Discuss Scratch

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Special Containment Procedures

ResExsention wrote:

~snip~
What peanut blink thing? They send at least 3 people into SCP-173 (peanut)'s containment chamber every time. This way, if one person has to blink the other two can still be looking.

But yes, that is how they treat D Class. They are expendable, human test subjects. If there's a job that would be too risky for regular people, send a D Class.

Oh yeah, the SCP Foundation is actually kind of a private army. They have guns, planes, tactical bombers, tanks, artillery, MRAPs, and the soldiers to operate them all lol. Yes, the Foundation is that powerful.

Oh, so only if everyone in front of SCP-173 blinks he attacks you.

Also, my friend told me that SCP-1003 is a dangerous book that gives you when you touch it. My friend is not sure if it is #1003, he though it could be another number.

I am thinking of making a joke SCP. Lol.

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (June 11, 2019 14:59:38)

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

No.

SCP-173 can only move if nothing can see it. If you can't see it, it can move. If you can see it, though, than it's rooted to the spot. Generally, SCP-173 will try to kill you by snapping your neck.

So yeah.

If you blink: dead
If the lights go out: dead
If you look away: dead

Of course, if there's someone with you, it's good, since you can take turns blinking.

NO.

SCP-1003 IS THE TAPEWORM CHILD

DO NOT READ IT

THE IMAGE ACTUALLY GOT ME. I'M SO USED TO HORROR BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

~snip~
No.

SCP-173 can only move if nothing can see it. If you can't see it, it can move. If you can see it, though, than it's rooted to the spot. Generally, SCP-173 will try to kill you by snapping your neck.

So yeah.

Of course, if there's someone with you, it's good, since you can take turns blinking.

NO.

SCP-1003 IS THE TAPEWORM CHILD

DO NOT READ IT

THE IMAGE ACTUALLY GOT ME. I'M SO USED TO HORROR BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh okay. That cleared my doubts. Is #1003 really that scary?!

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

No.

So yeah.

*snip*
What if you viewed it through a security camera?

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

What if you viewed it through a security camera?

That isn't really defined that much on the wiki. I read somewhere though that security cameras glitch out if SCP-173 moves. It's not confirmed, though.

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Is #1003 really that scary?!

Essentially, it's some disease that infects [DATA EXPUNGED].

I kind of forgot, but it's that scary, especially that picture… You'll probably have nightmares about getting attacked by that thing, so I highly suggest you do not read the article.

Last edited by ResExsention (June 11, 2019 16:27:36)

Infrequently active.

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

~snip~

I kind of forgot, but it's that scary, especially that picture… You'll probably have nightmares about getting attacked by that thing, so I highly suggest you do not read the article.

Okay, I saw the picture and I immediately decided not to read the article. Anyone else who sees this - I am a kid - so you can trust me and not search up “SCP-1003”…

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

~snip~

Okay, I saw the picture and I immediately decided not to read the article. Anyone else who sees this - I am a kid - so you can trust me and not search up “SCP-1003”…

As I said, take my advice. That picture got me for a moment. Still, even without the picture the content is still quite inappropriate.

Infrequently active.

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

~snip~
As I said, take my advice. That picture got me for a moment. Still, even without the picture the content is still quite inappropriate.

Not only you, anyone who sees that picture is going to get nightmares. WAIT A SECOND… I DO NOT WANT NIGHTMARES

WHY??? NOOOO

14152cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Would you like some class-A amnestics?

Annoyingly, my signature was eaten by a small, white dog. How annoying.

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

14152cool wrote:

What is Class-A? And what does amnestics mean?

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

14152cool wrote:

What is Class-A? And what does amnestics mean?

An amnestic is basically something that wipes a part of your mind. Think of it as the Pokemon move Amnesia.

The Foundation classes their amnestics into several letters. Class A amnestics are quite efficient. All I have to do is put some of it in a spray bottle and spray it on your face. Done. Now you'll have no memory of the Tapeworm Child. I told you not to look at it!

Infrequently active.

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

~snip~
An amnestic is basically something that wipes a part of your mind. Think of it as the Pokemon move Amnesia.

The Foundation classes their amnestics into several letters. Class A amnestics are quite efficient. All I have to do is put some of it in a spray bottle and spray it on your face. Done. Now you'll have no memory of the Tapeworm Child. I told you not to look at it!

I want that to exist…

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What about Class B and C amnestics?

