(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

Did you know that Odd1sout is actually a furry and he keeps denying it for a meme

Out of all sites, Scratch is clearly the
the
the best site to go on.
Scratcher
500+ posts

The fact… Markiplier's brother makes a furry webcomic called “Twokinds” got my interest in him.

The start that I discovered furries. I used them as some kind of theme to my drawings and stuff. But not even once. I've made a fursona just from experiencing drawing furries acting like humans. Just a curious person that starts…

Please don't let me put into the stage where it consumes my money. like EAT it.
KidoftheEnder45
Scratcher
1000+ posts

102039134 wrote:

The fact… Markiplier's brother makes a furry webcomic called “Twokinds” got my interest in him.

The start that I discovered furries. I used them as some kind of theme to my drawings and stuff. But not even once. I've made a fursona just from experiencing drawing furries acting like humans. Just a curious person that starts…

Please don't let me put into the stage where it consumes my money. like EAT it.
Honestly as long as you can draw usually you don't have to worry about it as much
At least it's that way for me.

fumafb7
Scratcher
90 posts

Warriors-Fanatic wrote:

Anyone wanna do an at or dt?

ooh, I'll do a DT!

“I think that it's important that you just keep yourself alive, you just stay fighting, ‘cause it actually isn’t that bad.”
-Gerard Way
fumafb7
Scratcher
90 posts

pearlheart24 wrote:

SockedMonster wrote:

DownsGameClub wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

DownsGameClub wrote:

KidoftheEnder45 wrote:

The amount of anti-furries on Scratch is amusing. I always come back to poorly executed hate comments and it makes my day.
I haven't ventured that far into the Scratch world to see that recently… You can thank school for that though.
I've gotten my fair share of hate comments, but honestly they don't bother me in the slightest because they're stereotypical and are more humorous than anything.
It's the internet. What do you expect? lol

I've had a few friends ask me recently ask if I were a furry. They were very intrigued about how calm and collected I happened to be when I said “yes” and had to explain to them what it was. (Honestly I was like, “What the heck how did they find out?”)
I just told my friends. They were not at all phased. They always say to me “We have too many weebs in our friend group anyway. It’s nice to have a change”

Also, a whole lot of OwO’s and UwU’s directed at me.
Most of my friends are furries, and most of us became furries at the same time, so I never really had to tell them.

oof my friend hates furries but he used to be one of my best friends so now I have no one to turn to :')

“I think that it's important that you just keep yourself alive, you just stay fighting, ‘cause it actually isn’t that bad.”
-Gerard Way
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So the other day, someone had the bright idea of getting someone to draw me as a furry. It hasn't happened yet, and I'm somewhat anxious to see what it would look like, although it could just be me wearing my jacket but as a complete fursuit.
Although, wouldn't me as a furry just be a fursona? I've never had too many people ask me about whether or not I am a furry, and other than that, I've never really been involved. I'm actually thinking of making a fursona for myself, but I'm not original enough to make one from scratch.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
Littlenose123
Scratcher
100+ posts

dual_creator43 wrote:

So the other day, someone had the bright idea of getting someone to draw me as a furry. It hasn't happened yet, and I'm somewhat anxious to see what it would look like, although it could just be me wearing my jacket but as a complete fursuit.
Although, wouldn't me as a furry just be a fursona? I've never had too many people ask me about whether or not I am a furry, and other than that, I've never really been involved. I'm actually thinking of making a fursona for myself, but I'm not original enough to make one from scratch.
I’ve been asked to draw people as furries and asked if I was a furry- I say no to both, even tho the second one is a lie. I don’t want to risk becoming more of a social outcast than I already am. I have a small group of friends that is just all social outcasts (or at least some of them) and they all hate furries so I don’t wanna be hated by them and have no friends like I did in 6th grade

©Licensed Young Furry®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌█
Koda ~+~ Dragon-collie ~+~ total furry ~+~ Fursuiter
Trades/DTs: Closed
Requests: Closed
MAPs: Closed
sardonyx123
Scratcher
24 posts

uwu

ello!
【Rachael|10|Non-binary|Panromantic|Autistic|artist|Respectful Atheist|
Libra|Fursona:Devil| He/Them/She/It/Xe/Xim Anything!|UK|Proud Brit】
“ Christ on Cracker! ” -Klaus Hargreeves ( Umbrella Academy )

H-hewwow?? awooooo >:3c
Hello old Chum!
Im gnot a gnelf , im gnot a gnoblin.
IM A GNOME AND YOUVE BEEN GNOMED HAHAHAHJS
thats a dead meme right?
cloudycocoa
New to Scratch
16 posts

I know I draw a lot of human/humanoid characters, but I really like furries and the fandom!!
One day I hope that I get a fursona and a fursuit!!
I like everything about the fandom without a doubt, It's just such a happy community!!!
Hopefully in the future, I will be even closer to the fandom!

Last edited by cloudycocoa (April 27, 2019 16:15:06)

teehee :>
clawthirtythree
Scratcher
100+ posts

cloudycocoa wrote:

I know I draw a lot of human/humanoid characters, but I really like furries and the fandom!!
I like everything about the fandom without a doubt, It's just such a happy community!!!
You can get a fursona today!!!! Just use your creativity and make one yourself!!!!!! I suggest basing it off yourself, but as an animal, like I did.

Out of all sites, Scratch is clearly the
the
the best site to go on.
Littlenose123
Scratcher
100+ posts

cloudycocoa wrote:

You should make a fursona! I just made a video explaining how to make one and there are tons of videos on YT. There are tons of open species, my sona is a Manokit, the species is owned by Dubmutt on Twitter/ FA. Here's my video: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/305158712/

©Licensed Young Furry®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌█
Koda ~+~ Dragon-collie ~+~ total furry ~+~ Fursuiter
Trades/DTs: Closed
Requests: Closed
MAPs: Closed
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am have a furrsona but i dont have a suit any recommendations?!

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
Okamihowl122
Scratcher
500+ posts

StrangerThingsFan365 wrote:

Well, fursuits are kinda like exotic pets. They're costly and not everyone has one. However, if you're looking to commision a suit, I'd suggest Menagerie Workshop for more traditional suits or Beauty of the Bass for more surreal or weird characters.

Follow scratching-pokemon and giretres!
Hey, you awesome people, shop at The Mon Shop. It's where I go when I need ideas, so why don't y'all check it out?
The Fur Nations- An RP (Join here!)
ls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

im epic-me just now

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Well, fursuits are kinda like exotic pets. They're costly and not everyone has one. However, if you're looking to commision a suit, I'd suggest Menagerie Workshop for more traditional suits or Beauty of the Bass for more surreal or weird characters.
Okay thanks!

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
Okamihowl122
Scratcher
500+ posts

im epic-me just now

Okamihowl122 wrote:

Okay thanks!
Any time, friendo! Do some metaphorical window-shopping, get a few price quotes from a few different makers, and see if any of 'em work for you!

Follow scratching-pokemon and giretres!
Hey, you awesome people, shop at The Mon Shop. It's where I go when I need ideas, so why don't y'all check it out?
The Fur Nations- An RP (Join here!)
ls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

So anybody like anime?

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
heyitscrystal
Scratcher
100+ posts

So anybody like anime?
i like pokemon
isn't that anime

HiItsCrystal
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

heyitscrystal wrote:

So anybody like anime?
i like pokemon
isn't that anime
Yes it is my friend

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
cloudycocoa
New to Scratch
16 posts

Littlenose123 wrote:

cloudycocoa wrote:

You should make a fursona! I just made a video explaining how to make one and there are tons of videos on YT. There are tons of open species, my sona is a Manokit, the species is owned by Dubmutt on Twitter/ FA. Here's my video: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/305158712/
Thanks for the advice!! I’ll definitely have a try!!!

teehee :>