Discuss Scratch

nexpropass
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homemade memes.

cheese-duck wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

Hello, human in jJ)hb{?j, would you and your male associates over the age of 35 be interested in…FEMALES?
Hehehe this gym is great
It's full of women
great now there's no way this thread is not gonna get removed and banned. especially since it is usually one of the most active ones
Gonflow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homemade memes.

nexpropass wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

Hello, human in jJ)hb{?j, would you and your male associates over the age of 35 be interested in…FEMALES?
Hehehe this gym is great
It's full of women
great now there's no way this thread is not gonna get removed and banned. especially since it is usually one of the most active ones
o o f

Stop, drop, and meme for the rest of your life.
No, seriously, my whole life is memes.

Anyways, I'm Gonflow, the meme master. Suppo.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

nexpropass wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

Hehehe this gym is great
It's full of women
it'll happen eventually

bottom text
nexpropass
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homemade memes.

CatsUnited wrote:

nexpropass wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

Hehehe this gym is great
It's full of women
it'll happen eventually
We might as well do things and stuff before it gets removed
Gonflow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homemade memes.

nexpropass wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

nexpropass wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

Hehehe this gym is great
It's full of women
it'll happen eventually
*dabs* so guys we didn't do it

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

RUDOLPH, SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

Smug scottish ego
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

Gonflow wrote:

nexpropass wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

nexpropass wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

Hehehe this gym is great
It's full of women
it'll happen eventually
…we reached a quarter of a million subscribers, 250,000 subscribers and still growing. the fact that we reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal i-im just amazed, thank you all so much for supporting this channel and helping it grow I-I love you guys, you guys are just awesome. so as you can probably tell this isnt really a montage parody, this is really more like a kind thank you / update video so in this video im quickly gonna go over two things: firstly advertisements, and more importantly : the future of this channel and what kind of direction its headed. okay so firstly, the advertisements. believe it or not but montage parodies are actually a copy right minefield new content is getting claimed every day. we could use something from.. lets say.. 5 years ago, and tomorrow a huge company could come along and claim that video as theres and we have no control over that. and any video we use that product in could either get copyright striked or lose monetizeation, meaning that all the money made from that video would get sent to the company, and not us. the only real way to counter this is to get advertisements placed on my channel, i mean its a win-win for everyone involved. you know i get a safety net generated for myself and the company gets exposure and you guys, my subscribers, sit through a two second ad that will be as short and painless as possible, so next im gonna talk about the future of this channel, this doesnt mean in anyway that im actually quitting montage parodies, its basically why you subscribed to my channel and i enjoy making them and theres no reason to quit because im in full time education i have less time to make and upload videos it use to be weekly uploads and now its pretty much once a month but in my opinion uploading once a month isnt enough id like to upload more than that, i mean, as much as possible but montage parodies take a long time to make, collecting the resources, coming up with an original idea ya know, all this stuff takes time and planning and that combined with me being in education means that they take a while to make, a good video that goes into detail about this is rubber rosses video “future of independent animation on youtube” it is a different theme'd video because I dont do independent animation, but you can still kind of relate because uploads become more infrequent; channel traffic slows down. this is why i want to make videos that are related to montage parodies, but arent exactly meta montage parodies, like I said before: im not quitting montage parodies, its basically seen as either you wait for me to upload one video a month or i upload one video a month with a bunch of you know, funny gameplay stuff in between. A great example of this would be counter strike global offensive but at the end of the day, its all down to you guys, you guys are my subscribers and id love to hear your feed back on what youd like me to do next, leave a comment below: your thoughts and ideas. Im gonna try to respond to as many comments as I can to this video. I would love to hear your feedback on what kind of videos youd want to see, any future ideas for the channel. I feel that because your subscribed to an extent, you're inclined to, you know, share your thoughts and ideas, and have a say on what i should do next, and its really appreciated guys.

bottom text
Gonflow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homemade memes.

