Scratcher
100+ posts

I WILL MAKE YOUR GAME IDEA BADLY

bump bam boom

BigDanFan
Scratcher
2 posts

Ask today! ….. ….. Wow i'm terrible at advertising.
when [ cool] key pressed
say [you epic]
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump bam boom

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer02 wrote:

request form:

what game you want:

job form:

do you want this job:
what job do you want: I.E programmer, designer

co owner form:
must have been a member for 1 day

do you want this job:
Add more to the forms. people won't come here if your first post is small. See TIPS

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

the_pro_gamer02 wrote:

request form:

what game you want:

job form:

do you want this job:

co owner form:

do you want this job:
Add more to the forms. people won't come here if your first post is small. See TIPS
i dont know what more to add

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

the_pro_gamer02 wrote:

request form:

what game you want:

job form:

do you want this job:

co owner form:

do you want this job:
Actually, rather than adding anything else, I would suggest that you start with BBCode- it basically fancies up your front page and attracts visitors. It is what I have done to mine. If you don't know how to use BBCode many shops offer it.

woah, haven't been on here in a while
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

the_pro_gamer02 wrote:

request form:

what game you want:

job form:

do you want this job:

co owner form:

do you want this job:
Actually, rather than adding anything else, I would suggest that you start with BBCode- it basically fancies up your front page and attracts visitors. It is what I have done to mine. If you don't know how to use BBCode many shops offer it.
i dont know what bbcode is used for

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It can colour text

It can change the size of the font

It also allows you to quote text

Basically, BBCode helps make your front page easier to look at and generally more attractive.

BBCode is the “code” in brackets
[color=red]Hello![/color]

When you order it from a shop, users who specialize in BBCode will redesign your front page using BBCode.

woah, haven't been on here in a while
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump bam boom

the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump bam boom

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would like to partner.
Shop name: DaBoi Inc./Shop
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/361935/
Banner:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/roddarichard/daboishop.png[/img]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump bam boom because i am thankful for you making me co-owner.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what kind of game you want: a person dressed in red reads a book about dogs. every time you tap the screen, he eats a pizza. once he eats 1000 pizzas, he then teleports into space, where he tries to punch a star. after 30 seconds of that, the game restarts.
deadline(write ASAP for any time soon): ASAP
any other details: make the music drum music and players can change the shirt colour and/or toggle the music/time in space in the settings.

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

B0o0lean wrote:

what kind of game you want: a person dressed in red reads a book about dogs. every time you tap the screen, he eats a pizza. once he eats 1000 pizzas, he then teleports into space, where he tries to punch a star. after 30 seconds of that, the game restarts.
deadline(write ASAP for any time soon): ASAP
any other details: make the music drum music and players can change the shirt colour and/or toggle the music/time in space in the settings.
Taken.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Scratchers' Store Banner:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/DaBoi001/Theshoptogoifyouneed.png[/img]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wanna be advertised?
Check out
DaBoi's Advertisement Billboard!

Why Us?
We could make your shop popular.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by DaBoi001 (Aug. 21, 2019 21:58:40)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
Szymon2490
New to Scratch
1 post

what kind of game you want:
deadline(write ASAP for any time soon):
any other details

A game that simply ssays c
lick this and you get free v-bucks and it takes you to Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

Szymon2490 wrote:

what kind of game you want:
deadline(write ASAP for any time soon):
any other details

A game that simply ssays c
lick this and you get free v-bucks and it takes you to Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up
please use the order form thank you

Rainbowloomer300
Scratcher
100+ posts

do you want this job: yess
what job do you want: designer
why we should choose you:im an artist and designer with previous experience on alt accounts (minecraftzoey) and i love making projects with others.
how active will you be 1-10:6

You can contact me here
go to [my alt account (Under renovations) v]
alt account
Scratch Court