Discuss Scratch

scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

Chair of Republic discussion :D

Hasn’t anyone noticed that the warlus’ face is hyperrealistic and has arms are SIMPLE STUPID CLAY?

hello
scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

LegoManiac04 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

scramaso wrote:

This one is possibly the weirdest Pingu episode ever.

That thing traumatised me.
I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

I watched this in kintergarten when I was 3 years old and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and stopped watching the thing
I watched this GIF in High School when I was a teenager and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and cried
lol wut

I watched this gif on the weekend when I was in sixth grade and got scared and closed the tab (I saw it first today here)
Today I dreamed with that warlord. He ate all my pancakes.
And for everyone who says that gif is scary, traumatizanting, or childhood ruining:
I W A T C H E D T H A T S T U P I D E P I S O D E A T N I G H T A N D T H E L I G H T S C A M E O U T. And all that happened when I was 2 years old.
The makers of the show didn't notice how scary was this episode? LOL
I WATCHED THIS GIF AT 11 PM AND IT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES SO I CRIED WHILE MY LITTLE BROTHER IS LAUGHING AT IT
How old is your bro
six years old bruh
I hav no bros lol

hello
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

LegoManiac04 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

scramaso wrote:

I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

I watched this in kintergarten when I was 3 years old and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and stopped watching the thing
I watched this GIF in High School when I was a teenager and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and cried
lol wut

I watched this gif on the weekend when I was in sixth grade and got scared and closed the tab (I saw it first today here)
And for everyone who says that gif is scary, traumatizanting, or childhood ruining:
I W A T C H E D T H A T S T U P I D E P I S O D E A T N I G H T A N D T H E L I G H T S C A M E O U T. And all that happened when I was 2 years old.
I WATCHED THIS GIF AT 11 PM AND IT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES SO I CRIED WHILE MY LITTLE BROTHER IS LAUGHING AT IT
How old is your bro
six years old bruh
I hav no bros lol
trust me you're luckiest person if you don't have siblings
my brother sometimes turns to monster and makes me mad
i just had a life and it ruined

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.
scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

LegoManiac04 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

scramaso wrote:

I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

lol wut

How old is your bro
six years old bruh
I hav no bros lol
Pingu has a sister.
And Pingu is god.

Last edited by scramaso (Aug. 18, 2019 12:09:58)

hello
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

LegoManiac04 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

scramaso wrote:

I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

lol wut

How old is your bro
six years old bruh
I hav no bros lol
Pingu has a sister.
And Pingu is god.
“definitely”

TheMagicalMrMoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

sprinter01 wrote:

A new CoR series: Chair playing a ___ . So far with two episodes and one being featured in the CoR gazette issue #4CoR gazette archive studio

To view the projects see my profile (@sprinter01)

More coming soon!(comment on my profile with your instrument ideas!)

”Chairs have mastered the art of music, but music has not mastered the art of chair.”

This is hilarious.

100th page!

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chair news:
-morimop breaks her stool
-this meme's birthday is close yay
-this topic is gonna have 1000+ posts yay

Last edited by Morimop (Aug. 18, 2019 13:35:08)

sprinter01
Scratcher
100+ posts

BearSlothCoding wrote:

sprinter01 wrote:

Exactly when is the CoR’s birthday of 6 months?

Holy chair! It's in 6 days!

O_O

I like trains, I film trains, I don’t have a favorite train, train train train…

To have the virus or not to have the virus, that is the question
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sprinter01 wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

sprinter01 wrote:

Exactly when is the CoR’s birthday of 6 months?

Holy chair! It's in 6 days!

O_O
I will bring all chairs I broke.
They deserve to be happy, too!

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

Morimop wrote:

scramaso wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

LegoManiac04 wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

scramaso wrote:

I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

lol wut

How old is your bro
six years old bruh
I hav no bros lol
I have no brothers either. I'm an only child.
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[quote=BearSlothCoding][quote=scramaso][quote=Morimop][quote=scramaso][quote=Morimop][quote=scramaso][quote=BearSlothCoding][quote=LegoManiac04][quote=NilsTheBest][quote=scramaso]This one is possibly the weirdest Pingu episode ever.
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/483021_200x130.png[/img]
That thing traumatised me.[/quote]
I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

I watched this in kintergarten when I was 3 years old and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and stopped watching the thing[/quote]
I watched this GIF in High School when I was a teenager and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and cried[/quote]
lol wut

