Discuss Scratch

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

clawthirtythree wrote:

Aight, we should stop talking about UwUcas and the UwU agreement, and get back on topic

Because I formally declare that all shall be able to UwU, OwO, and Awoo
Yes everyone should be allowed rent, money and template

cursed diglett | NINTENDO SWITCH II | *plays green day on bus* | Water Tier List (diet water is S tier) | You can install Limewire Pro with Limewire
| SCP-4526162 | The official home to Shef Kerbi News Network | Big things are coming this summer/winter | yeet™ | 9500+ posts

pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

CatsUnited wrote:

clawthirtythree wrote:

Aight, we should stop talking about UwUcas and the UwU agreement, and get back on topic

Because I formally declare that all shall be able to UwU, OwO, and Awoo
Yes everyone should be allowed rent, money and template
Awoo sounds inappropriate to me
Also, you cannot ban Luwucas. He is too pure for this world.

yo. it’s me. More active on the forums than making projects
Current games being played: pokemon ultra moon (on pause), ssb4 (casual), earthbound (currently running), parappa 2 (I wish)
  • random daily sentence: idk what to put
Littlenose123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

pokegirl06 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

clawthirtythree wrote:

Aight, we should stop talking about UwUcas and the UwU agreement, and get back on topic

Because I formally declare that all shall be able to UwU, OwO, and Awoo
Yes everyone should be allowed rent, money and template
Awoo sounds inappropriate to me
Also, you cannot ban Luwucas. He is too pure for this world.
Not ban him, but it’s mean that nobody can use UwU otherwise
Yknow what I don’t care anymore

UwU UwU UwU uwu UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU hehehe

©Licensed Young Furry®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌█

Kipp ~+~ Manokit furry ~+~ Fursuiter
Trades/DTs: Maybe
Requests: Closed
MAPs: Closed
uwu
Littlenose123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

clawthirtythree wrote:

Aight, we should stop talking about UwUcas and the UwU agreement, and get back on topic

Because I formally declare that all shall be able to UwU, OwO, and Awoo
Yay!
UwU UwU UwU UwU owo owo owo awoooooo

©Licensed Young Furry®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌█

Kipp ~+~ Manokit furry ~+~ Fursuiter
Trades/DTs: Maybe
Requests: Closed
MAPs: Closed
uwu
sardonyx123
Scratcher
24 posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu owo uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwo owu
spot the owo

ello!
【Rachael|10|Non-binary|Panromantic|Autistic|artist|Respectful Atheist|
Libra|Fursona:Devil| He/Them/She/It/Xe/Xim Anything!|UK|Proud Brit】
“ Christ on Cracker! ” -Klaus Hargreeves ( Umbrella Academy )

H-hewwow?? awooooo >:3c
Hello old Chum!
Im gnot a gnelf , im gnot a gnoblin.
IM A GNOME AND YOUVE BEEN GNOMED HAHAHAHJS
thats a dead meme right?
pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

Littlenose123 wrote:

pokegirl06 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

clawthirtythree wrote:

Aight, we should stop talking about UwUcas and the UwU agreement, and get back on topic

Because I formally declare that all shall be able to UwU, OwO, and Awoo
Yes everyone should be allowed rent, money and template
Awoo sounds inappropriate to me
Also, you cannot ban Luwucas. He is too pure for this world.
Not ban him, but it’s mean that nobody can use UwU otherwise
Yknow what I don’t care anymore

UwU UwU UwU uwu UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU hehehe
Okay fine, y’all can use your weird awful emoticons, I’m sorry for pulling my Mother-obsessed mind into everything…

yo. it’s me. More active on the forums than making projects
Current games being played: pokemon ultra moon (on pause), ssb4 (casual), earthbound (currently running), parappa 2 (I wish)
  • random daily sentence: idk what to put
heyitscrystal
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

somebody buy me this:
my monstercat obsessed life needs 1 plushie

CRYSTAL'S NEWS UPDATE
IM GOING ON HOLIDAY IN
3 MONTHS!

f4f is always open on my profile.
i maybe will do collabs.

r.i.p windows 7
DownsGameClub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

I'm broke tho…

findanegg
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

do furries say trans rights

click on these links
when green flag clicked::#D9006F  
cuff [jeans v]::#D9006F
eat [lemon v] bars::#744D98
make weird [hand v] gestures ::#0033AB
say [bi rights!]::#0033AB
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

I'm just going to say that I missed a lot, but at the same time I don't come here often so it's nothing out of the ordinary.

M1mikyu wrote:

An alternative is just making a headband with ears, a tail, and maybe paw gloves. I might make a head out of a cardboard box.
That's actually something I want to try to do now.

