Discuss Scratch

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Infinity Development Team Chat

04tmoody wrote:

I will no longer be on scratch for 1 1/2 months.

inactive :​)
INFIN1TY
Scratcher
100+ posts

IMPORTANT
If you have Github or Youtube, go onto my profile with a link to your Github/Youtube.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

INFIN1TY wrote:

IMPORTANT
If you have Github or Youtube, go onto my profile with a link to your Github/Youtube.
At the start of summer in the US? I would wait a bit…

Mario97643
Scratcher
23 posts

Please don't kick me, I will be inactive from June 28th until sometime in September because of summer.

Hello! I am just a kid who makes games and animations for fun.
Check out my profile here!
scratch.mit.edu/users/Mario97643

Aterix
Scratcher
76 posts

Good bye to everyone who is taking a very long break lol
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aterix wrote:

Good bye to everyone who is taking a very long break lol
Lol

INFIN1TY
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

INFIN1TY wrote:

IMPORTANT
At the start of summer in the US? I would wait a bit…
Yeah, I'll repost it after

NickVBen
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello I'm not dead

groobular
INFIN1TY
Scratcher
100+ posts

NickVBen wrote:

Hello I'm not dead
Good xD

04tmoody
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello Everyone! I am back from vacation. I never got on scratch myself, though I did help my cousins @jaymeson3 and @benson-games make the projects deadly duel and space war 2P

Hi. I make games. Have a nice day, you're awesome!
04tmoody
Scratcher
100+ posts

OK, we are seriously getting off track. We have to take action. I say either we stop making the RPG and start a simpler project, or we start working hard on the RPG.

Awesome6543210
Scratcher
49 posts

Yea honestly, making an rpg is just a bad idea (I'm not talking about a rocket propelled grenade although that would be bad too) Iv'e seen too many people on scratch say that they are gonna make an rpg and then just do nothing for multiple months because making an rpg is a lot of work. Not to say we don't have a lot of people but if we don't even know anything about what the game is gonna be like then we aren't gonna make any progress… so in other words we need to come up with an idea before we just try to make something
04tmoody
Scratcher
100+ posts

I was thinking we could make an OS. It works nicely because art people can make backgrounds, music people make/find songs, scripters make apps, and expert scripters design the interface. Just an idea, because the RPG isn't moving along.

INFIN1TY
Scratcher
100+ posts

04tmoody wrote:

I was thinking we could make an OS. It works nicely because art people can make backgrounds, music people make/find songs, scripters make apps, and expert scripters design the interface. Just an idea, because the RPG isn't moving along.
That would be a good idea, since we could split up the jobs into different apps.

AaryanGamer9
Scratcher
66 posts

INFIN1TY wrote:

04tmoody wrote:

That would be a good idea, since we could split up the jobs into different apps.
I'm in!

InfinityDevelopment
New to Scratch
2 posts

If you haven’t joined already…
https://is.gd/TlCdvR

Join quickly so I can delete this message.

Last edited by InfinityDevelopment (July 22, 2018 07:28:55)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

04tmoody wrote:

Thank you finally someone who is realistic about what we can achieve.

(I love your idea)

04tmoody
Scratcher
100+ posts

So, are we going to do an OS? If so, someone ( @INFIN1TY or @DarkWyvern ) should create a base project to remix. Or we could assign parts first so people have things to work on, and so we don't have ten people each making a different settings app.

INFIN1TY
Scratcher
100+ posts

04tmoody wrote:

So, are we going to do an OS? If so, someone ( @INFIN1TY or @DarkWyvern ) should create a base project to remix. Or we could assign parts first so people have things to work on, and so we don't have ten people each making a different settings app.
We'll just wait for everyone to come back from summer holidays first. Then we can get started on the OS.

04tmoody
Scratcher
100+ posts

INFIN1TY wrote:

04tmoody wrote:

We'll just wait for everyone to come back from summer holidays first. Then we can get started on the OS.
Ok, thanks!