I watched this gif on the weekend when I was in sixth grade and got scared and closed the tab (I saw it first today here)[/quote]
[b][big]I W A T C H E D T H A T S T U P I D E P I S O D E A T N I G H T A N D T H E L I G H T S C A M E O U T. And all that happened when I was 2 years old.[/big][/b]
[small]The makers of the show didn't notice how scary was this episode? LOL[/small][/quote]
[big][b][color=#0DFFFF]I[/color] [color=#0CF5FF]W[/color][color=#0CF0FF]A[/color][color=#0CEBFF]T[/color][color=#0BE6FF]C[/color][color=#0BE2FF]H[/color][color=#0BDDFF]E[/color][color=#0BD8FF]D[/color] [color=#0ACEFF]T[/color][color=#0ACAFF]H[/color][color=#0AC5FF]I[/color][color=#09C0FF]S[/color] [color=#09B6FF]G[/color][color=#09B2FF]I[/color][color=#08ADFF]F[/color] [color=#08A3FF]A[/color][color=#089EFF]T[/color] [color=#0795FF]1[/color][color=#0790FF]1[/color] [color=#0686FF]P[/color][color=#0681FF]M[/color] [color=#0678FF]A[/color][color=#0573FF]N[/color][color=#056EFF]D[/color] [color=#0565FF]I[/color][color=#0460FF]T[/color] [color=#0456FF]G[/color][color=#0451FF]A[/color][color=#034CFF]V[/color][color=#0348FF]E[/color] [color=#033EFF]M[/color][color=#0239FF]E[/color] [color=#0230FF]N[/color][color=#022BFF]I[/color][color=#0126FF]G[/color][color=#0121FF]H[/color][color=#011CFF]T[/color][color=#0118FF]M[/color][color=#0013FF]A[/color][color=#000EFF]R[/color][color=#0009FF]E[/color][color=#0004FF]S[/color] [color=#0000FB]S[/color][color=#0000F7]O[/color] [color=#0001EF]I[/color] [color=#0002E8]C[/color][color=#0003E4]R[/color][color=#0003E0]I[/color][color=#0004DC]E[/color][color=#0004D9]D[/color] [color=#0005D1]W[/color][color=#0006CD]H[/color][color=#0006C9]I[/color][color=#0007C6]L[/color][color=#0007C2]E[/color] [color=#0008BA]M[/color][color=#0008B6]Y[/color] [color=#0009AF]L[/color][color=#000AAB]I[/color][color=#000AA7]T[/color][color=#000BA3]T[/color][color=#000BA0]L[/color][color=#000C9C]E[/color] [color=#000D94]B[/color][color=#000D91]R[/color][color=#000E8D]O[/color][color=#000E89]T[/color][color=#000F85]H[/color][color=#000F81]E[/color][color=#00107E]R[/color] [color=#001076]I[/color][color=#001172]S[/color] [color=#00126B]L[/color][color=#001267]A[/color][color=#001363]U[/color][color=#00135F]G[/color][color=#00145B]H[/color][color=#001458]I[/color][color=#001554]N[/color][color=#001550]G[/color] [color=#001648]A[/color][color=#001745]T[/color] [color=#00183D]I[/color][color=#001839]T[/color][/b][/big][/quote]
How old is your bro[/quote]
six years old bruh[/quote]
I hav no bros lol[/quote]
I have no brothers either. I'm an only child.[/quote]
By the way this is what that last post looks like.
AwesomeAlex223
Scratcher
100+ posts

sprinter01
Scratcher
100+ posts

BearSlothCoding wrote:

[quote=BearSlothCoding][quote=scramaso][quote=Morimop][quote=scramaso][quote=Morimop][quote=scramaso][quote=BearSlothCoding][quote=LegoManiac04][quote=NilsTheBest][quote=scramaso]This one is possibly the weirdest Pingu episode ever.
[img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/483021_200x130.png[/img]
That thing traumatised me.[/quote]
I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!

