Discuss Scratch

Cassandra20
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

I can do advertisements or writing or poetry or editing etc

…and he stirred the air around him, the result whipping his ears backwards. He forced himself off the ground, his wings sweeping in circles that rustled the leaves and grass and sticks until one hit him in the face. Swiftleap cringed in surprise…

Last edited by Cassandra20 (May 15, 2019 04:55:18)

Join the SKYWOLVES: Ignited! cast! Looking for everyone.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/350831/

Not for you? Join the Aurae at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/351507/

and do programming, do art, or compose music.
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

Can I join? I can make games, puzzles, ect.
Cool! I'd love to have more help in that category!

Thank you!

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
BonnieCat91
Scratcher
89 posts

ajsya wrote:

BonnieCat91 wrote:

Here's my piece. It's inspired by a type of flowers that grows where I live.

Balsamroot

flower
small, fragrant, bright yellow
waving gently in the wind
covering the hills with yellow blankets
no worries, no cares, no thoughts

She looks around at the bunches of yellow flowers- Balsam flowers, looking almost like miniature sunflowers. They point towards the sun rising in the eastern sky. The flowers bend in the wind as it rushes busily over the hill and into the draw dividing the two hills.
She lowers her nose to a flower, inhaling the sweet perfume and closing her eyes. Her hair falls into her face, like a curtain between her and everyone else. Here, there was only her, and this flower.
A bee lands on the flower next to her, and she watches it climb around, gathering pollen. It takes off, flying into nowhere. Under the flower are two ants, and a ladybug. A type of bug she’s never seen before is crawling down the stem, disappearing among the leaves.
She looks up at the sky, empty except for a few wispy clouds along the edges. The wind blows around her, rushing up to the sky, taking the smell of the flowers up with it.
Good! Thanks!
Edit: Wait, I thought you said you weren't submitting this month. Thanks for finding the time to submit!
Yeah, our trip got delayed because of the weather…

- bonnie - she/her they/them - ace/panro - aspiring author and photographer -

some of my projects:
faded 8D music in scratch
character generator
operating system with one sprite
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

You like warrior cats too!? What was your cat? Mine was leafpool

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cassandra20 wrote:

…and he stirred the air around him, the result whipping his ears backwards. He forced himself off the ground, his wings sweeping in circles that rustled the leaves and grass and sticks until one hit him in the face. Swiftleap cringed in surprise…
Cool! I'll make sure to add you!

ajsya wrote:

Thank you!
You're welcome

BonnieCat91 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

BonnieCat91 wrote:

Balsamroot

flower

She looks around at the bunches of yellow flowers- Balsam flowers, looking almost like miniature sunflowers. They point towards the sun rising in the eastern sky. The flowers bend in the wind as it rushes busily over the hill and into the draw dividing the two hills.
She lowers her nose to a flower, inhaling the sweet perfume and closing her eyes. Her hair falls into her face, like a curtain between her and everyone else. Here, there was only her, and this flower.
A bee lands on the flower next to her, and she watches it climb around, gathering pollen. It takes off, flying into nowhere. Under the flower are two ants, and a ladybug. A type of bug she’s never seen before is crawling down the stem, disappearing among the leaves.
She looks up at the sky, empty except for a few wispy clouds along the edges. The wind blows around her, rushing up to the sky, taking the smell of the flowers up with it.
Good! Thanks!
Edit: Wait, I thought you said you weren't submitting this month. Thanks for finding the time to submit!
That bums

Fronztess123 wrote:

Please remember to stay on topic, that would be a good question to ask on their profile!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Cassandra20 wrote:

Cool! I'll make sure to add you!

ajsya wrote:

Thank you!
You're welcome

BonnieCat91 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

BonnieCat91 wrote:

Balsamroot

flower

Good! Thanks!
That bums

Fronztess123 wrote:

Please remember to stay on topic, that would be a good question to ask on their profile!
OK. er this is how you do it right? ~snip~

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I got tips to 200 pages! Somebody write an article on it!
see it for proof
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=200

Cassandra20
Scratcher
100+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

I got tips to 200 pages! Somebody write an article on it!
see it for proof
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313844/?page=200
Ok, I'll do it.

