieces, at most 3-5.
Project link (if needed): Nope
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both, but please notify me on my profile when it’s done.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Waffle_Iron_Studios/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yep, and hamsters like food, especially ramen noodles.
Username: @9cjames1
Work you want done: I need a logo.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 3/23/2020.
Description: I need a logo for my business on Scratch called ProID System. It needs to say ProID System. The OS to serve your needs. It needs to look tech too. Thank you!
Project link (if needed): It is not needed.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments preffered.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): 9cjames1
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes.

delorian1 wrote:

Can I have a shop box?
Can the banner be red and have white words “AnimationTV” on the front
STATUS: DONE BY @congyingzhou ON 23RD MARCH 2020: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/?page=134#post-3884741

PareOfPenguines wrote:

Can the banner be divided into halves magenta, aqua marine on each half with black words “V.A.M Voices, Animations. and More”
STATUS: DONE BY @ConvexPolygon ON 24TH MARCH 2020: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/?page=134#post-3885905

too many orders
also after 3 days the recently done orders are taken down

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Format by @jbrow78 - Current Secretary
Image by @congyingzhou - President

BUMPs
Key:
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Vote for Assistant Secretary (4 days left!)

———————

Links

Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center
Not yet due: 6
Overdue: 2
please note that orders themselves will not be put on here, just the total amount of qualified unclaimed orders

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 24, 2020 08:15:02)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Coupon system!

So, the Fragments System was a success at the start, but crashed down because of @culverkwan and a lot of ppl pressuring me to update around the clock.

So, I invented an easier system: The Coupon System! (I'm surprised nobody found out that the post links were all saying ‘Coupon System’ after a deleted the fragments system).

How it works: Easy! Once you take an order (I am limiting this to workers now we have too many orders and I don't want more due to this), you get a coupon point! Taking boxes will result in 0.5 points more than taking normal orders. Different amounts of coupon points can buy different sized coupons (small, medium, large etc.).

Inspiration: Got it from ordering from a restaurant

Additional Features: I WILL be considering adding a project/robot/machine for this (as you all suggested). It will NOT include cloud data though. I will run the project in the editor and the machine will add the points for each worker. But the buying coupons will of course be manually since cloud data is… not to be trusted. But why I haven't made something like this is that it is much easier doing this manually still. The bot will need to ask questions such as ‘username’ ‘amount’ and typing this in is even more time-taking than just adding the points manually in the forum. Tell me what you think.

Also, the number of fragments from the last system (not counting D3, A5 etc.) will be converted into coupon points. But only the workers.

How is this better?: Well, first off I don't need to use the random-picker to pick a fragment. Saves time. Secondly, there won't be any trades (yes, no more trading). Third, the prizes will be easier to do (I just need some pre-done coupon banners) and also the coupons won't be something like ‘follows’ or ‘advertising’.

That pretty much wraps it up, I hope ya all love this system!

Last edited by congyingzhou (April 2, 2020 04:56:27)

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm loving the coupon point system idea!

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want an idea package.

Also, my other identity is
Bruticus01.

hello again, congyingzhou.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

I'm loving the coupon point system idea!

Spritesmasher wrote:

I want an idea package.

Also, my other identity is
Bruticus01.

hello again, congyingzhou.
Hello there!

Order taken!

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I claimed orders. They aren't on the orders center…

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
delorian1
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

delorian1 wrote:

~snip~
sorry I actually closed my shop but yea
If you accidentally closed it, you can report it to be re-opened.

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

Uh, sorry, I have to resign, my parents don't like me doing other people's work for them so, yeah….bye guys.

PareOfPenguines wrote:

ConvexPolygon wrote:

PareOfPenguines wrote:

Sure.
can you finish it in two days?
You're @delorian1?
yes I am I know

Hello
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Waffle_Iron_Studios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

What you doing OurPrincess and Waffle
WDYM
Secretaries…
???

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
RaisinrPP
Scratcher
17 posts

bump

Alt account of @RedGuy7
Mostly used for shop orders.
Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Keyboard-Cat
Work you want done:
Description: Banner for the holiday shop (see in requests)
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile Comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Keyboard-Cat/

“Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest.” ~Leafpool
“We must face destiny, not run from it. Our destiny is our path that we must follow.” ~Cinderpelt
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Work you want done:
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile Comments
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Keyboard-Cat/
Unfortunately, it appears your form is missing something. Please read the Terms of Service more carefully.
Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Work you want done:
Unfortunately, it appears your form is missing something. Please read the Terms of Service more carefully.

Oops sorry it should say banner in work you want done I missed it

“Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest.” ~Leafpool
“We must face destiny, not run from it. Our destiny is our path that we must follow.” ~Cinderpelt
ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Work you want done:

Nope. That's still incorrect.

Hello! I'm Jay!
I am A STEM Nerd, A Pilot, CEO of J Technologies, an Intermediate graphics designer, a maker, a web designer, a “Rubyist”/“Pythonist”, A Christian, A Conservative, A Republican, A Gamer, A Vector Artist, An Apple Hater Lover, And an Entrepreneur.
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

“The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” –Arthur C. Clarke

Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

ConvexPolygon wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Work you want done:

Oops sorry. Fits in “banners” and also HAMSTERS LOVE FOOD!!!!!!!!

ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

ConvexPolygon wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Starstriker3000 wrote:

Keyboard-Cat wrote:

Work you want done:

Oops sorry. Fits in “banners” and also HAMSTERS LOVE FOOD!!!!!!!!
YESS! Taken.

Hello! I'm Jay!
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

I claimed orders. They aren't on the orders center…
Nah, it's only after the modified version

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

What you doing OurPrincess and Waffle
WDYM
Secretaries…
???
Hello, you might want to check the BoD…
1. President (total control of the shop, can hire workers, fire workers, bump orders, close down the shop etc, also needs to bump UOC and bumping stuff, writes news etc.): @congyingzhou
2. First Vice President (can hire workers, bump orders, take orders, mainly in charge of order of the shop, fills in president when he is absent, but cannot close down the shop anytime): @Alex11345
3. Second Vice President (can hire workers, in charge of overseeing production and activity rate, gives weekly and monthly reports to the President about activeness and ordering traffic, fills in first vice president when he/she is absent, cannot close down shop): @ConvexPolygon
4. Chairman (backup 2nd VP, has casting vote in the event of a tie, gathers vote/activity check results for President): @OurPrincess
5. Secretary (in charge of unclaimed orders center (format), bumps orders when orders are near deadline, bumps activity checks/votes as reminded, cannot hire): @Waffle_Iron_Studios
6. Assistant Secretary (helps Secretary, fills in Secretary when he/she is absent): {voting period}
7. Adviser (gives advice on updating the main posts, can bump orders, take orders, cannot close down shop): Vacant
8. Marketer (in charge of advertising the shop, can bump orders, cannot hire): {this position has been terminated}

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 25, 2020 03:11:04)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

An sneak peek of the next system… the Coupon system!
~snippy snip~
Note that this is only a sneak peek and has not started. It will start on 1st April.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]