Scratcher
500+ posts

SHA Audio Drama Script Collaboration

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

I wonder how Paris went. I like to imagine bleu was like so excited and summer’s like eh but she’s trying to be excited with him.
I really want to rp this but we clogged up the forum and studio already
Saaammmeeeeee.
Also when summer meets Lana. That’s a great sequence in my head. As we’ve already established lol
I'm still kinda iffy about her personality but I think I have something solid
Yeah yeah.

Aagghhh I wanna rp…
Ok how about if no one replies to your “rp anyone” in like… what the next 24 hours, then I can reply to it??
Unless you think that’s a bad idea.
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Samantha208 wrote:

oh my gosh you
what what what
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Darn you popcorn
Samantha208
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

I wonder how Paris went. I like to imagine bleu was like so excited and summer’s like eh but she’s trying to be excited with him.
Saaammmeeeeee.
Also when summer meets Lana. That’s a great sequence in my head. As we’ve already established lol
Yeah yeah.

Aagghhh I wanna rp…
Ok how about if no one replies to your “rp anyone” in like… what the next 24 hours, then I can reply to it??
sure that works
Samantha208
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

oh my gosh you
what what what
you left as soon as I got on
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

oh my gosh you
what what what
Oh oops sorry
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Saaammmeeeeee.
Yeah yeah.

Aagghhh I wanna rp…
sure that works
-_-
Samantha208
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

oh my gosh you
what what what
Oh oops sorry
annnd I'm sorry but I can't be on long
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

oh my gosh you
what what what
Oh oops sorry
annnd I'm sorry but I can't be on long
Awww
Samantha208
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Saaammmeeeeee.
Yeah yeah.

Aagghhh I wanna rp…
sure that works
-_-
yeahhhhhh I din't check my mail eheh
shoot 60 second rule
bye
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Samantha208 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Saaammmeeeeee.
Yeah yeah.

Aagghhh I wanna rp…
sure that works
-_-
yeahhhhhh I din't check my mail eheh
shoot 60 second rule
bye
-_- … -_- …………..

And bai
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Popcorn. Was that necessary. Really.
(Jk you can rp if you want lol. But I am still mad)
Popcorn_books123
Scratcher
100+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Darn you popcorn
Hey I had to save the studio
Popcorn_books123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Popcorn_books123 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Darn you popcorn
Besides I need August to interact with Allie some more too so that we know like what they’re like together.
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Popcorn_books123 wrote:

Popcorn_books123 wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Darn you popcorn
Besides I need August to interact with Allie some more too so that we know like what they’re like together.
-_-
sfshelbyw
Scratcher
100+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

August: @sfshelbyw
Meringue: @Star_Voice_Actress
Allie: @Samantha208
Adam: @JasonTheScracther
Bleu: @cosymm25
Stella: @sfshelbyw
Summer: no one… I mean, wanna say me but idk if I could be that monotone…and i will be more busy during school. I mean but then again I get an email every time Sam comments and I always check my email so I prob won’t completely fall off the face of the earth if she reminds me there. Unless I die. I hope that don’t happen… either way should I just be summer or should we get someone else.

Ok Shelby are you really up for playing 2 characters and can you make them sound different? Cause if not that’s fine; we can just get someone else for the characters. But if you can that’s cool too.
Shelbyyyyy
Oof sorry I'm here now. And yeah, I'm sure that I'll be able to make them sound different. I even asked someone if they sounded different enough, and they said that they did. Basically, August has a lower voice, and Stella has a higher-pitched voice. Samantha even said she sounded like an anime girl a little bit lol
sfshelbyw
Scratcher
100+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Summer: no one… I mean, wanna say me but idk if I could be that monotone…and i will be more busy during school. I mean but then again I get an email every time Sam comments and I always check my email so I prob won’t completely fall off the face of the earth if she reminds me there. Unless I die. I hope that don’t happen… either way should I just be summer or should we get someone else.

Ok Shelby are you really up for playing 2 characters and can you make them sound different? Cause if not that’s fine; we can just get someone else for the characters. But if you can that’s cool too.
Shelbyyyyy
Oof sorry I'm here now. I'm sure that i'll be able to make them sound different enough. I even asked someone if they thought they sounded different, and they said that they did.
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

sfshelbyw wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Shelbyyyyy
Oof sorry I'm here now. And yeah, I'm sure that I'll be able to make them sound different. I even asked someone if they sounded different enough, and they said that they did. Basically, August has a lower voice, and Stella has a higher-pitched voice. Samantha even said she sounded like an anime girl a little bit lol
Ok cool yay
sfshelbyw
Scratcher
100+ posts

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

sfshelbyw wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Shelbyyyyy
Ok cool yay
Or, you could go check out my audition and give me your own feedback as to if they sound different if you wanted
VioletShirtGirl
Scratcher
500+ posts

sfshelbyw wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

sfshelbyw wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

VioletShirtGirl wrote:

Shelbyyyyy
Ok cool yay
Or, you could go check out my audition and give me your own feedback as to if they sound different if you wanted
I would if I could but I’m on mobile and I won’t have access to a computer till next weekend :’(