Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » |☕| Crazy coffee shop! |☕| Every thing free!,we sell art,LED,shop starters and so mush more! |☕| Shop Run by Whitetiger456!|☕| Order Now!|☕| [RSS Feed]
LunaLovegood99
Scratcher
10 posts

|☕| Crazy coffee shop! |☕| Every thing free!,we sell art,LED,shop starters and so mush more! |☕| Shop Run by Whitetiger456!|☕| Order Now!|☕|

Voice acting
username*: LunaLoveood99
character gender: Female
line(s)*:
due*: 2nd october
_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

|☕| Crazy coffee shop! |☕| Every thing free!,we sell art,LED,shop starters and so mush more! |☕| Shop Run by Whitetiger456!|☕| Order Now!|☕|

_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voice acting
username*: _Lillion_
character gender: Male
line(s)*: Well being her brother I know she has always been like that.
Oh I was here the whole time.
She was pretending to be her friend.
due*: ASAP
Mimi_Meow
Scratcher
44 posts

_Lillion_ wrote:

Mimi_Meow wrote:

Umm i can do led if you want!
have you completed the form?
I already did. I'm an artist, but i was wondering if i could be LED too.
_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_Meow wrote:

_Lillion_ wrote:

Mimi_Meow wrote:

Umm i can do led if you want!
have you completed the form?
I already did. I'm an artist, but i was wondering if i could be LED too.
ill get Whitetiger456 to put you there.
_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @Disneygirl0727
Likes to be called: Disgirl
Job that you want (look below): Artist
Active: 9/10
Skills: (just write something right here) Art/Logos
Good at: Art
Notes I will be gone for 2 weeks in 25 days

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry, I quit my job as voiceactor. Thanks!
Marialisl
Scratcher
100+ posts

Whitetiger456 wrote:

-SugarRose- wrote:

Username: -SugarRose-
Likes to be called: Rose
Job that you want (look below): Writer // Poet
Active: Yes
Skills: (just write something right here) Art, Writing, Logos , banners, coding.
Good at *Listed above*
Notes I will be maybe inactive today and Sunday <3
Hired

Marialisl wrote:

Username @Marialisl
Likes to be called @Marialisl /Anything
Job that you want: Writer// poet
Active: Yes
Skills: Writing, logos, Coding
Notes I might be inactive some days but I'm mostly on

_Lillion_ wrote:

Username:_Lillion_
Likes to be called:Lil
Job that you want (look below): Artist, maybe voice actress (maybe don't put me down till i decide)
Active: 9\10
Skills: Most thing
Good at: Most things
Notes: Activeness is not always sometimes im not as active
Hired
Yay thanks!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:GrahamSH
Likes to be called: GSH
Job that you want (look below): LED
Active: \10 7.3
Skills: (just write something right here) LED sticky notes speech bubbles
Good at: ↑
Notes

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
gdpr335a9e4f73b8f6042c91b643
Scratcher
100+ posts

Whitetiger456 wrote:

☕How to for a job☕

Username:LightningJolt
Likes to be called:Jolt
Job that you want (look below):Artist or Voice Actors
Active: 7.5\10
Skills: Art/ Voice Acting
Good at: Art/Voice Acting
Notes:I can only make projects on certain times so I might not be very active .

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Something else?
Username*: -CoolCoder-
Specify what you need*: thumbnail for this project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/177708943/ please look at the project and you can choose what it looks like.
Due date*: Know please.

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

LightningJolt wrote:

Whitetiger456 wrote:

☕How to for a job☕

Username:LightningJolt
Likes to be called:Jolt
Job that you want (look below):Artist or Voice Actors
Active: 7.5\10
Skills: Art/ Voice Acting
Good at: Art/Voice Acting
Notes:I can only make projects on certain times so I might not be very active .

oki good to know, you will have t be a volunteer not a full worker becuz you aer not very active sorry
Mimi_Meow
Scratcher
44 posts

Whitetiger456, can i be led too?
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-CoolCoder- wrote:

Something else?
Username*: -CoolCoder-
Specify what you need*: thumbnail for this project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/177708943/ please look at the project and you can choose what it looks like.
Due date*: Know please.
Taken you'll have it by Friday

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

Sorry, I quit my job as voiceactor. Thanks!
ok
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

hello all staff orders are now a studio plaes ask to be invted if you want but click the orders link in the menu to go to it thak you! _
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » |☕| Crazy coffee shop! |☕| Every thing free!,we sell art,LED,shop starters and so mush more! |☕| Shop Run by Whitetiger456!|☕| Order Now!|☕| [RSS Feed]