-Lily_Elanor-
Scratcher
90 posts

The Elven Clans RP

Name: Laurewen Anberi
Clan: Forest.
Skill: Warrior
Weapons: Longsword
Appearance: Dark golden hair (almost brownish). Medium skin tone due to spending thousands of years in the sunshine. Tall, slender, broad-shouldered with large hands and feet. Eyes are blue-green like the ocean.
Personality: Clever, talks alot, enjoys roasting and teasing others, not very solemn, merry, stubborn.
Other: A wolf called Galek accompanies her wherever she goes. He's not really her pet. She spends most of her time watching for enemies and reporting back.

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
“So you're saying I shouldn't worry about the polar bear charging me?”

“The smallest minority on earth is the individual.'

”These three remain; hope, faith, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Forrest seems popular at the moment.

inactive

yay october
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

NOTICE

A forest clan wyrd-user was nearly shot by an arrow when on patrol. This arrow was from The Banished Ones, and attached is a note containing disturbing information. Therefore, a meeting of the clans shall take place to discuss the meaning of such a note.

Information

- The meeting shall take place on the 13th of January. Make sure that every tribe member is there. (The RP shall continue for a few days, maybe even weeks, so it doesn't matter if you aren't there for the first comment.)
- The meeting will be held y the Forest Clan, who suffered the attack.
- Anyone who has any information on what may have happened, speak to your respective leader beforehand and make sure that you are there to be questioned.
- Nejem Ruqayyah, the elf who was almost shot, is required to be present as a witness.

A threat has shown itself. Do what you must to aid your people.
- The Clan Leaders
Beep.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Crystal_Gamer_Girl
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Name: Una Sufi
Clan: Fire
Skill: Ward-User
Weapons/armour (if any): Magical Staff
Appearance: Pale skin, 6’4 , has some witchy robes.
Personality:She’s fierce when it comes to fighting. She’s very experienced at fighting. She has a temper. But, normally she’s kind to others.
Other: She possesses the power to create objects, by using her mind.
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Dabzers wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

NOTICE

A forest clan wyrd-user was nearly shot by an arrow when on patrol. This arrow was from The Banished Ones, and attached is a note containing disturbing information. Therefore, a meeting of the clans shall take place to discuss the meaning of such a note.

Information

- The meeting shall take place on the 13th of January. Make sure that every tribe member is there. (The RP shall continue for a few days, maybe even weeks, so it doesn't matter if you aren't there for the first comment.)
- Anyone who has any information on what may have happened, speak to your respective leader beforehand and make sure that you are there to be questioned.
- Nejem Ruqayyah, the elf who was almost shot, is required to be present as a witness.

- The Clan Leaders
Hype!

I'm so sorry I couldn't get on for that day. I feel really bad.

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

mrbumppo wrote:

Name: Eldiarn Flameswitcher.
Clan: Fire.
Skill: Songs and bows.
Weapons/Armour: A bow with a eye rune.
Appearance: Dragony skin, very weak wings.
Personality: Quick to anger, tricky to calm,
Other: He has a quest, to find three gold shards of triangle shape.

Accepted. I'll add you soon.

poppyeds wrote:

Name: Fachtna
Clan: Forest
Weapons/armour (if any): bow and arrow, dagger for back up. chain mail shirt
Appearance: long bronze colored hair, green eyes
Personality: she is very reliable, strong, and brave
Other: she will hold grudges for a long time. she has a phobia of fire. she currently has no friends.

Could you have a surname, too? Otherwise, accepted.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

-Lily_Elanor- wrote:

Name: Laurewen Anberi
Clan: Forest.
Weapons: Longsword
Appearance: Dark golden hair (almost brownish). Medium skin tone due to spending thousands of years in the sunshine. Tall, slender, broad-shouldered with large hands and feet. Eyes are blue-green like the ocean.
Personality: Clever, talks alot, enjoys roasting and teasing others, not very solemn, merry, stubborn.
Other: A wolf called Galek accompanies her wherever she goes. He's not really her pet. She spends most of her time watching for enemies and reporting back.

Crystal_Gamer_Girl wrote:

Name: Una Sufi
Clan: Fire
Skill: Ward-User
Weapons/armour (if any): Magical Staff
Appearance: Pale skin, 6’4 , has some witchy robes.
Personality:She’s fierce when it comes to fighting. She’s very experienced at fighting. She has a temper. But, normally she’s kind to others.
Other: She possesses the power to create objects, by using her mind.

Both accepted.

Crystal_Gamer_Girl wrote:

Are you allowed to have more than 1 character in this RP

Not at the moment, but possibly soon.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

NOTICE

Information

- The Clan Leaders
Hype!

I'm so sorry I couldn't get on for that day. I feel really bad.
Its OK I wasnt keeping track anyways

inactive

yay october
stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

stryer21 wrote:

Name: Eddelridio Veridas (Sound Elvish enough? I can change it, if need be.)
Clan: Water
Skill: Healer
Weapons/armour: Grieves, Vam Braces, and a stick. A big, big, stick. Though he dislikes fighting, so it's more for self-defense.
Appearance: Sky blue hair, purples eyes, and pale skin. Pointy ears, obviously. Wears a dark blue cloak. Some elvish clothes under it and all that jazz. But you know. I'm not elvish. I wouldn't know. And you don't just go looking under another mans cloak. You just don't.
Personality: As stated in another section, Eddelridio dislikes fighting and prefers to heal people above all else. He is a kindhearted elf and won't hurt a fly. Despite this, he exercises for a good portion of his free time. Other then that, most of his time is spent reading books. Pretty much any type of book he can get is hands on.
Other: Is a great healer.
Bump

poppyeds
Scratcher
9 posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

mrbumppo wrote:

poppyeds wrote:

