Discuss Scratch

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

Epic_TV wrote:

It is very important because using the form you can see how well people are at the job that they are applying for.

It doesn't really


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
CattyCodes
Scratcher
80 posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

Hey can I write stories for this?

A follow a day keeps the kumquats away.
No refunds for Ikea chairs.
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

ajsya wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

I mean, I can do like funny bits, look at my few recent projects. They have comedic value for people of the Scratch platform.
What?
I can add comedy.
To what?

Last edited by FrenchBread49 (April 18, 2019 22:15:29)


LGBQ+ Supporter
ShopBux Vice Secretary + Editor
CSF Founder
RAS Scrollar President
PeaceBux Chairman
ScratchBux Executive Officer
The Frost Shop Secretary
Ching Founder
The Shop with No Name Founder
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

It is very important because using the form you can see how well people are at the job that they are applying for.

It doesn't really
Okay, if you say so.

Indian, Harry Potter Fan, Python User, 200+ Posts, President of Scratch Shopbux, Vice President of The Shop of Scratch
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

CattyCodes wrote:

Hey can I write stories for this?
Sure! I'd love for you to join!


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

Epic_TV wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

It is very important because using the form you can see how well people are at the job that they are applying for.

It doesn't really
Okay, if you say so.
I want it to be easy for scratchers to help. I don't want it to look like this big overwhelming collaboration. It's just supposed to be a simple project.


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

It is very important because using the form you can see how well people are at the job that they are applying for.

It doesn't really
Okay, if you say so.
I want it to be easy for scratchers to help. I don't want it to look like this big overwhelming collaboration. It's just supposed to be a simple project.
Ah, okay then.

Indian, Harry Potter Fan, Python User, 200+ Posts, President of Scratch Shopbux, Vice President of The Shop of Scratch
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

FrenchBread49 wrote:


Poor Simon


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

Remember content is due by the 26th


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
CattyCodes
Scratcher
80 posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

ajsya wrote:

CattyCodes wrote:

Hey can I write stories for this?
Sure! I'd love for you to join!
Thanks!

A follow a day keeps the kumquats away.
No refunds for Ikea chairs.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

CattyCodes wrote:

ajsya wrote:

CattyCodes wrote:

Hey can I write stories for this?
Sure! I'd love for you to join!
Thanks!
You're welcome!


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

Hi,
can I do some advertisements?
Like, I could find shops/projects/users that deserve more recognition and help advertise them in our paper



ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hi,
can I do some advertisements?
Like, I could find shops/projects/users that deserve more recognition and help advertise them in our paper
Sure, that sounds like a good idea


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

AFNNetworkK12 or Epic_TV,

Could one of you guys do an article about the Get griffpatch To 100K movement?

Thanks!


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
Epic_TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 or Epic_TV,

Could one of you guys do an article about the Get griffpatch To 100K movement?

Thanks!
I could.

Indian, Harry Potter Fan, Python User, 200+ Posts, President of Scratch Shopbux, Vice President of The Shop of Scratch
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

Epic_TV wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 or Epic_TV,

Could one of you guys do an article about the Get griffpatch To 100K movement?

Thanks!
I could.
Great!


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 or Epic_TV,

Could one of you guys do an article about the Get griffpatch To 100K movement?

Thanks!
I could.
Great!
i'm going to do on the updates of scratch.

KekCoin/CodingCoin Owner <> Java Programmer <> Nice Person <> Happy <> Inspired! <>


AFNNetworkK12!


Active Forum Member and Scratcher!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 or Epic_TV,

Could one of you guys do an article about the Get griffpatch To 100K movement?

Thanks!
I could.
Great!
i'm going to do on the updates of scratch.
What do you mean by that?


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 or Epic_TV,

Could one of you guys do an article about the Get griffpatch To 100K movement?

Thanks!
I could.
Great!
i'm going to do on the updates of scratch.
What do you mean by that?
you know how they fixed the bugs? i'm reporting on that.

KekCoin/CodingCoin Owner <> Java Programmer <> Nice Person <> Happy <> Inspired! <>


AFNNetworkK12!


Active Forum Member and Scratcher!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Observer! | First Issue May 3rd! | Advertisers Wanted! |

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Epic_TV wrote:

ajsya wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 or Epic_TV,

Could one of you guys do an article about the Get griffpatch To 100K movement?

Thanks!
I could.
Great!
i'm going to do on the updates of scratch.
What do you mean by that?
you know how they fixed the bugs? i'm reporting on that.
Sounds like a good topic


Christian, Wikian, Chair, Python Coder, ShopBux Vice-Chairman, The Observer Publisher, & Owner of The Frost Shop
[center][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/jbrow78/eecTakeingbacktherainbo.jpeg[/img][/center][/code]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile