Discuss Scratch

-JustLikeSugar-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DAWN: Animated Series. FULL!!

So for character design, do i just make one character or can i do multiple? does it mean i create a whole NEW character or just write bios and descriptions for the already made characters in the voice acting section? thanks!!!!!

StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

-JustLikeSugar- wrote:

So for character design, do i just make one character or can i do multiple? does it mean i create a whole NEW character or just write bios and descriptions for the already made characters in the voice acting section? thanks!!!!!

You can do 1 per episode, although they may not be included because of planning. You create a whole new character. Thanks for helping!!

Statistics is used to approximate values of things. 23% of people know that.

Check out my profile! and the official Dawn Animated Series forum topic. Here, you can find updates about what happens with Dawn!
Achangirligit
Scratcher
7 posts

@StarlightJenna, AWESOME!! Cool beanz!

My character:
Alix Sian//17//F//Straight//https://Looks: www.google.com/search?q=tomboy+anime&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihwM-IjMHfAhXuQhUIHe4DCbsQ_AUIDigB&biw=1309&bih=645#imgrc=dCpC3bTmHCefNM/Personality: Sassy, strong, funny at times, somewhat smart//Boyfriend: ANOTHER OC//

StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Achangirligit wrote:

My character:
Alix Sian//17//F//Straight//https://Looks: www.google.com/search?q=tomboy+anime&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihwM-IjMHfAhXuQhUIHe4DCbsQ_AUIDigB&biw=1309&bih=645#imgrc=dCpC3bTmHCefNM/Personality: Sassy, strong, funny at times, somewhat smart//Boyfriend: ANOTHER OC//

Great!! Not sure what episode she'll be in, do you have a preference?

Check out my profile! and the official Dawn Animated Series forum topic. Here, you can find updates about what happens with Dawn!
Achangirligit
Scratcher
7 posts

No, sorry.

StarlightJenna wrote:

Achangirligit wrote:

My character:

No, sorry…you can decide.
StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Achangirligit wrote:

No, sorry.

StarlightJenna wrote:

Achangirligit wrote:

My character:

Cool! As I said, I haven't really written the script yet other than 25% of episode 1, so when she's needed, we can arrange that. You're epic!!

Achangirligit
Scratcher
7 posts

StarlightJenna wrote:

Achangirligit wrote:

No, sorry.

StarlightJenna wrote:

Achangirligit wrote:

My character:

Cool! As I said, I haven't really written the script yet other than 25% of episode 1, so when she's needed, we can arrange that. You're epic!!

You're epicer! (ROFL, that doesn't make any sense… )
Mist_Branch
Scratcher
6 posts

Hey, could i be a character designer? But first a question, how many characters can you make? Because i have lots of ideas. I'll send you a story that I've written, do you have any forms of communication where i can send you a google docs?
Please get back to me as soon as possible, thanks.~ @Mist_branch
StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mist_Branch wrote:

Hey, could i be a character designer? But first a question, how many characters can you make? Because i have lots of ideas. I'll send you a story that I've written, do you have any forms of communication where i can send you a google docs?
You can be a character designer.
You can do 1 character per episode.
I do have gmail, but I would prefer not to share my email address (it gives away my full name and middle initial) due to sensitive info. You could share a project with the story though!

Achangirligit
Scratcher
7 posts

Mist_Branch wrote:

I feel you . Maybe we can work together?
Mist_Branch
Scratcher
6 posts

Yeah, sure, I'd actually love to! what kind of thing where you thinking?
Achangirligit
Scratcher
7 posts

Mist_Branch wrote:

Yeah, sure, I'd actually love to! what kind of thing where you thinking?
I don't know, I've already made one. (It's up there.) And I got to go. Talk tomorrow?
Mist_Branch
Scratcher
6 posts

Achangirligit wrote:

Mist_Branch wrote:

StarlightJenna wrote:

Mist_Branch wrote:

I do have gmail, but I would prefer not to share my email address (it gives away my full name and middle initial) due to sensitive info. You could share a project with the story though!

Cool, Erm, here's 2 characters that I've been storing in my mind for ages now.
Copper Keenway // 18// Scruffy dark brown hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, freckles, wears a grey t-shirt underneath a worn green hoodie.// basically hates everyone, parents died in the shutdown, only her and her little brother (down below) survived. She's super bitter about that, and doesn't really trust anyone. She loves her little brother to pieces, and protects him at all costs. She lives in a super run-down apartment building, and tries to keep away from the outside world. acts like she's all tough, but she usually cries at the end of the day.//
Allio Keenway (Ally)// 7// Dark brown hair, green eyes, kinda pale skin, wears jeans and a red ‘Superguy’ shirt.// Positive, tries to make his older sister happy, but fails, looks up to her, but is a bit rebellious. To young to remember his parents, but listens to Coppers stories with crazy attention.//
Mist_Branch
Scratcher
6 posts

Oh, btw Coppers a lesbian
StarlightJenna
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mist_Branch wrote:

Achangirligit wrote:

Mist_Branch wrote:

StarlightJenna wrote:

Mist_Branch wrote:

Cool, Erm, here's 2 characters that I've been storing in my mind for ages now.
Copper Keenway // 18// Scruffy dark brown hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, freckles, wears a grey t-shirt underneath a worn green hoodie.// basically hates everyone, parents died in the shutdown, only her and her little brother (down below) survived. She's super bitter about that, and doesn't really trust anyone. She loves her little brother to pieces, and protects him at all costs. She lives in a super run-down apartment building, and tries to keep away from the outside world. acts like she's all tough, but she usually cries at the end of the day.//
Allio Keenway (Ally)// 7// Dark brown hair, green eyes, kinda pale skin, wears jeans and a red ‘Superguy’ shirt.// Positive, tries to make his older sister happy, but fails, looks up to her, but is a bit rebellious. To young to remember his parents, but listens to Coppers stories with crazy attention.//

That's awesome! Those two can be in one episode because they're family. I want them in Ep. 1 so I'll add them in!

Mist_Branch
Scratcher
6 posts

Thank you so much! This is actually my first thing like this, and i'm really happy that you like the keenways! I'm looking forward to working with you!
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

For voice actors/actresses, when will we get a script to record?

Mist_Branch
Scratcher
6 posts

Thank you so much! This is actually my first thing like this, and i'm really happy that you like the keenways! I'm looking forward to working with you!
Btw, do you know who's voicing copper? thanks
-JustLikeSugar-
Scratcher
100+ posts

could i also be a voice actor waitlist? thanks!!!!!

FrostyRAhAz
Scratcher
500+ posts

I would love to play Len, please!

Attempting to raise my activity on Scratch