Discuss Scratch

DragoModder
Scratcher
19 posts

The Modder Group Check

If you have no clue what this is then leave or read this: . So this is a list of things you need to know before joining the group:

1. You have to follow the rules or else you will get either kicked out and put on THE LIST or you will get reported. You will have to accept this before you join.
2. All the modder system remixes have to have the tags Mod and System and will have to be put in the studio.
3. All projects you plant with the modder system will very little belong to you and more to the group and mostly to me but you can put as much credit as you much for yourself in the notes and credits.
4. You can not edit the modder system unless I tell you to.
5. Elders are not the most powerful people and still can get kicked so listen to the rules no matter what.
6. If you try to stop or delete or try to take over the group, you will get reported and if that's not enough he will get a mod.
7. Swearing, mocking, and hurting others feelings is not acceptable.

Thats all of the things you need to know for now. Make sure you agree with everything before moving on.
DragoModder
Scratcher
19 posts

The Modder Group Check

Sorry, I forgot to put the link so read this one not the one above.

If you have no clue what this is then leave or read this: Forum. So this is a list of things you need to know before joining the group:

1. You have to follow the rules or else you will get either kicked out and put on THE LIST or you will get reported. You will have to accept this before you join.
2. All the modder system remixes have to have the tags Mod and System and will have to be put in the studio.
3. All projects you plant with the modder system will very little belong to you and more to the group and mostly to me but you can put as much credit as you much for yourself in the notes and credits.
4. You can not edit the modder system unless I tell you to.
5. Elders are not the most powerful people and still can get kicked so listen to the rules no matter what.
6. If you try to stop or delete or try to take over the group, you will get reported and if that's not enough he will get a mod.
7. Swearing, mocking, and hurting others feelings is not acceptable.

Thats all of the things you need to know for now. Make sure you agree with everything before moving on