Discuss Scratch

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

The United Shops of Scratch - Join With Your Shop Today!

Hi! Just a little suggestion: The Latin in the OT, “Lunctus tabernas et cooperantem,“ should be ”Tabernae lunctae et cooperantes." (The word order doesn't necessarily have anything to do with grammar in Latin, though adjectives almost always come after the noun out of preference.) I'm roughly 80% sure this is the case.

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

I compose music. If you want to see some of what I have made, go here

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Name of Shop*: The Request Operator
Link to Shop*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3541171
Banner: https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/fba0a14a-130e-41ba-ab8b-5a9b5bba2528.png
Motto/Slogans: We can operate everything!
Representatives*: 0
Population*: 3
Specialties*: Anything
Sorry for the late reply. Accepted!

Sorry. My banner changed already. Do you mind? If not, here is the new one:
can
Motto/Slogans: We can operate everything!
Thank you!

Last edited by coolcatcool2 (May 20, 2019 18:28:41)

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys, I see there are a lot of posts I need to take attention to. I will attempt to go over them all on Saturday or before then. School is getting out, so I'll have a lot of time to be active on the USS. Thank you for your patience.

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Hi! Just a little suggestion: The Latin in the OT, “Lunctus tabernas et cooperantem,“ should be ”Tabernae lunctae et cooperantes." (The word order doesn't necessarily have anything to do with grammar in Latin, though adjectives almost always come after the noun out of preference.) I'm roughly 80% sure this is the case.
Austinato wrote that, and if you're not sure, I think I'll keep it that way. Thanks, though.

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check!

If you own a shop here, please respond to this post confirming that your shop is active.
If you are a moderator, watcher, or archivist, please respond to this post stating your job and confirm that you are active.
All assignments will be updated when the activity check ends.
If a shop/member does not respond to the activity check before June 3, 2019, that shop/member will be removed.

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

If you own a shop here, please respond to this post confirming that your shop is active.
If you are a moderator, watcher, or archivist, please respond to this post stating your job and confirm that you are active.
If a shop/member does not respond to the activity check before June 3, 2019, that shop/member will be removed.

Is my shop here? I don't see it. If so, I'm here.

NYCDOT
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Century Shop (formerly The BrainRates Shop) is active.

ACTIVE TO JULY 4, 2022 | 1080/1500 Posts!
LET'S GO METS
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Animal Gaming is active. Do I have to respond in the account with ~ Elemental Shop ~ or can I just say active for ~ Elemental Shop ~ now?

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

I am currently adding you in.

Elemental_Shop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Animal Gaming is active. Do I have to respond in the account with ~ Elemental Shop ~ or can I just say active for ~ Elemental Shop ~ now?
I just say it right now since i'm in this account. ~ Elemental Shop ~ is active.

R.I.P.
~ The Elemental Shop ~
September 18th, 2018 - August 8, 2020
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Both of your shops have been recorded as active.

Elemental_Shop
Scratcher
100+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Both of your shops have been recorded as active.
Thanks!

R.I.P.
~ The Elemental Shop ~
September 18th, 2018 - August 8, 2020
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

Can you please provide reps for your shop? You need at least one.

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

What's a rep?

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

The PFTV Review Shop is currently active!

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

coolcatcool2 wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

What's a rep?
Rep is short for representative. Please provide at least one representative for your shop. That person will have to be active in the USS and speak for your shop. You can qualify as a representative and can be one if you want to.

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys! I think I'll quit as I don't really see the point of me being here.

President of Scratch ShopBux
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey! Not sure if I still have my position as justice . As I have just returned, is there any form I can complete to become justice ?

inactive :​)
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Hey guys! I think I'll quit as I don't really see the point of me being here.
You are a moderator and a representitive of ShopBux. Are you sure that you would like to leave?

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Hey! Not sure if I still have my position as justice . As I have just returned, is there any form I can complete to become justice ?
Hi! I'm still not sure about that position or a few others. I will ask Austinato, the former leader of the USS. Thank you for your patience!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Activity Check!

TIPS responding. Me responding.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI