Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓄⓈ! ᎧᎮᏋᏁ ᏖᎧ ᏗᎮᎮ ፈᏒᏋᏗᏖᎧᏒᏕ ᏁᎧᏇ! ᏇᏋ ᏂᏗᏉᏋ ፈᏝᎧᏬᎴ ᎥᏁᏖᏋᎶᏒᏗᏖᎥᎧᏁ ᏗᏁᎴ Ꮧ ᎷᎧᎴᏋᏒᏁ ᎴᏋᏕᎥᎶᏁ! [RSS Feed]
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓄⓈ! ᎧᎮᏋᏁ ᏖᎧ ᏗᎮᎮ ፈᏒᏋᏗᏖᎧᏒᏕ ᏁᎧᏇ! ᏇᏋ ᏂᏗᏉᏋ ፈᏝᎧᏬᎴ ᎥᏁᏖᏋᎶᏒᏗᏖᎥᎧᏁ ᏗᏁᎴ Ꮧ ᎷᎧᎴᏋᏒᏁ ᎴᏋᏕᎥᎶᏁ!

hellounicorns2 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Honestly- most people are just ignoring this thread which makes me sad
I would help but a) My Pokemon Game takes A LOT of my time. ('Cause otherwise you just fail)
B) It is cloud. So
I) May not work on Scratch 3.x
II)No experience
III) May lose all of ur data
Um… first of all- it does work in scratch 3.0- why would they make cloud data worse??
I do have experience, and that is a very hurtful thing to say. As far as I’m concerned I have been on scratch for almost 2 years. If you don’t think I have experience with cloud then boy, you’re wrong. I made a randomised excusemaker that anybody can add things to. Edit: just realised that I’ve been on scratch for longer than you XD
And yes, the data may not save but if griffpatch can make a fairly reliable multiplayer game surely it won’t be that bad…
Also with the Pokémon game I have seen it and i know you have put a lot of effort into it but if what you’re saying is that I don’t put time and effort in- then I’m just going to say that I have released the delta and it has taken over 24 hours so far. Amazing modern art, super-efficient cloud transfer improvements AND multi-language support. Honestly, I have put time and effort into it, that is undeniable.
I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

I can't help you because I am doing my Pokemon game. That obviously will take a ton of my time. So I can't help you because of that. I'm not saying you haven't.

Also cloud. I have little experience with cloud. I'm not saying that you don't.

Also there is no iron cast guarantee that cloud will in scratch 3. Also there is no guarantee that your cloud will be saved. The ST try and keep cloud but they might not because of technical limitations.

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓄⓈ! ᎧᎮᏋᏁ ᏖᎧ ᏗᎮᎮ ፈᏒᏋᏗᏖᎧᏒᏕ ᏁᎧᏇ! ᏇᏋ ᏂᏗᏉᏋ ፈᏝᎧᏬᎴ ᎥᏁᏖᏋᎶᏒᏗᏖᎥᎧᏁ ᏗᏁᎴ Ꮧ ᎷᎧᎴᏋᏒᏁ ᎴᏋᏕᎥᎶᏁ!

-snip-.
Also the text doesn't render well on my phone. It is like ???????Ꮧ???????.
I wouldn't recommend using fancy font!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Honestly- most people are just ignoring this thread which makes me sad
I would help but a) My Pokemon Game takes A LOT of my time. ('Cause otherwise you just fail)
B) It is cloud. So
I) May not work on Scratch 3.x
II)No experience
III) May lose all of ur data
Um… first of all- it does work in scratch 3.0- why would they make cloud data worse??
I do have experience, and that is a very hurtful thing to say. As far as I’m concerned I have been on scratch for almost 2 years. If you don’t think I have experience with cloud then boy, you’re wrong. I made a randomised excusemaker that anybody can add things to. Edit: just realised that I’ve been on scratch for longer than you XD
And yes, the data may not save but if griffpatch can make a fairly reliable multiplayer game surely it won’t be that bad…
Also with the Pokémon game I have seen it and i know you have put a lot of effort into it but if what you’re saying is that I don’t put time and effort in- then I’m just going to say that I have released the delta and it has taken over 24 hours so far. Amazing modern art, super-efficient cloud transfer improvements AND multi-language support. Honestly, I have put time and effort into it, that is undeniable.
I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

I can't help you because I am doing my Pokemon game. That obviously will take a ton of my time. So I can't help you because of that. I'm not saying you haven't.

Also cloud. I have little experience with cloud. I'm not saying that you don't.

Also there is no iron cast guarantee that cloud will in scratch 3. Also there is no guarantee that your cloud will be saved. The ST try and keep cloud but they might not because of technical limitations.
Ok. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I’m not sure why the text is like that! It works fine on my iPad!

inactive :​)
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lol dunno why I wasn’t following this topic

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 4, 2018 08:25:31)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have a really good quote but I can’t remember it…

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Good night!

poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

okay, I'll make one

when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

poppybunny wrote:

okay, I'll make one
Thanks!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I wish someone joined

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Stop reading this! Just join!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Maybe start with just English?

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Good idea. I will make it so that developers don’t need to, but I will (I’m progressing a ton, check it out on my profile!)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Good idea. I will make it so that developers don’t need to, but I will (I’m progressing a ton, check it out on my profile!)
I can't get past password!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

I can't get past password!
It’s impossible to get past, I detache the blocks to stop any bugs from messing up the cloud data

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/291775/ cloud not working that great now!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/291775/ cloud not working that great now!
Hopefully they fix that! I believe I read something on paddle2see’s profile saying it was just a bug, and will be fixed soon.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

could i make a drawing app

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

could i make a drawing app
Yes! Of course! I’m guessing that app will use pen mode?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓄⓈ! ᎧᎮᏋᏁ ᏖᎧ ᏗᎮᎮ ፈᏒᏋᏗᏖᎧᏒᏕ ᏁᎧᏇ! ᏇᏋ ᏂᏗᏉᏋ ፈᏝᎧᏬᎴ ᎥᏁᏖᏋᎶᏒᏗᏖᎥᎧᏁ ᏗᏁᎴ Ꮧ ᎷᎧᎴᏋᏒᏁ ᎴᏋᏕᎥᎶᏁ! [RSS Feed]