500+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

CatsUnited wrote:

102039134 wrote:

tiktakturtle wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

The Sonichu comics
I have to agree with you on that one

A story about the writer's experience with trolls, weird topics not for this website and autism. Also chaotic story, amateur writing, weird sonic oc which is a combination of sonic and pikachu, unoriginality, so on and so fourth.

Even Sega actually likes his OC
personally i find the author himself more interesting to hear his story than the actual comics

I like the story tho, even if the story has no actual hero (yes your right, his parents, his delusional mental state, the trolls he face). It's a lesson to be careful on who we meet because not all people like our personalities and then we just break us down.
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

pretty much any FNaF video on jaze cinema (is that even what it's called?) are always terrible, but I find myself watching them and they get really interesting

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

Scratcher
500+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

E A T P A N T
A A
T T
P P
A A
N N
T T

Changed the link tho

Last edited by 102039134 (April 4, 2019 10:32:31)

modedii
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

102039134 wrote:

E A T P A N T
A A
T T
P P
A A
N N
T T
no u

I'm Modedii
———————————–
“Analyse what feelings are made of, hey!
Try to see through everything, hey, give it a try…”

———————————–
findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

The Room dir. by Tommy Wiseau

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

The Splatoon 1 commercials.

You're a kid now, you're a squid now, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Leaving bye
TurboHexTanuki
Scratcher
76 posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

Those terribly made cakes where what’s advertised is certainly not what you get

Hi! I'm Rory. 14, they/them
petsounds
Scratcher
500+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

Have you ever heard of a guy named Christian Weston Chandler? (Google him)

it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
Speedy68531
Scratcher
100+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

The Splatoon 1 commercials.

You're a kid now, you're a squid now, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid nowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Yeah those sucked. God they were awful.

i like things and i talk about the things i like a little too much
Speedy68531
Scratcher
100+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

There is this one commercial for Rocket copters, and it was AWFUL. Here is the link, cringe warning.

Last edited by Speedy68531 (Sept. 8, 2020 18:19:02)

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

good burger
vlpiscanc
Scratcher
500+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

Ryrie36 wrote:

Big Rigs; Over the Road Racing is so bad it's entertaining.

Everything, from the car being able to drive through buildings, to not being able to lose, to the game forgetting to do the most basic stuff, to the developers literally patching out the only good thing in the game is horrible, but it just constantly gets so bad it's VERY entertaining to watch someone play.
YOU'RE WINNER !

monet | they/them | Cute things are cute. | WATCH MY SKIN ERUPT IN A CYNTHONI OF FLAMES
Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

I know somebody who would love this topic.
LlamaGodLuke
Scratcher
100+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

The Sharknado movies. The original was trying to be serious but they gave up after that.

If you ask Rick Astley for a DVD of the movie Up, he won’t give it to you because he’s never gonna give you Up. However, by not giving you Up like you asked for it, he’s letting you down. This is known as the Astley paradox.
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

Literally any insurance company commercial.

And the new Dora movie.

Got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see -The Beatles

(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)

Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.

JK. there may be something down there…

Maybe not, tho.

You're determined, aren't you?

Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.

Just stop it, will ya?

Fine, you win.

Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

Plan 9 from Outer Space is a pretty popular one.

The thing that makes it so great is that the director was trying to make a genuine film and failed horribly in the process.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
-hopelesswinds
Scratcher
100+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

i'm so glad i found this forum. gakuen handsome is the worst “anime” probably ever created but it's so bad it's funny

very inactive
Speedy68531
Scratcher
100+ posts

"So Bad It's Good" Media

The movie Cry Wilderness. I can't even start to describe it- It's that bad. But trust me, you won't be able to stop laughing at it. It's a prime example of so bad it's good media.

Last edited by Speedy68531 (Sept. 12, 2020 15:29:21)