Discuss Scratch

KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who is attending Scratch Day at MIT this year?

miles854 wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

I currently live in Illinois, but there's no way I'd be able to get there.
Illinois? Nice! I've traveled through there, the farms look really cool. It's also pretty when the sun goes down.
I don'r like it too much tbh, I'd rather be back in VA or NC rn
Oh, you used to live in Virginia or North Carolina?
Lived in VA for a good 2/3 of my life, NC 2 years, been here several.
You used to live in Virginia and North Carolina? I have relatives who live in North Carolina and some bordering states, with the exception of the state of Georgia. The last 4 years we've met at a house we rent near a beach somewhere in North Carolina around Thanksgiving and it's a nice state. I've also been to Virginia and Washington D.C. a few times as I have a good friend who used to be my babysitter for multiple years when I was younger who lives there, and a relative of my mom who lives near the border of Virginia and North Carolina in the state of Virginia. The US Capitol and Virginia are both nice states to visit. I especilly like the history those states have, as I've seen a lot of historical places there, especially in Washington D.C.
I've never been to Illinios though. My dad works from home, but the company he works for is headquartered near Madison, Wisconsin and has been to Chicago a few times since it's only a few hours drive from Madison to Wisconsin. He want's to take us to Chicago at some point, as Chicago and Houston, TX are the only US Cities with a population over 1 million that I haven't visited yet, the same goes for my older sister and only sibling. My mom's been to Chicago, but hasn't been within my lifetime and I'm 16.
I've been to Chicago at least ten times now. Oh, and Jamestown and Williamsburg, VA are awesome.

miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

I use Scratch on a 2022 M2 Macbook Air that is running the last version of macOS Ventura, and the Google Chrome web broswer. I also occasionally use the Scratch offline editor.
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

miles854 wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

Illinois? Nice! I've traveled through there, the farms look really cool. It's also pretty when the sun goes down.
You used to live in Virginia and North Carolina? I have relatives who live in North Carolina and some bordering states, with the exception of the state of Georgia. The last 4 years we've met at a house we rent near a beach somewhere in North Carolina around Thanksgiving and it's a nice state. I've also been to Virginia and Washington D.C. a few times as I have a good friend who used to be my babysitter for multiple years when I was younger who lives there, and a relative of my mom who lives near the border of Virginia and North Carolina in the state of Virginia. The US Capitol and Virginia are both nice states to visit. I especilly like the history those states have, as I've seen a lot of historical places there, especially in Washington D.C.
I've never been to Illinios though. My dad works from home, but the company he works for is headquartered near Madison, Wisconsin and has been to Chicago a few times since it's only a few hours drive from Madison to Wisconsin. He want's to take us to Chicago at some point, as Chicago and Houston, TX are the only US Cities with a population over 1 million that I haven't visited yet, the same goes for my older sister and only sibling. My mom's been to Chicago, but hasn't been within my lifetime and I'm 16.
I've been to Chicago at least ten times now. Oh, and Jamestown and Williamsburg, VA are awesome.
I agree! Very historical!

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YubNubEwok wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

miles854 wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

I agree! Very historical!
Sure miss it. I went to a Civil War battleground in NC over Spring Break.

YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

-snip-
Sure miss it. I went to a Civil War battleground in NC over Spring Break.
Oh, that sounds cool!

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump because according to a quick Google Search, there is now 30 days until May 12th, 2018!

I use Scratch on a 2022 M2 Macbook Air that is running the last version of macOS Ventura, and the Google Chrome web broswer. I also occasionally use the Scratch offline editor.
miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump again

miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I ain't going. Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the world.

I ain't going on a 20-hour plane flight for anything.

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

To get to America from down here in SA, I would have to take the longest direct flight in the world from here to Washington. It's about 16 hours!

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
You couldn't do it, could you? Sorry, you lost! Bye now!
Fact
An Evil Kumquat was eaten by my forum signature
miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

According to the Scratch Day page about the Scratch Day at MIT, it is now sold out. If you would like to attend and haven't yet registered, you can add yourself to the waitlist.

miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bumping this thread one last time. Less then two weeks until May 12th, 2018 and Scratch Day at MIT signups are sold out, with anyone else signing up being put on a waitlist at this point. It's so close to the date of the event that those attending or are on the waitlist and are trying to attend should probably know by now.

Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed by request of owner.