Discuss Scratch

INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Childhood media

Crispydogs101 wrote:

Old Russian cartoons will always live with me.
that sentence has just unearthed something that I very much want back in the underworld of my brain

consider posting here maybe?
hey guys
canarycat2000
Scratcher
500+ posts

Childhood media

I remember watching some shorts on Youtube, that look to be from the American Greetings brand, Twisted Whiskers

What scared these two(Answer on my profile)?

(Characters owned by @Pepperboi26 and @BnG-Jamie, respectively)
ARandomNumberIs7482
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Childhood media

TV shows from my childhood include Boj, Noodle&Doodle, and Tickety Toc. Anybody heard of those shows?

“Medians NOT bamboozled by Scratch 3.0!?”: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/679077/?page=6#post-7299950
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Childhood media

ARandomNumberIs7482 wrote:

TV shows from my childhood include Boj, Noodle&Doodle, and Tickety Toc. Anybody heard of those shows?
I had heard of Boj and Noodle&Doodle.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
PencilOnTheDesk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Childhood media

ARandomNumberIs7482 wrote:

I think my sister might have watched Boj, but I don't think I ever did.

Hi!
I’m like Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Grange Hill, BBC Ghosts, Murder Most Unladylike and some other stuff. I also like reading, writing and listening to music.

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

***Are you dreaming?***