Littlenose123 wrote:

heyitscrystal wrote:

i wanna go out to a cold place wearing a fursuit :3
Hecc me too
I don't know what difference it would make, but it seems like something I would like doing.

owlannaelsa wrote:

BIurriface wrote:

Okamihowl122 wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

If you've been on the Pokémon topic recently, you would know that I posted something similar to this, but would anyone get this? I don't have a fursona, so I can't do it, but maybe someone else here would.
I think I would like a plush of my fursona, but I'd most likely commission it from an independent artist, instead of a company.
I would buy it from Budsies instead of an independent artist because I know that I would absolutely get something high quality.

Independent artists making toys and stuff to me is kinda hit or miss sometimes, and I don't really want to risk it.
I would LOVE to get my non-Scratch fursona or Dancebunny as a plushie! Juuuuuuust, they cost, like, a TON. I'm talking eighty dollars/pounds. And I don't have that kinda money.

I wouldn't risk getting the plush done by an indie artist. I wouldn't want a rip in her after about 20 minutes.
I still don't have a fursona, but there are plenty of other sections I could order from.

CatsUnited wrote:

I thought there was something similar to this a few months ago.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • working on my projects
  • being active in the forums
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

dual_creator43 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

I thought there was something similar to this a few months ago.
yes and i was involved in it

pokegirl06 wrote:

Okay fine, y’all can use your weird awful emoticons, I’m sorry for pulling my Mother-obsessed mind into everything…
O K E Y

cursed diglett | NINTENDO SWITCH II | *plays green day on bus* | Water Tier List (diet water is S tier) | You can install Limewire Pro with Limewire
| SCP-4526162 | The official home to Shef Kerbi News Network | Big things are coming this summer/winter | yeet™ | 9500+ posts

ShateredSky
Scratcher
21 posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom


clawthirtythree i agree UwU OwO Awoo for life
pokegirl06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

ShateredSky wrote:

clawthirtythree i agree UwU OwO Awoo for life
What’s Awoo? Sounds inappropriate/suggestive.
Unless you’re reerencing the Owooo! from Toontown…

yo. it’s me. More active on the forums than making projects
Current games being played: pokemon ultra moon (on pause), ssb4 (casual), earthbound (currently running), parappa 2 (I wish)
  • random daily sentence: idk what to put
clarence112
Scratcher
500+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

pokegirl06 wrote:

ShateredSky wrote:

clawthirtythree i agree UwU OwO Awoo for life
What’s Awoo? Sounds inappropriate/suggestive.
Unless you’re reerencing the Owooo! from Toontown…
Its just howling, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by clarence112 (April 18, 2019 11:46:21)


I'M the evil kumquat!
Want to help out with world building? Click here!
OH, DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THEB ROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1 XD
Check out Byte, my W.I.P. scratch-inspired pygame IDE
540 posts as of April 12, 2019, 11:12 AM EST




.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

CatsUnited wrote:

Furries have to pay uwu for their flats that they uwu out.

Last edited by owlannaelsa (April 18, 2019 11:50:01)


Just Dance for all eternity and beyond, Fortnite never in infinity billion years.
BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
500+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

findanegg wrote:

do furries say trans rights
they should

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

owlannaelsa wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Furries have to pay uwu for their flats that they uwu out.

^

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • working on my projects
  • being active in the forums
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!
Littlenose123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

Have you guys seen the designer fursuit brand? It’s cool. Just came out- first ever designer fursuit
https://www.zweitesich.com/current

©Licensed Young Furry®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌█

Kipp ~+~ Manokit furry ~+~ Fursuiter
Trades/DTs: Maybe
Requests: Closed
MAPs: Closed
uwu
clarence112
Scratcher
500+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

Littlenose123 wrote:

Have you guys seen the designer fursuit brand? It’s cool. Just came out- first ever designer fursuit
https://www.zweitesich.com/current
Have you seen the whole fiasco that brand got into? Like 90% of the fandom is furious with them.

I'M the evil kumquat!
Want to help out with world building? Click here!
OH, DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THEB ROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1 XD
Check out Byte, my W.I.P. scratch-inspired pygame IDE
540 posts as of April 12, 2019, 11:12 AM EST




.
TheKiingOfMuffins
Scratcher
100+ posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom

clarence112 wrote:

Littlenose123 wrote:

Have you guys seen the designer fursuit brand? It’s cool. Just came out- first ever designer fursuit
https://www.zweitesich.com/current
Have you seen the whole fiasco that brand got into? Like 90% of the fandom is furious with them.
Yeah, it was marketed really pretentiously, apparently the guy who founded it hired a professional in marketing to do it and the way they did it made the company seem wayyy too full of themselves. They also sell really oddly angular fursuits with watermarks in the cheek that can't be removed. It just takes all of the personality out of the character and just replaces it with angles and branding, imo. I can see why people are mad about it, but if you don't like it, just don't buy it.


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile