Discuss Scratch

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

I ship Arctic Fox and Chipmunk.

How 'bout I go write a fanfic where an Arctic Fox and Chipmunk couple have to escape a giant Yeti and survive in the ocean?

Mope.io is better than Animal Jam because you get access to all content for free, eat each other, and heal with Animal-Jam-esque magical rocks.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (March 16, 2018 16:42:33)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

How 'bout I go write a fanfic where an Arctic Fox and Chipmunk couple have to escape a giant Yeti and survive in the ocean?

Mope.io is better than Animal Jam because you get access to all content for free, eat each other, and heal with Animal-Jam-esque magical rocks.
I have no idea what to say about this post.

inactive

yay october
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

Dabzers wrote:

Shippers are weird.
-ShadowOfThePast-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mope.io

Go ahead…

Curse you, 60-second rule…

Hello.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

Dabzers wrote:

Shippers are weird.
Yeah we/they are

inactive

yay october
Haz-_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mope.io

fphiladelphia wrote:

Disscuss Mope.io!
Remember to follow the cumminity guidelines
Oh no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Theres another forum on dis

continue this hashtag if you live in australia [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code xD oh and btw this siggy is from @Hellounicorns2    :cool:
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

bring
up
my
pufferfish

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
red_king_cyclops
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mope.io

-ShadowOfThePast- wrote:

Go ahead…

Dabzers wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Shippers are weird.
Yeah we/they are

What is shipping in this context? Why are you talking with small text?

Last edited by red_king_cyclops (May 26, 2018 19:08:47)

2+2=4
2*2=4
2^2=4
2^^2=4
2^^^2=4
2^^^^2=4

I see a pattern.
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

red_king_cyclops wrote:

Shipping is when you support two entities, especially two imaginary characters, being in a relationship. In this case, the entities are an Arctic Fox/Chipmunk.

As for why I'm talking in small text, I honestly have no idea. I just felt like it :P

Last edited by -ShadowOfTheFuture- (May 26, 2018 19:21:02)

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

red_king_cyclops wrote:

Shipping is when you support two entities, especially two imaginary characters, being in a relationship. In this case, the entities are an Arctic Fox/Chipmunk.

As for why I'm talking in small text, I honestly have no idea. I just felt like it :P
yes talking in small text is fun

Smug scottish ego
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

Ryasis wrote:

red_king_cyclops wrote:

Indeed very much so

Last edited by -ShadowOfTheFuture- (May 28, 2018 20:57:10)

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

Ryasis wrote:

red_king_cyclops wrote:

Indeed very much so
Indeed

Smug scottish ego
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

Ryasis wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

red_king_cyclops wrote:

Indeed very much so
Indeed
Most truly

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

UsernamesAreUseless
New to Scratch
34 posts

Mope.io

bring
up
my

pufferfish

lol
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

I got to yeti one time via tail bites.

red_king_cyclops
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mope.io

I have come up with a Mope.io story premise:

Mope.io: The night
The story focuses on a large group of honey bees that have escaped the destruction of their hive by a mysterious monster. The bees must evade the monster and survive. Taking place at night, the story would be suspenseful.

There could be a twist at the end. In the twist, the bees corner the monster, which is actually just a normal player. The bees would be the monsters in this twist. “Not the bees!”

Last edited by red_king_cyclops (June 26, 2018 22:05:28)

2+2=4
2*2=4
2^2=4
2^^2=4
2^^^2=4
2^^^^2=4

I see a pattern.
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mope.io

red_king_cyclops wrote:

The story focuses on a large group of honey bees that have escaped the destruction of their hive by a mysterious monster. The bees must evade the monster and survive. Taking place at night, the story would be suspenseful.

There could be a twist at the end. In the twist, the bees corner the monster, which is actually just a normal player. The bees would be the monsters in this twist. “Not the bees!”
Oprah.

“Bees. My *gosh* .” -Batman

Smug scottish ego
red_king_cyclops
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mope.io

Ryasis wrote:

red_king_cyclops wrote:

Oprah.

“Bees. My *gosh* .” -Batman

I just realized that the story I thought up could be a Twilight Zone episode in the third revival. The opening narration could go like this:
You are watching a bunch of typical honey-bumble bees, little, yellow, winged things. Their not-at-all-“bee-rilliant” lives consist of defending a hive and dying for it. But just in a moment, the day that has been there for their whole existence will crash down as the sun sets, and a new hour will come, the first of many in the darkness that will consume the Mope lands. And something else, a nightmare, shall consume them, too.
And the closing narration (following the twist I came up with):
To “bee” or not to “bee?” In the end, sun or not, the bees will continue to “bee” bees, another group of monsters roaming around in a world of chaos, not unique to– THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

Last edited by red_king_cyclops (June 28, 2018 20:54:37)

2+2=4
2*2=4
2^2=4
2^^2=4
2^^^2=4
2^^^^2=4

I see a pattern.
redgreenandblue
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mope.io

I really like how the newer updates in the game are not just adding stuff for people to troll you with. What are your thoughts?
red_king_cyclops
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mope.io

redgreenandblue wrote:

I really like how the newer updates in the game are not just adding stuff for people to troll you with. What are your thoughts?

Don't get your hopes up.

The Mope.io team are developing a new tier of “monsters” that is above tier 15 (the tier with dragons, krakens, etc.) and just below Black Dragon level. Here are the monsters being developed:
  • Land Monster A red dragon that can cause massive sinkholes (the land equivalent of a kraken). It even has a backstory; It used to live in the lava minibiome but was kicked out by the Black Dragon.
  • Sea Monster A leviathan-inspired creature-of-the-deeps that resembles a blue Kraken with a tail and visible nostrils. The Sea Monster will spend most of its time underwater (as opposed to above water). It has the Kraken's ability.
  • Ice Monster A terrible creature from the far North (the Arctic). It looks like a muscular Yeti. It can grow ice crystals from its back and fire them.
  • Dino Monster The Dino Monster looks like a mutated Triceratops. It can charge very fast and knock anything in its way into the air.
By the sounds of things, each monster will be an embodiment of a troll god. I wish the Mope.io team could have instead made the cancelled Desert biome and Poison minibiome (it was going to be a swamp) instead.

2+2=4
2*2=4
2^2=4
2^^2=4
2^^^2=4
2^^^^2=4

I see a pattern.