zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

math dislikers

PecanPi314 wrote:

adobe-brick wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

so i was doing math and i see this thread and im like!! wtfrick!! (what the fr*ick!!) this is so dumb!! math is totally epic and you guys are going to clean up trash as your job wheen u r older >))
or be youtubers, same thing
If there was a like button on the scratch forums i would click it on this post.
how do you expect to know how many likes if there is no math?!?!?
shut up noob!!!!!111!!!1111

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

interesting_moon
Scratcher
75 posts

math dislikers

findanegg wrote:

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

bro i was in math class but i wasnt doing math i was really playing scrathc LIEK a B0SS XD but then my teacher mr yanni caught me and said no more scratch during math time i was soooo madd uhrn so then i hit him on the head withmy laptop and i was like “HOWS THIS FOR MAth!!” and then i got in big trouble because mr yanni died now i dont even go to school anymore just juvenile detention!!! aw yeah its paper minceaft tiem all the time baby! good bye school!
bro tha'ts kinda epic!!!
im very happy that people from okbr are on scratch

i hope you like my Mmes i found
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

math dislikers

interesting_moon wrote:

findanegg wrote:

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

bro i was in math class but i wasnt doing math i was really playing scrathc LIEK a B0SS XD but then my teacher mr yanni caught me and said no more scratch during math time i was soooo madd uhrn so then i hit him on the head withmy laptop and i was like “HOWS THIS FOR MAth!!” and then i got in big trouble because mr yanni died now i dont even go to school anymore just juvenile detention!!! aw yeah its paper minceaft tiem all the time baby! good bye school!
bro tha'ts kinda epic!!!
im very happy that people from okbr are on scratch
the most trash subreddit (in a good way)

bottom text
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

math dislikers

why is this still up
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

math dislikers

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

why is this still up
yes

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

math dislikers

*You hear paddling in the distance.

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

math dislikers

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

*You hear paddling in the distance.
*A cheese avalanche happens in the distance.
sixty
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

math dislikers

Sorry - this topic is not a good fit for this forum section. Please review the Posting Guidelines.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;