Other: she will hold grudges for a long time. she has a phobia of fire. she currently has no friends.

yeah, sorry, her surname is copper
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

stryer21 wrote:

stryer21 wrote:

Name: Eddelridio Veridas (Sound Elvish enough? I can change it, if need be.)
Clan: Water
Skill: Healer
Weapons/armour: Grieves, Vam Braces, and a stick. A big, big, stick. Though he dislikes fighting, so it's more for self-defense.
Appearance: Sky blue hair, purples eyes, and pale skin. Pointy ears, obviously. Wears a dark blue cloak. Some elvish clothes under it and all that jazz. But you know. I'm not elvish. I wouldn't know. And you don't just go looking under another mans cloak. You just don't.
Personality: As stated in another section, Eddelridio dislikes fighting and prefers to heal people above all else. He is a kindhearted elf and won't hurt a fly. Despite this, he exercises for a good portion of his free time. Other then that, most of his time is spent reading books. Pretty much any type of book he can get is hands on.
Other: Is a great healer.
Bump

Sorry, I thought I'd accepted you. Accepted!

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

mrbumppo wrote:

Your skill needs to be either Warrior, Wyrd-user, or Healer.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

poppyeds wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

mrbumppo wrote:

poppyeds wrote:

yeah, sorry, her surname is copper

You've been accepted.

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Name: Odin Sveinsson (I didn't use one of the first names listed, but it sounds okay for the genre)
Clan: Air (but he cannot fly, see backstory below)
Weapons/armour (if any): Longsword, chainmail shirt
Appearance: Strong, tall and proud. Broad shoulders, muscular arms. He has a medium-sized, brown beard, short, brown hair, and blue eyes. His face is scarred from previous events.
Personality: Aggressive, especially towards the banished ones (see below). He is reserved when around other people, and finds it hard to make friends.
Other: One night, him and his father were out hunting in the woods together, when Odin was only 126 (8 years old, in human terms). Suddenly, a banished one dived on them from the sky, and landed behind them. Before he could react, his father screamed at him to run. As he ran, he saw his father be ruthlessly killed (not going into any detail) by this banished one. Since then, he has been scarred for life. He has never flown, even as a member of the Air Clan, because the Banished One (also from the air clan) used flight to attack his father. Since then, he has never been able to use the same tactics used to kill his father on another living creature. All his life, all he has wanted to do is take revenge on the Banished Ones, and find the elf that killed his father.

His father was named Svein, and was a great Warrior, known throughout the lands. After his sudden death, Odin took his name in memory. (e.g. Son of Svein = Sveinsson)

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Name: Odin Sveinsson (I didn't use one of the first names listed, but it sounds okay for the genre)
Appearance: Strong, tall and proud. Broad shoulders, muscular arms. He has a medium-sized, brown beard, short, brown hair, and blue eyes. His face is scarred from previous events.
Personality: Aggressive, especially towards the banished ones (see below). He is reserved when around other people, and finds it hard to make friends.
Other: One night, him and his father were out hunting in the woods together, when Odin was only 126 (8 years old, in human terms). Suddenly, a banished one dived on them from the sky, and landed behind them. Before he could react, his father screamed at him to run. As he ran, he saw his father be ruthlessly killed (not going into any detail) by this banished one. Since then, he has been scarred for life. He has never flown, even as a member of the Air Clan, because the Banished One (also from the air clan) used flight to attack his father. Since then, he has never been able to use the same tactics used to kill his father on another living creature. All his life, all he has wanted to do is take revenge on the Banished Ones, and find the elf that killed his father.

His father was named Svein, and was a great Warrior, known throughout the lands. After his sudden death, Odin took his name in memory. (e.g. Son of Svein = Sveinsson)

Accepted! Want to RP? I can use Lord Aelfwynn.

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Sure!

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Sure!

I'll start.

mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Name: Elenlor
Skill: Shadowing, and vanishing.
Weapons/Armour: Only a black cloak, and magic.
Appearance: He comes out normally at night, so people don't know what he looks like.
Personality: ???
Other: Normally, Elenlor does not use Wyrd, he tells trees and ducks to use Wyrd.

Backstory: Elenlor's father was a powerful mage, but after his sudden death, Elenlor came down with a terrible illness. It turned out that Elenlor and his father had been exposed to dangerous rays, but when he recovered he decided to only come out at night, but this made Elenlor lonely. (maybe I could add an RP about this?)

Last edited by mrbumppo (March 20, 2018 13:25:45)

mrbumppo
The Internet is a weird place, so don't question it.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

mrbumppo wrote:

Name: Elenlor
Skill: Shadowing, and vanishing.
Weapons/Armour: Only a black cloak, and magic.
Appearance: He comes out normally at night, so people don't know what he looks like.
Personality: ???
Other: Normally, Elenlor does not use Wyrd, he tells trees and ducks to use Wyrd.

Backstory: Elenlor's father was a powerful mage, but after his sudden death, Elenlor came down with a terrible illness. It turned out that Elenlor and his father had been exposed to dangerous rays, but when he recovered he decided to only come out at night, but this made Elenlor lonely. (maybe I could add an RP about this?)

Could you include a surname, gender, age and personality? Also, his appearance might be useful for future RPs, even if other characters don't know what he looks like now.