Scratcher
1000+ posts

Special Containment Procedures

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

SCP 173 is trash

change my mind

(This is just a meme)
peanuts are better than nuts

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I'm too lazy to switch accounts**
**I forget my password**
**I got a forum message while drawing something**
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

*Insert Area 51 joke*
they are hiding the machine that can create clones of scp-999 in area 51

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I forget my password**
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hehe

who wants part 3 of the three doctors?

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

hehe

Meeeeee

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

hehe

Me, more if I become conscious again.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
-redshift-
Scratcher
48 posts

how do you guys suggest getting into scp foundation stuff? i really love the concept but I feel kind of daunted by the sheer number of articles. I've heard some are a lot more interesting than others, and I have a feeling if I clicked around at random, I'd only find lame ones. excluding scp 173 (I've read that one already) what are some of you guys favorites?

Last edited by -redshift- (Aug. 4, 2019 22:52:07)

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

-redshift- wrote:

how do you guys suggest getting into scp foundation stuff? i really love the concept but I feel kind of daunted by the sheer number of articles. I've heard some are a lot more interesting than others, and I have a feeling if I clicked around at random, I'd only find lame ones. excluding scp 173 (I've read that one already) what are some of you guys favorites?

I really enjoyed:

SCP-3008
SCP-093
SCP-096
SCP-105
SCP-035
SCP-999
SCP-939
SCP-1762
SCP-4994
SCP-4099 (The Blind Man, not posted on the wiki. SCP Illustrated did share it, though)
SCP-[REDACTED]

And of course, the vehement SCP-682

dun dun dun

Please note that the wiki does contain inappropriate content, uh… Please don't share any of the content here unless you've expunged every last mature thing. Also, be careful when browsing the wiki.

Also, you should read the Lockdown Procedures. It's what to do if you happen to be visiting Site-44444 and our Apollyon breaks out.

Nambaseking01 wrote:

hehe

But you said that you wouldn't write it for me because I explicitly told you that aliens were dangerous (I had to save you with my Absolution) and not to walk on 15 000 dollar space battlecruisers.

Part 2 really left me hanging; your writing is awesome and I'd love to see more!

I wonder that the SWC thinks, especially since the SCP Foundation is a horror writing project.

Troyer_Kem wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

*Insert Area 51 joke*
they are hiding the machine that can create clones of scp-999 in area 51

Sad for you, as of [REDACTED] the Foundation has already nuked Area 51, because they thought that Area 51 – an poor impersonation – was a shame.

Correct. The Foundation deployed a tactical bomber and blew Area 51 sky high.

also, the American government wasn't supposed to have an SCP-999 cloning machine.

Troyer_Kem wrote:

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

SCP 173 is trash

change my mind

(This is just a meme)

I wouldn't want to escalate peanuts to the point where they snap your neck if you aren't looking…

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyways… Since Res managed to pout me to sadness…

The Three Doctors 3.0

A member from the O5 Council sat at his desk, reading Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth.

“Oh great,” he muttered, “Percy ruined a date by blowing up a school!”

Even though the fourth part of Percy Jackson was rather violent and not really his type, he was really happy to be diverted from all of the dangerous paperwork lying on his desk. He had enough of this undercover mess — if his boss entered the room and saw the paperwork he was (DATA EXPUNGED). The Serpent’s Hand had done two attempts to destroy the SCP Foundation until now, but Director Res and Doctor Nammy we’re unstoppable. In the end, he had to give them a Serpent’s Hand Mind Changing potion to force them to punish Doctor EZ harshly.

In a couple of hours, the two staff members will wake up from their trance to find out…the O5 Council had betrayed the Foundation just because of him, the one undercover officer from the Serpent’s Hand. The member, Jack, stared at his other paperwork on the other side of his desk and let out a massive sigh. His secret weapon was forcing the Council to create SCP Morphs and release tickle blobs, only to see about a dozen SCP-682s. Now Doctor EZ was suffering the morphs.

This was the complication of life. He looked up as 10 MTF members stood around his desk, reading the details on his paperwork, probably ready to destroy him.

Doctor Nammy woke from a good night’s sleep. Only to find Director Res leaning on his shoulder from another chair.

“Dude,” Nammy sighed, “did an SCP barge into your office or something?”

Res was confused. He was sure he had slept in his own office, not in Nammy’s… Something was not right. He had some weird visions of leading another fellow doctor through dark corridors and rooms… and then…and then what?

“Huh.” Res mumbled, “Can’t you tell this is not right?”
“Of course not. And if this is another Serpent’s Hand surprise—“

Explosions happened outside of the room, glasses shattered, and a neon red light spread through the Foundation.