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

nexpropass wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

nexpropass wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

Hehehe this gym is great
It's full of women
it'll happen eventually
…we reached a quarter of a million subscribers, 250,000 subscribers and still growing. the fact that we reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal i-im just amazed, thank you all so much for supporting this channel and helping it grow I-I love you guys, you guys are just awesome. so as you can probably tell this isnt really a montage parody, this is really more like a kind thank you / update video so in this video im quickly gonna go over two things: firstly advertisements, and more importantly : the future of this channel and what kind of direction its headed. okay so firstly, the advertisements. believe it or not but montage parodies are actually a copy right minefield new content is getting claimed every day. we could use something from.. lets say.. 5 years ago, and tomorrow a huge company could come along and claim that video as theres and we have no control over that. and any video we use that product in could either get copyright striked or lose monetizeation, meaning that all the money made from that video would get sent to the company, and not us. the only real way to counter this is to get advertisements placed on my channel, i mean its a win-win for everyone involved. you know i get a safety net generated for myself and the company gets exposure and you guys, my subscribers, sit through a two second ad that will be as short and painless as possible, so next im gonna talk about the future of this channel, this doesnt mean in anyway that im actually quitting montage parodies, its basically why you subscribed to my channel and i enjoy making them and theres no reason to quit because im in full time education i have less time to make and upload videos it use to be weekly uploads and now its pretty much once a month but in my opinion uploading once a month isnt enough id like to upload more than that, i mean, as much as possible but montage parodies take a long time to make, collecting the resources, coming up with an original idea ya know, all this stuff takes time and planning and that combined with me being in education means that they take a while to make, a good video that goes into detail about this is rubber rosses video “future of independent animation on youtube” it is a different theme'd video because I dont do independent animation, but you can still kind of relate because uploads become more infrequent; channel traffic slows down. this is why i want to make videos that are related to montage parodies, but arent exactly meta montage parodies, like I said before: im not quitting montage parodies, its basically seen as either you wait for me to upload one video a month or i upload one video a month with a bunch of you know, funny gameplay stuff in between. A great example of this would be counter strike global offensive but at the end of the day, its all down to you guys, you guys are my subscribers and id love to hear your feed back on what youd like me to do next, leave a comment below: your thoughts and ideas. Im gonna try to respond to as many comments as I can to this video. I would love to hear your feedback on what kind of videos youd want to see, any future ideas for the channel. I feel that because your subscribed to an extent, you're inclined to, you know, share your thoughts and ideas, and have a say on what i should do next, and its really appreciated guys.
did you just…what…how did you…Pryocynical?…is that you?

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

obviously i'm pyrocynical, the master of bullying children

bottom text
Gonflow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homemade memes.

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

well I'm Pewdiepie, master of time.

phil time

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

phil time
aren't you that shopping cart guy with no legs?

bottom text
Gonflow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homemade memes.

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

phil time
indeed-o

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

phil time
indeed-o
there's jangmo-o and hakamo-o and kommo-o… and now indeed-o
Gonflow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Homemade memes.

guys

the mods are asleep

post and upvote the t-pose livestream

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

Check out my sig. I think it will count as a meme soon, and yes, I made it myself.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

Gonflow wrote:

guys

the mods are asleep

Is the DVD logo gonna hit the corner??

bottom text
Hahgoot
Scratcher
100+ posts

Homemade memes.

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

guys

the mods are asleep

i actually watched that for like half a minute

Hi there, I'm Hahgoot, but you can call me Goots if you like. I like animals, books, poetry, Owl City, raspberries and drawing. My little sister is PrincessFuzzyCat and my other account is RaspberryyTest.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

This is already in my sig, but I don't think anybody noticed.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Homemade memes.

Hahgoot wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Gonflow wrote:

guys

the mods are asleep

i actually watched that for like half a minute
watch dvd screensaver hits corner 4 times
btw superdoom i see that

bottom text
Chara-Dreemurr3
Scratcher
29 posts

Homemade memes.

Welp, I've found my place. Memes is literally the food and water of my life. I live off of them