5 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

ImagineDragonFan320
Scratcher
8 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

when green flag clicked
forever
change x by (<key [right arrow((4) * (0)) v] pressed?> - (0))
end
just trying somthin new
ImagineDragonFan320
Scratcher
8 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

no thats wrong.
ImagineDragonFan320
Scratcher
8 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

rg er gesgedfg vdfvdf
ImagineDragonFan320
Scratcher
8 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [IMAGINE DRAGONS! ] until done
end
JWGoldPro
Scratcher
2 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

Do you have an enter key detector that i can copy?
BusterBrown2012
Scratcher
16 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

Could somebody help me translate a project from Japanese to English?
GLITCHBOy100
Scratcher
42 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

HI!

- GLITCHBOy100
arandomperson2727
Scratcher
14 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

hey, i was wondering something.
could we make cloud variables… but their lists?
like a cloud list?
Th3scratchweird0
Scratcher
65 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

need help with moving your character in games
just use awsd up down left and right

Bruh
BusterBrown2012
Scratcher
16 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

arandomperson2727 wrote:

hey, i was wondering something.
could we make cloud variables… but their lists?
like a cloud list?
I could try to help!
Fluffy_Panda_Luv
Scratcher
31 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

Great job on that!

- The Fluffy Panda Lover
“Keep on with the keeping on!”
“Love God with all your heart and soul”
It's OK to be different! Don't be afraid to let the real you show!
(I know, its so cheesy! )
TheCoolGuy233
Scratcher
12 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

I need help making wall jumping in my platformer, Can anyone help me?

If you do and it works I will add you to my studio and follow you!
BusterBrown2012
Scratcher
16 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

TheCoolGuy233 wrote:

I do not know how to do that but I can tell you to go to youtube and look up griffpatch!
BusterBrown2012
Scratcher
16 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

TheCoolGuy233 wrote:

Or you could copy the wall jumping code from one of his projects!
AKshaggysurfer
Scratcher
31 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

when this follow clicked
say [please follow me i an trying to rech 50 followers so please]
set pen color to [see you later]

AKshaggysurfer
Th3scratchweird0
Scratcher
65 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

AKshaggysurfer wrote:

when this follow clicked
say [please follow me i an trying to rech 50 followers so please]
set pen color to [see you later]
ok

Bruh
owlover2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Making Amazing Requests!

This is more like what would be a sticky.

Wikipedia wrote:

Wikipedia is a multilingual free online encyclopedia written and maintained by a community of volunteers, known as Wikipedians, through open collaboration and using a wiki-based editing system called MediaWiki. Wikipedia is the largest and most-read reference work in history. It is consistently one of the 10 most popular websites ranked by Similarweb and formerly Alexa; as of 2023, Wikipedia was ranked the 5th most popular site in the world. It is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, an American non-profit organization funded mainly through donations.

Hello, I am @owlover2010 .
Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

mtech22 wrote:

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
owlover2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Making Amazing Requests!

lotofgame wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/719385447/ Underrated Project
Not here. Don't post this here.

wikipedia wrote:

Wikipedia was launched by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger on January 15, 2001. Sanger coined its name as a blend of wiki and encyclopedia. Wales was influenced by the “spontaneous order” ideas associated with Friedrich Hayek and the Austrian School of economics after being exposed to these ideas by the libertarian economist Mark Thornton. Initially available only in English, versions in other languages were quickly developed. Its combined editions comprise more than 60 million articles, attracting around 2 billion unique device visits per month and more than 15 million edits per month (about 5.7 edits per second on average) as of January 2023. In 2006, Time magazine stated that the policy of allowing anyone to edit had made Wikipedia the “biggest (and perhaps best) encyclopedia in the world”.
60 secs, I repeat, 60 secs… now…

Hello, I am @owlover2010 .
Generation 4: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

mtech22 wrote:

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
stxrryniiqht-
Scratcher
16 posts

Making Amazing Requests!

this is very helpful, thank you!!

⋒ oh hey, it's lila «
── ── ──
ʚ she/her ⊹ cancer // ravenclaw <3
↳ learn more :: scratchstats.com/stxrryniiqht-
↳ stitch is the best, and no one shall say otherwise

click the link below for a cookie :]
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33314100/