“Yes, this is definitely a Serpent’s Hand surprise.” Res sighed, and opened the door to reveal a massive version of…

To be continued in 4.0, which I will write soon…

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

TheNewOne2989 wrote:

SCP 173 is trash

change my mind

(This is just a meme)

I wouldn't want to escalate peanuts to the point where they snap your neck if you aren't looking…
i change my mind
now im at the side of the nuts i collect this year
-yea we go to collect the nuts from nut trees every year-
Also your post is 666th post
devil

**I forget my password**
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

The Three Doctors 3.0
-snip-In the end, he had to give them a Serpent’s Hand Mind Changing potion to force them to punish Doctor EZ harshly.
-snip-
Wait, I thought the punishment was already carried out. Also, why have I been forgotten about?

Last edited by sowut123 (Aug. 6, 2019 20:34:53)

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

The Three Doctors 3.0

A member from the O5 Council sat at his desk, reading Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth.

“Oh great,” he muttered, “Percy ruined a date by blowing up a school!”

Even though the fourth part of Percy Jackson was rather violent and not really his type, he was really happy to be diverted from all of the dangerous paperwork lying on his desk. He had enough of this undercover mess — if his boss entered the room and saw the paperwork he was (DATA EXPUNGED). The Serpent’s Hand had done two attempts to destroy the SCP Foundation until now, but Director Res and Doctor Nammy we’re unstoppable. In the end, he had to give them a Serpent’s Hand Mind Changing potion to force them to punish Doctor EZ harshly.

In a couple of hours, the two staff members will wake up from their trance to find out…the O5 Council had betrayed the Foundation just because of him, the one undercover officer from the Serpent’s Hand. The member, Jack, stared at his other paperwork on the other side of his desk and let out a massive sigh. His secret weapon was forcing the Council to create SCP Morphs and release tickle blobs, only to see about a dozen SCP-682s. Now Doctor EZ was suffering the morphs.

This was the complication of life. He looked up as 10 MTF members stood around his desk, reading the details on his paperwork, probably ready to destroy him.

Doctor Nammy woke from a good night’s sleep. Only to find Director Res leaning on his shoulder from another chair.

“Dude,” Nammy sighed, “did an SCP barge into your office or something?”

Res was confused. He was sure he had slept in his own office, not in Nammy’s… Something was not right. He had some weird visions of leading another fellow doctor through dark corridors and rooms… and then…and then what?

“Huh.” Res mumbled, “Can’t you tell this is not right?”
“Of course not. And if this is another Serpent’s Hand surprise—“

Explosions happened outside of the room, glasses shattered, and a neon red light spread through the Foundation.

“Yes, this is definitely a Serpent’s Hand surprise.” Res sighed, and opened the door to reveal a massive version of…

To be continued in 4.0, which I will write soon…

This is awesome! But what is the Serpent's hand?

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Skadoosh.
Bump.

Advice:
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

-snipperclips- But what is the Serpent's hand?
Basically a bunch of people trying to let all the SCPs free.

Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

I wonder what are they thinking while doing these:
“haha lol lets cause free this peanut cuz we hate necks”

**I forget my password**
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

The Serpent's Hand are a Group of Interest that strongly believe that everyone deserves to know about the anomalous. The way they plan to do this is to let SCPs ravage the earth.

The SCP Foundation has teamed up with its archrivals, the Global Occult Coalition and the Chaos Insurgency to try and stop them, however even then they're efforts are somewhat futile.

I mean, it's not always that enemies for life would actually team up.

EZ-Games wrote:

Skadoosh.
Bump.

Thanks.

Infrequently active.

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Also, @Troyer_Kem, would you like an alias?

Dr. Reyort, perhaps (“Troyer” backwards)?

Infrequently active.

14152cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Meanwhile, blank documents in the office become populated with files on a certain “1X4…”

Annoyingly, my signature was eaten by a small, white dog. How annoying.

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

14152cool wrote:

Meanwhile, blank documents in the office become populated with files on a certain “1X4…”

That's one reason why I probably don't wanna work in the archival department of the SCPF. Too many cognitohazards.

Infrequently active.

14152cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

14152cool wrote:

That's one reason why I probably don't wanna work in the archival department of the SCPF. Too many cognitohazards.
I'm pretty sure the people who work in that department have been inoculated against all that stuff. There's even deceased foundation agents who have become informational constructs swimming around the data structure under orders from the Foundation.

Annoyingly, my signature was eaten by a small, white dog. How annoying.

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

Also, @Troyer_Kem, would you like an alias?

Dr. Reyort, perhaps (“Troyer” backwards)?
I switch accounts. I'm Morimop now.
Dr. Mori would be good xd

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.