Discuss Scratch

robosnakejr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Talking Angela, Cute, Creepy, or Hacked?

Salmon you, we see faces in everything. Human nature, YOURAVATARHASAFACEDUHDUHDUHN

;
robosnakejr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will download it ASAP, and just out tape over my camera. I WIN! Not like I use my camera…

Last edited by robosnakejr (July 15, 2014 19:33:46)

;
mehmirohan
Scratcher
3 posts

robosnakejr wrote:

I will download it ASAP, and just out tape over my camera. I WIN!
robosnakejr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mehmirohan wrote:

robosnakejr wrote:

I will download it ASAP, and just out tape over my camera. I WIN!
What.

;
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hackers wouldn't put their face on an app if they were gonna hack it, people. They want to be sneaky and not show their identity while HACKING. Seriously, it's fake. And, she asks questions like that so she can say “Oh, hello ___!” like Siri does.

robosnakejr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*insert quote of all the people anti-stalker*
Exactly.

Last edited by robosnakejr (July 15, 2014 21:03:12)

;
All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yeah no hacker would make themselves slightly visible in the game. if there was such a hacker on the game he would make sure no one knows he's there. and most of the uh. “creepy, disturbing” questions are fake as far as i know.

there's a thing called pareidolia which most humans have, in which they see human faces or bodies in inanimate objects. i believe this to be a HUGE case of pareidolia.

robosnakejr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

All4one wrote:

yeah no hacker would make themselves slightly visible in the game. if there was such a hacker on the game he would make sure no one knows he's there. and most of the uh. “creepy, disturbing” questions are fake as far as i know.

there's a thing called pareidolia which most humans have, in which they see human faces or bodies in inanimate objects. i believe this to be a HUGE case of pareidolia.
You look really carefully on your signature the man on the right's umbrella there is a face

;
SnoConeGlobe
Scratcher
100+ posts

I had it… she asked me what school I went to. I told her to go suck a lemon and deleted the app.

haMILTON WROTE THE OTHER FIFTY-ONE
robosnakejr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SnoConeGlobe wrote:

I had it… she asked me what school I went to. I told her to go suck a lemon and deleted the app.
Still not proof.
Also, you could have said you go to generic elementary.

;
twiggy234
Scratcher
100+ posts

robosnakejr wrote:

SnoConeGlobe wrote:

Still not proof.
Also, you could have said you go to generic elementary.
Okay…

Last edited by twiggy234 (July 16, 2014 01:22:53)

SUSPENDED FOREVER
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SnoConeGlobe wrote:

IT'S NOT HACKED. IT'S CONFIRMED THAT IT ISN'T HACKED. IF IT WAS HACKED, APPLE WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT DOWN BY NOW.

Paigecookiemuffins
New to Scratch
1 post

Look into her eyes u somtimes see a man and mostly a room.Onetime i was went on talking angela the first time i was looking down and said Hi then i head a different voice a dark robot voice or idk but it said LOOK RIGHT INTO MY EYES.And i was like What?And it went right back to the regular voice and said nothing.
nesfan123
Scratcher
1 post

Leakylime wrote:

APPLE PLEASE REMOVE THIS HORRIBLE APP!!!

lol ITS MADE BY OUTFIT7 GUYS!!!!!!!!! its just a theroy A GAME THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/f0ZKJ6dgj
MissPuggy
Scratcher
500+ posts

nesfan123 wrote:

Leakylime wrote:

APPLE PLEASE REMOVE THIS HORRIBLE APP!!!

lol ITS MADE BY OUTFIT7 GUYS!!!!!!!!! its just a theroy A GAME THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful use of references.

MissPuggy: Lover of anime, pugs, and being strange!
Do me a favor and look at my anime pixel art!
Sometimes I look down and think, at one point a pug walked here….
UltraTayterTot
Scratcher
51 posts

IT WAS HACKED.

MSPA wrote:

SnoConeGlobe wrote:

IT'S NOT HACKED. IT'S CONFIRMED THAT IT ISN'T HACKED. IF IT WAS HACKED, APPLE WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT DOWN BY NOW.
PonyoPenguin
Scratcher
500+ posts

I've had this app on my phone for months, and in the couple times I've used it, Angela just blabs on about how great cats and her boyfriend are.

The app is not hacked. Not once have I seen a man in an eye. Not once has it asked me what school I go to. None of this has ever happened to anybody.

do what makes you happy.
'cause at the end, who's there?
you.
Meloettagirl88
Scratcher
5 posts

AWESOME2297 wrote:

I used to play with Talking Angela but now i don't because i gets boring and in the play store if you see the comments that there is a guy who looks at you then he gets all of your information and stuff and people don't DOWNLOAD it and play this game in front of your house because then the man will know where you LIVE
I willsimply play it at StarBucks. :3
Meloettagirl88
Scratcher
5 posts

Paigecookiemuffins wrote:

Look into her eyes u somtimes see a man and mostly a room.Onetime i was went on talking angela the first time i was looking down and said Hi then i head a different voice a dark robot voice or idk but it said LOOK RIGHT INTO MY EYES.And i was like What?And it went right back to the regular voice and said nothing.
OH JESUS NO
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

#ThisHasBeenDebunkedGuysItsNotHacked