Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Judy27Moody wrote:

Judy27Moody wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Order up! Let me know if you need any changes

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/VideoGamerCanInvent/42c17f4dd6f14bdc9ed4.png[/img]
Strange, I can't find it….
Oh wait, I did
Yup! Cubeupload was down but is not back up…please read the above post for more information!

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
current high school senior in new england
math & politics nerd, photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of november 22, 2023.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Response to the activity check.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh no, TinyPic and now Cubeupload! Thankfully I have all my images backed up on a USB thingy

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does anyone know any alternatives to tinypic and Cubeupolad?

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

Judy27Moody
Scratcher
73 posts

clove- wrote:

Judy27Moody wrote:

Judy27Moody wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Order up! Let me know if you need any changes

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/VideoGamerCanInvent/42c17f4dd6f14bdc9ed4.png[/img]
Strange, I can't find it….
Oh wait, I did
Yup! Cubeupload was down but is not back up…please read the above post for more information!
Oh sure!

By Buzzy Bee Banners
@VideoGameCanInvent
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

I just searched free image hosting sites and found some - the one I remember is called ImgBB

(she/they)

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clove- wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

I just searched free image hosting sites and found some - the one I remember is called ImgBB
Yeah, but they need to be Scratch Team approved

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

clove- wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Yeah, but they need to be Scratch Team approved
Oh ok. Should someone ask a ST member which ones are approved?

(she/they)

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You don't need to, just look at this: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Image_Hosting#Host_List

Hi, I'm ajsya!

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

You don't need to, just look at this: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Image_Hosting#Host_List
thanks! unfortunately, there's only a couple others that are approved and they all require you to pay (at least after your free trial).

(she/they)

-AnakinSkywalker-
Scratcher
6 posts

sorry guys
Can you please dig out my past order when you were short staffed and do it.
-AnakinSkywalker-
Scratcher
6 posts

P.S I do not like anakin
define 
-AnakinSkywalker-
Scratcher
6 posts

stop sorry
clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^^ what?

(she/they)

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AnakinSkywalker- is doing their order on their own.

Last edited by clove- (Sept. 9, 2019 18:52:30)

(she/they)

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ATTENTION ALL SHOPS WHO USE TINYPIC (Especially this one)

If you did not save ANY images, It's too late.
If you need a new banner, Order from a shop, Or make your own.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you DID save your images, ask a shop to upload them, Or upload them yourself.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker: Don't matter
Colours: Yellow backround rainbow “?” all over
Text: The Request Operator
Fonts: Curly
Pictures: none
Size: Shop normal size
Other Details: none

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Do you not like my banner anymore?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Do you not like my banner anymore?
Oh was it hosted with tinypic? If so then you have to host it with a different site

(she/they)

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi bees!

I would suggest you add your support to this Suggestion: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/368914/ by @MClovers about the image hosting site situation.

It's getting a lot of support so hopefully the ST will see it's a priority to us Scratchers!

(she/they)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]