1000+ posts

who is the most famous new scratcher

??????????????????

+1700 Bad Posts
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Probably x__0. Within about 2 weeks of joining they already had over 1000 followers.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
EpicIzAwesome
Scratcher
100+ posts

No idea, its a question that cant be answered very well, While x__0 did get a lot in a short amount of time im sure someone has gotten more, but i dont know.

Being Epic and Awesome since 2016
Cheers mate
Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think @-HappyPotato- is one of the more recent popular Scratchers. He/she joined around 6 months ago and has over 2000 followers.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021.

my notebook | scratch team essay | accessibility essay
willowmint-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Probably a famous scratcher who moved accounts. They could get a lot of followers in a short amount of time.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Psalm 46:1 <3
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

Probably x__0. Within about 2 weeks of joining they already had over 1000 followers.

Za-Chary wrote:

I think @-HappyPotato- is one of the more recent popular Scratchers. He/she joined around 6 months ago and has over 2000 followers.
These are some of the most popular currently, but the two who gained the most in a short amount of time were GoldAnimations and smeole.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If you mean “new Scratcher” as in the rank, and not “new” as in “joined recently”, then I'd say x__0.

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
LuckyLucky7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

But that user is now a Scratcher.

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

If you mean “new Scratcher” as in the rank, and not “new” as in “joined recently”, then I'd say x__0.
@x__0 joined like about a year ago, and still is a New Scratcher. The most likely only reason that user is still a New Scratcher is because they don't comment much, and one of the requirements of becoming a Scratcher is to be active and interact with the community(or something similar).

I have about 3450 posts, 90 shared projects, 180 total created/followed topics, and 425 followers.

Buffek
Scratcher
100+ posts

As mentioned above, probably x__0

when green flag clicked
say [I hate my username why did I name myself like this]
frodewin
Scratcher
500+ posts

Anybody can explain what made x__0 so popular?

You can also find my best projects here or stop at my profile and say hi!
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

frodewin wrote:

Probably their hacked projects.. maybe even a famous user followed them?

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

frodewin wrote:

Probably something to do with the projects and the name of the Scratcher.

kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

x__0 has 3400+ followers and is a ‘New Scratcher’. Why though?
His ‘havked’ aesthetics are popular
PokemonPro7
Scratcher
14 posts

It's Me!
when green flag clicked
say [Proof Is At My Profile!]
SquirreIstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonPro7 wrote:

It's Me!
when green flag clicked
…you're a full scratcher. This topic is also years old, and resolved, and you bumped it to the top of the forums. This is called a “necropost.” Please refrain from necroposting in the future.

Last edited by SquirreIstar (May 13, 2020 03:02:56)

Moved to @Alphysse
NOTANO0B
Scratcher
100+ posts

PokemonPro7 wrote:

It's Me!
when green flag clicked
NECROPOSTER

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT COME ON CLICK MY PROFiLE DUDE COME ON CLICK IT WOOOOO WE ARE aLLOWED TO ADVERTISE HERE SO CHECK IT OUT THE PUBG CLICKER IS EPIC LOOK AT IT LOOK JUST LOOK TOTALLY WORTH YOUR TIME YES I WILL NOT STOP COME ON BRO CLICK CLICK CLICK DO IT YESSSSS COME ON FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT mORE YAYYYYYYYYYYY DO IT cHECK IT oUT CLICK ZA_CHARY SAID WE COULD ADVERTISE So CLICK IT TRY MY GAMES DO IT EVEN IF YOURE MAD AT ME YOURE GONNA HAVE TO lEAVE AN ANGRY COMMENT DOODE REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE IT THAN fOLLoW ME THANNKS lOl JUST TRY IT oUT wOO HOO COme ON NO HURTING IN THAT!!
THANKS FOR READING, DID YOU GET THE CODE?!
AnnetteDriver
Scratcher
6 posts

when green flag clicked
say [scratch month is when my birth day so...] for (2) secs
think [scratch day] for (1000) secs
AnnetteDriver says happy scratch day 2020!
nerdiebirdy
Scratcher
500+ posts

turtlefood8 wrote:

I dont know about that but pls check out my game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/394290942/
Please don't advertise here.

AnnetteDriver
Scratcher
6 posts

frodewin wrote:

when green flag clicked
may B people just like it!? I don't know?
forever
play sound [the best day of my life! v] until done
end
AnnetteDriver
Scratcher
6 posts

ScratchDiogoh wrote:

??????????????????
when green flag clicked
forever
say [wata ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] for (whatever!) secs