Join the SKYWOLVES: Ignited! cast! Looking for everyone.

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/350831/

Not for you? Join the Aurae at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/351507/

and do programming, do art, or compose music.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could someone do a review on CatChat? They've made a lot of updates and it's been requested by some Scratchers

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

My fav is Gray Wing (from Dawn of the Clans) and I have an oc that is a rouge named Dragon.

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Very important announcement!

I am going to be gone from May 24th to June 3rd. You may have noticed that June 3rd is our release date so it would help me out very much if everyone submitted by May 20th so I have time to finish the newspaper before I leave.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Fandom_Gal
Scratcher
19 posts

ajsya wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

I dunno I didn't ask. Now: Can I do that too?

Fandom_Gal wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

Fandom_Gal wrote:

Hi .can I join I can help spread the word on people's profile about the paper and the survey. I can also help with the data

I do that too! (Just not a lot)
so i can do that ?

I dunno I didn't ask when I did it @ajsya said OK though. Can I do that too?
You guys can both advertise, okay?
Thank you
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fandom_Gal wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

I dunno I didn't ask. Now: Can I do that too?

Fandom_Gal wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

Fandom_Gal wrote:

Hi .can I join I can help spread the word on people's profile about the paper and the survey. I can also help with the data

I do that too! (Just not a lot)
so i can do that ?

I dunno I didn't ask when I did it @ajsya said OK though. Can I do that too?
You guys can both advertise, okay?
Thank you
You're welcome

Hi, I'm ajsya!

SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Boyos: A story of a child in a British secondary school.

Volume 1

Day 1

It’s finally time. My first day in secondary. I’m quite nervous. I don’t want to go, I need to.

If I’m honest I hope there’s loads of people I know. The people from other schools are probably creeps!

6 hours later…

That was very uneventful. I just hung out with my mate. The lessons were good, but I still have a whole 5 more years of this. I have a close group of friends, but not any of those one-dimensional freaks from any of the other schools.

The Year 8s and 9s looked like they completely towered us in everything. Strength, smarts and overall leadership. I feel dejected. I will update this in the next few days, but for now, I hate secondary.

That’s my story! What do you guys think?
P.S. I’m sorry for the massive delay, I was working on one of my YouTube videos and almost completely forgot.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can you change @WarriorCatLover1212 to @Panda_Gamer1212 and what is the next issue big news about?

@WarriorCatLover1212
PANDAS |
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you change @WarriorCatLover1212 to @Panda_Gamer1212 and what is the next issue big news about?
Probably about the ShopBux war, and why are you deleting your account?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

I'm deleting my account because, once I had signed up for that account (my very first account) I had a scratch demon inside of me I would stay up late on my Ipad doing stuff. (I'm deleting it the day after my 1 year celebration that is around 2 weeks from now) Ok now I know the theme of the next issue I will start making games and stuff.

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

MoonTheMindreader
Scratcher
1 post

Hello! I would just LOVE to help with this wonderful :):)studio!

I can do:
Comics!
Advertising!
Contests!
NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonTheMindreader wrote:

Hello! I would just LOVE to help with this wonderful :):)studio!

I can do:
Comics!
Advertising!
Contests!
A) This is (clearly) not a studio
B) The owner, ajsya is on vacation; this means you will have to wait until he comes back (in a week).

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

I'm deleting my account because, once I had signed up for that account (my very first account) I had a scratch demon inside of me I would stay up late on my Ipad doing stuff. (I'm deleting it the day after my 1 year celebration that is around 2 weeks from now) Ok now I know the theme of the next issue I will start making games and stuff.
The shopbux war is shopbux against kekcoin (just need to make sure.)

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!