Discuss Scratch

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What music are you listening to?

I highly recommend listening to this song, especially when you need a pick-me-up.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anybody been listening to any good songs? I've been searching for some to add in my playlist.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Anybody been listening to any good songs? I've been searching for some to add in my playlist.
Music brought to you by an Opaline under Quarantine! :)))))

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

what platform? if youtube then check this out, otherwise Daisy by Wavves is pretty good

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maverick78921 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

what platform? if youtube then check this out, otherwise Daisy by Wavves is pretty good
I usually use Spotify or iTunes, but YouTube is cool.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

I usually use Spotify or iTunes, but YouTube is cool.
Well crud I had this weird playlist but it was on another site
It was the Tokyo Mirage one

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Most of today's music is horrible IMO. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

Animal crossing and splatoon 2 music, normally whatever’s playing in game when I’m on the switch. Ok but also like

The song of time is good.

Whatever I said,

KK Slider did it, not me.

UVS of Animal Crossing for: Becky, Benjamin, Aurora, Twiggy, Cece, and Viche.

¿ƃuos ɹno ɹɐǝɥ noʎ uɐƆ ¡Ɛ ʇuǝƃ∀

Hi! I'm Emm! I like Disney, Art, Animation,
Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and more!
Stay fresh!

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarDude3 wrote:

Depends on what music you're talking about. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the rap music that's in the top 100 in the US.

Advice:
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

Depends on what music you're talking about. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the rap music that's in the top 100 in the US.
Good point. But the majority of it is just mumbling while this tapping beat plays in the background with some WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD digitally modified voice, and has NO MEANING and seriously just talks about people doing some everyday thing in the morning, like RA RA RA RA RA RA, AT 9AM, AND RA RA RA RA RA RA, AT 9AM

EDIT: I once heard a song in a commercial and I be like: Since when did Elmo sing?

Last edited by StarDude3 (Aug. 21, 2020 15:14:40)

-Patrick Star
StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarDude3 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

Good point. But the majority of it is just mumbling while this tapping beat plays in the background with some WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD digitally modified voice, and has NO MEANING and seriously just talks about people doing some everyday thing in the morning, like RA RA RA RA RA RA, AT 9AM, AND RA RA RA RA RA RA, AT 9AM

EDIT: I once heard a song in a commercial and I be like: Since when did Elmo sing?
ANOTHER EDIT: People don't use their real voice in songs anymore, very rarely, thus making them sound like Elmo or such. Also sorry if I go on and on, but I want people to know what I mean.

-Patrick Star
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarDude3 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

There is a decent chunk of recent music out there that isn't generic trap beats. I suggest looking for more obscure artists and/or looking at different genres and seeing what you think of that.

bottom text
TheToothlessWolf
Scratcher
500+ posts

Memes aside, this is an unironically good song.

StarDude3 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

If you're not interested in today's music, have you tried ragtime? Most of it was composed before the Internet was a thing, but there are still some modern musicians. It's generally upbeat, but without constant deafening electronic beats.

Don't you love my pfp?
AHAHA Finally 500 posts!
modedii
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarDude3 wrote:

eeeeehhh, I'd say that's a bad take. Finding modern musicians you like who still release music isn't too hard with the internet, top songs don't account for everything “today's music” has to offer

I'm Modedii
———————————–
“Analyse what feelings are made of, hey!
Try to see through everything, hey, give it a try…”

———————————–
PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

not music am listening to tumblr related videos

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

StarDude3 wrote:

you're not the only one, my dude. i feel like by the year 2040, music will either be weirdness like in the vaporwave albums (not even the good albums) or the music will be so bad that all music is outlawed and the police force consists of 1,000,000 clones of coco's mom saying “no music”

btw, there's an album called SkyTower 2032 by Metallic Ghosts. good music like saint pepsi and infinity frequencies (all the upbeat future funk albums) is now illegal and in order to listen to good music you need to contact a saint pepsi music dealer or some weird stuff like that XD

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheToothlessWolf wrote:

Memes aside, this is an unironically good song.

StarDude3 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

If you're not interested in today's music, have you tried ragtime? Most of it was composed before the Internet was a thing, but there are still some modern musicians. It's generally upbeat, but without constant deafening electronic beats.
i'm a hermit, and i don't go outside or listen to outside music, but i thought that mumble rapping reached its peak in 2017 when lil pump made Gucci Gang and Eskeetit, and those became memes, but for all the wrong reasons (especially Gucci Gang; I made my own meme version of it)

I'm opaline, aka opal.
Waluigi is in my game!
ScratchEmm999
Scratcher
500+ posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybhjox7LhmY&t=61s
Coconut mall

Whatever I said,

KK Slider did it, not me.

UVS of Animal Crossing for: Becky, Benjamin, Aurora, Twiggy, Cece, and Viche.

¿ƃuos ɹno ɹɐǝɥ noʎ uɐƆ ¡Ɛ ʇuǝƃ∀

Hi! I'm Emm! I like Disney, Art, Animation,
Animal Crossing, Splatoon, and more!
Stay fresh!

opaline
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchEmm999 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybhjox7LhmY&t=61s
Coconut mall
his coconut gun m A l L