Discuss Scratch

abbiefifth
Scratcher
100+ posts

A Special Chat Area

SoSlytherin wrote:

abbiefifth wrote:

OKay, great. When will I notify them?
today hopefully. Notify these people who they're making a gift for with the message above:
1. @–Leafpool–
2. @Crystal_Skywalker
3. @Pinkcottencandy
4. @LunarEclipes1234
5. @Writing_Forever
6. @RANDOMKITTENCAT
7. @jadestar12432
8. @DBoss06
9. @autbot03
10. @Peanut_coder
11. @CodingGirl1027

I'll do the rest. Notify them on one of their older projects. If you give me about 10 minutes, I can get you all the wish lists.

Okay, yeah sorry I went to sleep as it was like midnight.

A B B I E F I F T H

Hello! I'm just a little cinnamon bun who'd like to say hi!! I don't know what else to say so…

“You're insecure, don't know what for.”
Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A Special Chat Area

SoSlytherin wrote:

--Azure-- wrote:

owo what's this?
how did you find this?! Please don't tell anyone about this
This is a public forum, and a popular one at that - it's not exactly difficult for people to notice your thread when on the first page.

We also have specific guidelines that you should keep in mind while using this forum. It's intended for public discussions about particular topics. There is a case for this fitting better in Collaboration though, so I'll move it there for you.
abbiefifth
Scratcher
100+ posts

A Special Chat Area

Harakou wrote:

SoSlytherin wrote:

--Azure-- wrote:

owo what's this?
This is a public forum, and a popular one at that - it's not exactly difficult for people to notice your thread when on the first page.

We also have specific guidelines that you should keep in mind while using this forum. It's intended for public discussions about particular topics. There is a case for this fitting better in Collaboration though, so I'll move it there for you.
Thank you

A B B I E F I F T H

Hello! I'm just a little cinnamon bun who'd like to say hi!! I don't know what else to say so…

“You're insecure, don't know what for.”
SoSlytherin
Scratcher
100+ posts

A Special Chat Area

Harakou wrote:

SoSlytherin wrote:

--Azure-- wrote:

owo what's this?

oh, sorry. Is there a way to delete forums? (once we're done with of course) because this is supposed to be a surprise for some Scratchers (it's Secret Santa).