I watched this in kintergarten when I was 3 years old and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and stopped watching the thing[/quote]
I watched this GIF in High School when I was a teenager and I was sooo scared I closed my eyes and cried[/quote]
lol wut

I watched this gif on the weekend when I was in sixth grade and got scared and closed the tab (I saw it first today here)[/quote]
[b][big]I W A T C H E D T H A T S T U P I D E P I S O D E A T N I G H T A N D T H E L I G H T S C A M E O U T. And all that happened when I was 2 years old.[/big][/b]
[small]The makers of the show didn't notice how scary was this episode? LOL[/small][/quote]
[big][b][color=#0DFFFF]I[/color] [color=#0CF5FF]W[/color][color=#0CF0FF]A[/color][color=#0CEBFF]T[/color][color=#0BE6FF]C[/color][color=#0BE2FF]H[/color][color=#0BDDFF]E[/color][color=#0BD8FF]D[/color] [color=#0ACEFF]T[/color][color=#0ACAFF]H[/color][color=#0AC5FF]I[/color][color=#09C0FF]S[/color] [color=#09B6FF]G[/color][color=#09B2FF]I[/color][color=#08ADFF]F[/color] [color=#08A3FF]A[/color][color=#089EFF]T[/color] [color=#0795FF]1[/color][color=#0790FF]1[/color] [color=#0686FF]P[/color][color=#0681FF]M[/color] [color=#0678FF]A[/color][color=#0573FF]N[/color][color=#056EFF]D[/color] [color=#0565FF]I[/color][color=#0460FF]T[/color] [color=#0456FF]G[/color][color=#0451FF]A[/color][color=#034CFF]V[/color][color=#0348FF]E[/color] [color=#033EFF]M[/color][color=#0239FF]E[/color] [color=#0230FF]N[/color][color=#022BFF]I[/color][color=#0126FF]G[/color][color=#0121FF]H[/color][color=#011CFF]T[/color][color=#0118FF]M[/color][color=#0013FF]A[/color][color=#000EFF]R[/color][color=#0009FF]E[/color][color=#0004FF]S[/color] [color=#0000FB]S[/color][color=#0000F7]O[/color] [color=#0001EF]I[/color] [color=#0002E8]C[/color][color=#0003E4]R[/color][color=#0003E0]I[/color][color=#0004DC]E[/color][color=#0004D9]D[/color] [color=#0005D1]W[/color][color=#0006CD]H[/color][color=#0006C9]I[/color][color=#0007C6]L[/color][color=#0007C2]E[/color] [color=#0008BA]M[/color][color=#0008B6]Y[/color] [color=#0009AF]L[/color][color=#000AAB]I[/color][color=#000AA7]T[/color][color=#000BA3]T[/color][color=#000BA0]L[/color][color=#000C9C]E[/color] [color=#000D94]B[/color][color=#000D91]R[/color][color=#000E8D]O[/color][color=#000E89]T[/color][color=#000F85]H[/color][color=#000F81]E[/color][color=#00107E]R[/color] [color=#001076]I[/color][color=#001172]S[/color] [color=#00126B]L[/color][color=#001267]A[/color][color=#001363]U[/color][color=#00135F]G[/color][color=#00145B]H[/color][color=#001458]I[/color][color=#001554]N[/color][color=#001550]G[/color] [color=#001648]A[/color][color=#001745]T[/color] [color=#00183D]I[/color][color=#001839]T[/color][/b][/big][/quote]
How old is your bro[/quote]
six years old bruh[/quote]
I hav no bros lol[/quote]
I have no brothers either. I'm an only child.[/quote]
By the way this is what that last post looks like.

LegoManiac04
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sprinter01
Scratcher
100+ posts

LegoManiac04 wrote:

*throws Ipad out window*

NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

h0i anyone got ideas for the QOTW? new one coming either today or tomorrow cuz it's been a week :P

+100 respect for those who find a good QOTW lol (and I will credit)

scramaso wrote:

I hav no bros lol
I'm a unique child or whatever you guys call it in english

LegoManiac04 wrote:

OKAY BYE I'M LEAVING TO MARS

Last edited by NilsTheBest (Aug. 18, 2019 16:38:09)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoManiac04 wrote:

How can you get images?

Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NilsTheBest wrote:

h0i anyone got ideas for the QOTW? new one coming either today or tomorrow cuz it's been a week :P

If your chair could speak, what would it say first?

Last edited by Morimop (Aug. 18, 2019 16:45:10)

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Morimop wrote:

NilsTheBest wrote:

If your chair could speak, what would it say first?

Wouldn't all chairs just say: “Get your butt of my face!”?
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoManiac04 wrote:

HOLY- WHAT IS THAT? THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING!

Last edited by BearSlothCoding (Aug. 18, 2019 17:57:10)