Discuss Scratch

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Hey, this looks like an awesome RP!

I can't apply right now, but I will soon! Keep bumping this, I'm sure it will be a successful RP!

Aroothief
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

I can't apply right now, but I will soon! Keep bumping this, I'm sure it will be a successful RP!
Actually, I might try adding this to your RP list.

A loɴɢ тιмe αɢo ιɴ α lαɴd cαlled Peredroɴ, мαɴy elveѕ, нαlғlιɴɢѕ, нυмαɴѕ αɴd dwαrveѕ lιved. Iт wαѕ α peαceғυl plαɴeт υɴтιl тнe wιld вeαѕтѕ rαɴ oυт oυт lαɴd тo lιve ιɴ. So тнe вeαѕтѕ ιɴтrυded тнe тowɴѕ αɴd cιтιeѕ. Wιll yoυ вe αвle тo ѕтop тнe wιld creαтυreѕ?
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Name: Merlio Alderlk
Clan: Air
Skill: Wyrd User
Weapons/armor: Magical staff, Bow and arrows, Invisible shield, Greives
Appearance: Abnormally tall with short blond hair and hazel eyes. Wears whatever clothes he can find
Personality: Quirky, connects with children better than adults. Not a people person. Immature
Other: Grew up in a family of aristocratic Elves who kept him away from other kids. He is good at using Wyrd but mainly uses “fun” spells. He is based of the Mythogolgical Concept of the Erlking (except he's not a Elf King)multimedia

Last edited by Dabzers (Oct. 29, 2017 18:38:58)

inactive

yay october
Aroothief
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

bump

A loɴɢ тιмe αɢo ιɴ α lαɴd cαlled Peredroɴ, мαɴy elveѕ, нαlғlιɴɢѕ, нυмαɴѕ αɴd dwαrveѕ lιved. Iт wαѕ α peαceғυl plαɴeт υɴтιl тнe wιld вeαѕтѕ rαɴ oυт oυт lαɴd тo lιve ιɴ. So тнe вeαѕтѕ ιɴтrυded тнe тowɴѕ αɴd cιтιeѕ. Wιll yoυ вe αвle тo ѕтop тнe wιld creαтυreѕ?
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Aroothief wrote:

bump
Aww when I saw that there was a new post I thought there was an response to my application

inactive

yay october
Aroothief
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Dabzers wrote:

Aroothief wrote:

bump
Aww when I saw that there was a new post I thought there was an response to my application
yeah, well seraphina is not active for some reason.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Aroothief wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Aroothief wrote:

bump
Hmm yeah I wish this was one of those RPs with Admins or whatever

inactive

yay october
Aroothief
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Dabzers wrote:

Aroothief wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Aroothief wrote:

bump
Hmm yeah I wish this was one of those RPs with Admins or whatever
yeah maybe we could ask.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Dabzers wrote:

Appearance: Abnormally tall with short blond hair and hazel eyes. Wears whatever clothes he can find
Personality: Quirky, connects with children better than adults. Not a people person. Immature
Other: Grew up in a family of aristocratic Elves who kept him away from other kids. He is good at using Wyrd but mainly uses “fun” spells. He is based of the Mythogolgical Concept of the Erlking (except he's not a Elf King)multimedia

I'm really sorry I didn't reply to this sooner! I was on holiday. This is a great character, but could you make him a bit older? At 33, elves are still ‘children’.

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Thank you so much! I really love all the support, especially as it is my first RP.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

I'm really sorry I didn't reply to this sooner! I was on holiday. This is a great character, but could you make him a bit older? At 33, elves are still ‘children’.
Its okay and thank you if you couldn't tell I had no idea what age to do so um… 63?

inactive

yay october
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Dabzers wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Its okay and thank you if you couldn't tell I had no idea what age to do so um… 63?

That's fine. Accepted. By the way, I'll be making a project explaining wyrd soon, so do you want me to send you the link when it's done?

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

That's fine. Accepted. By the way, I'll be making a project explaining wyrd soon, so do you want me to send you the link when it's done?
Sure RP on the studio?

inactive

yay october
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I'll be making a project explaining wyrd soon, so do you want me to send you the link when it's done?
Oh goodie! (That might be the only time anyone has ever said “oh goodie” and not been sarcastic.) Could you send me link?

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Name: Loftr “the Black-hearted” Wrydstone
Clan: Former Water, now a Banished One
Skill: Wyrd-User
Weapons/armour (if any): Magical Staff, Battle Axe / Invisible shield
Appearance: 7'2" - Long, sable hair - fair complexion - hazel eyes - slim shoulders and form - lean, but muscled arms and legs
Personality: Silver tongue - cruel - devoted to his cause - vengeful - deceitful
Other: Use to be the most esteemed Wyrd-User in all of the four clans, and now is the most dreaded one.

Last edited by -Anvard- (Nov. 6, 2017 11:16:19)

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

-Anvard- wrote:

Appearance: 7'2" - Long, sable hair - fair complexion - hazel eyes - slim shoulders and form - lean, but muscled arms and legs
Personality: Silver tongue - cruel - devoted to his cause - vengeful - deceitful
Other: Use to be the most esteemed Wyrd-User in all of the four clans, and now is the most dreaded one.

Great character. I will be sorting out a tribe of Banished Ones soon, so hold on!

-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

Great character. I will be sorting out a tribe of Banished Ones soon, so hold on!
;-;

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

-Anvard- wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

-Anvard- wrote:

;-;

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

Mist2006 wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I'll be making a project explaining wyrd soon, so do you want me to send you the link when it's done?
Oh goodie! (That might be the only time anyone has ever said “oh goodie” and not been sarcastic.) Could you send me link?

Sure! Don't worry, I want to make sure that everyone understands just what it is. I'm OCD.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Elven Clans RP

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Sure! Don't worry, I want to make sure that everyone understands just what it is. I'm OCD.
Its MMMAAAGGGIIICCC!!!

inactive

yay october