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Input: 1 brand-less TV remote
Setting: Very Fine
Output: A TV remote that when pointed at an object, activated the corresponding control.
this is just the pause challenge but scp

Last edited by sowut123 (June 11, 2019 20:21:12)

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

sowut123 wrote:

Here, this comes from the wiki page on amnestics itself:

Class A: Delivered by aerosol spray (like a spray bottle). Great for wiping anything that is in the front of a subject's mind (if you can't forget about Tapeworm, this would be for you).
Class B: You can get this in a dissolving tablet or by [DATA EXPUNGED] (the expungement isn't inappropriate, I just don't want to scare you about it). It's a lot more powerful. Once you start forgetting about Tapeworm I'd give you this.
Class C: Even more powerful, and can only be given by [DATA EXPUNGED]. It's really good if your memory of tapeworm was 4 days ago. It's extremely potent, so the Foundation has a rule saying you can't get a Class C more than four times. So don't look at the Tapeworm 5 times or else we can't help you…
Class D: Administered by [DATA EXPUNGED], this amnestic is even more powerful, and can wipe things up to 3 weeks.
Class E: Administered by multiple [DATA EXPUNGED], and pretty much wipes everything. Level four clearance required (highlight to view): This is not actually an amnestic, it's instead supposed to put people out of commission by wiping their identity. They pretty much become blank.
Class F: The boss of all amnestics. You can get this with several [DATA EXPUNGED], as well as exposure to visual and audio stimuli, and [DATA EXPUNGED]. Essentially, it wipes every single aspect of the subject's mind except for their identity. This means the person will know who they are, but nothing else.
O5 Council access only (highlight to view): You can get this by an unknown method, wipes your memory for an unknown effectiveness, has unknown side effects, and the protocol for using it is unknown. There is a note attached:

To Whom it May Concern,

If you are reading this, then something horrible has happened and despite your best efforts, this is your last desperate option. To be honest, there is no way to know what will happen. Whomever in their infinite wisdom made this, hastily scribbled the instructions on a notepad in the O5 office so very long ago.

These instructions for the so-called Ennui Protocol explain the necessity of a unanimous decision by this council, a long code consisting of all O5 private employee numbers in reverse order typed into our work terminal, and that it should be referenced somewhere so we can find it again. This way we don't forget about it in situations like this. We assume it affects everyone in some fashion… we hope.

Don't bother looking into it. Whatever the actual device or agent or cognitohazard or memetic phrase or some other abstract thing is, it's hidden very well somewhere in the bowels of Research Site-45 and the people who put it there are either dead or have long since forgotten about it. The truly bewildering thing is we don't even know how many times we've used the Ennui Protocol before this. We have to relearn it every time it seems. Even as I am writing this, we are preparing to invoke it off-site. So I am attempting to convey all the little clues left here and there and consolidate it in this handwritten note for either my future self or other O5 council members.

Apparently, there are things that even us O5 hide from ourselves. The only thing we know is that this has worked before. Good luck and godspeed.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

-O5

So yeah. That's every amnestic the Foundation has. Which one would you like?

Infrequently active.

14152cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Input: Metallica album, “St. Anger.”
Setting: 1:1
Output: A model of a “poo” emoji made of plastic.

Note: Critic. -Prof. Wren

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

14152cool wrote:

Input: Metallica album, “St. Anger.”
Setting: 1:1
Output: A model of a “poo” emoji made of plastic.

Note: Critic. -Prof. Wren

I read that somewhere… 914 is your favorite scip, am I correct?

Here is the latest 914 test log, written today:

Name: Researcher Graymont
Date: 11/06/2019
Input: One small hydraulic press measured to be 10kg, 2 liters of hydraulic fluid, steel measuring to weigh 10kg

Note: I have plans for future tests in similar style; an item with raw materials for 914 to use as it chooses. - Graymont

Input: Above mentioned
Setting: Fine
Output: Hydraulic cannon weighing 15kg. Fires a 5kg projectile at 15 meters per second.

Note: Upon opening the output booth, the cannon launched a 5 kg rod directly at Researcher Graymont's chest. He attempted to dodge and [DATA EXPUNGED]. Expected full recovery in approximately a week.

We should go 25 digits up and talk about 939, “With Many Voices”. I like Keters, for some reason. Maybe it's the elaborateness of the containment procedures that intrigue me.

Infrequently active.

14152cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

939's creepy. You do realise that if your heart monitor fails while you're in there, nobody's going to believe that you're stuck in there and you're going to be left with that… thing.

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

-snip-
So yeah. That's every amnestic the Foundation has. Which one would you like?
I just wanted to know what they were. They'd be useful if I find spoilers of a video game I'm playing.

Last edited by sowut123 (June 12, 2019 15:29:51)

14152cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh, and 939 was used to produce class-C amnestics. Don't forget that.
Name: Researcher Loki
Date: 25/05/2019
Total Items: 100 Kilograms of modeling clay, 1 bucket of yellow paint, several tubes of other colored paint
Note: I shall unlock SCP-914s artistic talent, and then I will sell it for millions like they do for zoo animals. - Researcher Loki

Input: Above mentioned
Setting: Fine
Output: Life-size model of SCP-173. Researcher Loki was transferred to the medical bay due to dangerous levels of adrenaline in his blood.

Last edited by 14152cool (June 12, 2019 15:32:01)