Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
delorian1
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Can I have a shop box?
Cn the banner be red and have white words “AnimationTV” on the front

Hello
IAmSpeed123
Scratcher
41 posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Nice

Last edited by IAmSpeed123 (March 21, 2020 16:53:36)

Check out my projects! By the way thanks for more than 100 plus follows, but more never hurt nobody!
Click that image to come to an awesome project!
Type
banana fritter
on my profile for good luck!
ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

delorian1 wrote:

Can I have a shop box?
Taking.

Hello! I'm Jay!
I am A STEM Nerd, A Pilot, CEO of J Technologies, an Intermediate graphics designer, a maker, a web designer, a “Rubyist”/“Pythonist”, A Christian, A Conservative, A Republican, A Gamer, A Vector Artist, An Apple Hater Lover, And an Entrepreneur.
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

“The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” –Arthur C. Clarke

HyperGamerStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

It says support us by giving us an internet, so is internet the code word?

Last edited by HyperGamerStudios (March 22, 2020 00:12:38)

Check out my “Several Trashy Nights” game series!!!

ALSO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW MOST POPULAR GAME FLAPPY BIRD!!! IT WAS FRONT-PAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GRIFFPATCH VIEWED IT TOO!!!!!!) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/380783037/
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

no

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
HyperGamerStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

no

For some reason I don't see anything that says it is the codeword, am I looking at the right post?

ALSO MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW MOST POPULAR GAME FLAPPY BIRD!!! IT WAS FRONT-PAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GRIFFPATCH VIEWED IT TOO!!!!!!) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/380783037/
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

no

For some reason I don't see anything that says it is the codeword, am I looking at the right post?
You don't have to guess the code word, just read this: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/353324/?page=1#post-3582482

IAmSpeed123 wrote:

Nice
Nice what

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

~snip~
Is it “cong”
I'm sorry, you have the wrong code. Please read the Terms and Conditions (and read ALL), not the Terms of Service. Also, please fill out the form like this (example only):
Username: HyperGamerStudios
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: yes
How active are you (1-10): 8
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because of my quality projects. {insert code word}

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Congratulations! We managed to get 6 orders done today! The_H_Towers and redstonelasher2010 have also taken their first orders in this shop (I think so it's hard to keep track)!

Now, it's time to wipe out the fragments system sadly. A new one will be introduced April 1st.

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~fragment trade stuff snipped~
I'll be shutting down the system anyway.
I can't have one more prize? I did post that before you wiped it out
Nope, but the fragments you already have will give you advantages in the new system.

HyperGamerStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

~snip~
Is it “cong”
I'm sorry, you have the wrong code. Please read the Terms and Conditions (and read ALL), not the Terms of Service. Also, please fill out the form like this (example only):
How active are you (1-10): 8
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because of my quality projects. {insert code word}

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Congratulations! We managed to get 6 orders done today! The_H_Towers and redstonelasher2010 have also taken their first orders in this shop (I think so it's hard to keep track)!

Now, it's time to wipe out the fragments system sadly. A new one will be introduced April 1st.

congyingzhou wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~fragment trade stuff snipped~
I'll be shutting down the system anyway.
I can't have one more prize? I did post that before you wiped it out
Nope, but the fragments you already have will give you advantages in the new system.

How active are you (1-10): 6
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because of my talent, if you don't believe me check out my zombie tacos game.
Codeword: I can't fly

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center
now includes claimed ones

Unclaimed Total: 9 (Qualified: 8) (Unqualified: 0)

Claimed Total: 1 (Claimed: 1) (Recently Done: 0)

