Discuss Scratch

evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

JOIN THE ANTI-SPAM TEAM TODAY! Manager spots open! Help make Scratch a better place for Everyone!

Dear scratch members, Have you noticed that there are a lot of advertisements and spammy comments on popular projects?
We can help to stop this.
Here's how.
Join the Anti-Spam Team.
Find popular projects (featured and Explore projects are most commonly targeted) and explain to spamming users NICELY how spamming and advertising doesn't work/hurts the community.
Thank you and hope you join!
Managers:
evilpacman10
2 more spots open
AST members:
evilpacman10
Join now and fill this list!

Last edited by evilpacman10 (March 1, 2018 05:13:14)

This is the secondary account of @Jetpackturtle
RAAcoder
Scratcher
16 posts

JOIN THE ANTI-SPAM TEAM TODAY! Manager spots open! Help make Scratch a better place for Everyone!

I'll join! Scratch will be a better place for everyone!

Do you like video games? Come to My Profile

TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's a nice idea, but most of these users either don't care or are quite young- explaining nicely how spam hurts the community wouldn't work. A team that reports spam posts could be effective, though.

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

TheRealNetherBefore wrote:

It's a nice idea, but most of these users either don't care or are quite young- explaining nicely how spam hurts the community wouldn't work. A team that reports spam posts could be effective, though.
That would be part of it, I suppose.

This is the secondary account of @Jetpackturtle