Discuss Scratch

kadetest
Scratcher
100+ posts

What music are you listening to?

Aidanthedumm wrote:

Found my old playlist from a few years ago, now I am in beyond pain just by looking at it. Glad I changed and grew from whatever this is.
(snipped!)
i used to have similar taste as this in 2021 just take out pinkpantheress, oliva (too lazy to type properly) and the theme songs (and some others im too lazy to type here) and youll get my taste from 2020-2021

maybe a former(?) forum dude, i still snoop around sometimes

([:-/]) // This is Nathaniel, my siggy protector. He might get passed down to another user!
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pqsgraham wrote:

rate these playlists

I do not recognize any of those songs

Shuckle Spin Duo. Shift + down arrow
Join the Shuckle Cult
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pqsgraham wrote:

rate these playlists

I only know one of them and that is chop suey.
But it looks like a bunch of rap albums so 5/10

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aidanthedumm wrote:

Found my old playlist from a few years ago, now I am in beyond pain just by looking at it. Glad I changed and grew from whatever this is.
-snip-
Why is there little einsteins and the duck song :skull:

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
goose_caboose09rblx
Scratcher
68 posts

i've been listening to the Illest Villain's music (MF DOOM's) for a while. would recommend but most if not all songs are explicit

hi, i do NOT know how to work with code but I'm here anyways. come chat i guess
he/they
call me erik (if ive chatted with you a few times)
chicken

when [ this] key pressed
ask [wait what] and wait
play sound [ uhhhmmmmmm]
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lesson No. 1!

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
PencilOnTheDesk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You Know The Teacher (Smash Head)

…Don’t ask

Hi!
I’m like Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Grange Hill, BBC Ghosts, Murder Most Unladylike and some other stuff. I also like reading, writing and listening to music.

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

***Are you dreaming?***
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is ma sleeping playlist rate 0 to 1000

Hey! Look at this DTA!
TailsTheFox067
Scratcher
92 posts

i like dariacore and jane remover

noxiomm on disc.
crazygdhistory on twit.

she/her

i dont use scratch that much anymore but its always in my heart
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Apogee & Perigee – 超時空コロダスタン旅行記

< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“I get overwhelmed so easily
My anxiety creeps inside of me
Makes it hard to breathe
What’s come over me
Feels like I’m somebody else

I get overwhelmed so easily
My anxiety keeps me silent
When I try to speak
What has come to me
Feels like I’m somebody else”
Overwhelmed is a very good song in my opinion

The Honey Shop is back! Check us out on the Requests forum!

=== ♪ ♬ ♫ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Champion’s Road, from Odyssey’s Ultimate Playlist ♩ ♭ ♫ ===
=== 1:37 ───ㅇ───── 4.01 ↻ Previous Song: Battle on The Great Tower◁ II ▷Next song: Ground (SMW) ↺. ♬ ♪ ♩===
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crispydogs101 wrote:

Aidanthedumm wrote:

-snip-
Why is there little einsteins and the duck song :skull:
Not my fault that they sound so good.

Last edited by Aidanthedumm (Sept. 19, 2023 22:36:41)

(Highlight+Shift+Down to see my full signature)
listen to this

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_DDD

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

56K - Generations Lost

Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rate this short sleepy playlist I have.

Last edited by Aidanthedumm (Sept. 20, 2023 14:26:08)

listen to this

hydrofungus
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aidanthedumm wrote:

Idk, what are even those songs-

I’M HIDING IN THE BLUUUUUEEEE, OOOHHHH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOOOOOHHH, OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH SAFE BETWEEN THE CLOUDS-

trying to abandon this account permanently.
Aidanthedumm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hydrofungus wrote:

Aidanthedumm wrote:

I’M HIDING IN THE BLUUUUUEEEE, OOOHHHH OOH OOH OOH OOH OOOOOOHHH, OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH SAFE BETWEEN THE CLOUDS-
I don't even know what is this song.

listen to this

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aidanthedumm wrote:

~el sniparoo~
Pretty good.

Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aidanthedumm wrote:

Snip
No way someone outed my sleepy playlist!!!1!!!1!!!11!!!

Hey! Look at this DTA!
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Listening to a pretty sick gabber album right now. Shame it's not safe for Scratch :']