Username: Starstriker3000
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I would like a mask made to fit one of my OCs. The mask should be an blueish-green snake head with its mouth open (the OC's head will be in the mouth), and I want a front view, side view, and back view of it. The mask MUST NOT be a higher resolution than my OCs.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes to both
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Starstriker3000/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and hamsters love food
Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: pfp
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): this may be hard so i'll give you all the time you need
Description: I would like my alt, @You-TurnAround,'s profile pic to be converted to a default pfp. It should still be a gif.
Project link (if needed): image is located at http://aks.roshd.ir/photos/8.1172.medium.aspx
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): notify me here, on the topic
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): i follow
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: profile(yeah, I want two to choose)
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description:Have a starry sky background with an animal jam fox model, coloured purple, but Not fully purple, with some white near the mouth, and, if possible Angrybella in the animal jam font, if you can’t do the animal jam font, then please do undertale font. And computer animal jam before I forget.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Hamsters love food very much.
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: An intro/animation
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description: My oc running, and at the end, her clawing the screen. Have the words Angrybella: Artist, scratcher and Warriors fan. Also, at the end, ‘Hope you enjoy’ should be on the screen! Also, if I like the intro, I’ll get an Outro later on.
Project link (if needed): here is da ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/361920706
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yepity yep
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Hamsters love food
Username: RedGuy7
Work you want done: pfp modifications
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: I want my pfp to be modified to say ‘RedGuy12’. In another version, it should say ‘RedGuy11’. All other aspects remain the same.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): follow
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):follow
Have you read the Terms of Service?: should i make an account called @HamstersAreLovely?
Read our FRAGMENT REWARDS SYSTEM to get rewards and surprises!
Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too hard or does not fall in the category of what our active workers are good at, it may not be finished.
Username: @Strajox
Deadline: ASAP
Work you want done: Coding
Description: I need help with my closest-clone script. The X and Y of clones is put in a list. I need the “Arrow locator” to go to the closest clone so the arrow can point to it.
Project link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/376851709/ (Shared on an alt account)
Profile comments are on and following the thread
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Strajox/ (main) https://scratch.mit.edu/users/strahinja2008/ (alt)
Have you read the Terms of service?: Hamsters love food
STATUS: NOT YET DUE (automatically added data to complete the form, assumed it would fall into coding category)
Username: @RedGuy7
Work you want done: vector art
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11:59:58 pm (UTC-5 time) countdown
Description: a vector image of a feather with approximately 45*160 pixels
Project link (if needed): n/a
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): follow
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters are lovely
Username: Waffle_Iron_Studios
Work you want done: Art
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: I need rock poly-art, it should be light brown-ish tan, with a darker bottom, and it should have multiple frames to show it shattering, but don’t make too many pieces, at most 3-5.
Project link (if needed): Nope
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both, but please notify me on my profile when it’s done.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Waffle_Iron_Studios/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yep, and hamsters like food, especially ramen noodles.

delorian1 wrote:

Can I have a shop box?
Can the banner be red and have white words “AnimationTV” on the front

8 orders… this is scary… I really need to reach out to partners now
NO NO NO WE ARE NOT GONNA GET 10+ ORDERS LIKE THE EARLY DAYS OF TES

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 22, 2020 09:01:33)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ConvexPolygon wrote:

delorian1 wrote:

Can I have a shop box?
Taking.
Great!

I'm gonna modify the UOC

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

~snip~
How active are you (1-10): 6
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because of my talent, if you don't believe me check out my zombie tacos game.
Codeword: I can't fly
Thanks for joining! Accepted!
You can now take any of the orders on the UOC except for the ones that have already been claimed.

If you're wondering, UOC stands for Unclaimed Orders Center

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Format by @jbrow78 - Current Secretary
Image by @congyingzhou - President

BUMPs
Key:
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
Vote for Assistant Secretary (7 days left!)

———————

Links

Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Fragments Trading Center

———————

Unclaimed Orders Center
Not yet due: 6
Overdue: 2
please note that orders themselves will not be put on here, just the total amount of qualified unclaimed orders

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vote brick

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
redstonelasher2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

@RedGuy7: 1 (My vote)
@Big_Brick_Studios: 1
@StarStriker3000: 5
Have voted:
@cubbywindowsdpc
@StarStriker3000
@ConvexPolygon
@OurPrincess (has casting vote)
@Waffle_Iron_Studios
@The_H_Towers
@redstonelasher2010 (Moved myself here)

Have not voted:
@congyingzhou (votes at the end)
@Big_Brick_Studios
@RedGuy7
@Alex11345
@-limitless-
@FloatingMuffins
@Creeper_Bomb

Spread the Moistness by being Moist!

M1
Got the WR on Danison’s “how good is your device” project (221)
Ranked #16 on -Rex-’s benchmark project
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

What you doing OurPrincess and Waffle
WDYM

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @9cjames1
Work you want done: I need a logo.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 3/23/2020.
Description: I need a logo for my business on Scratch called ProID System. It needs to say ProID System. The OS to serve your needs. It needs to look tech too. Thank you!
Project link (if needed): It is not needed.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments preffered.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): 9cjames1
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes.
redstonelasher2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

Username: @9cjames1
Work you want done: I need a logo.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 3/23/2020.
Description: I need a logo for my business on Scratch called ProID System. It needs to say ProID System. The OS to serve your needs. It needs to look tech too. Thank you!
Project link (if needed): It is not needed.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments preffered.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): 9cjames1
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes.
Not qualified.

Last edited by redstonelasher2010 (March 22, 2020 16:34:38)

Spread the Moistness by being Moist!

M1
Got the WR on Danison’s “how good is your device” project (221)
Ranked #16 on -Rex-’s benchmark project
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9cjames1 wrote:

What does that mean?
missing codeword

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]