Discuss Scratch

project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have found the Illuminati's headquarters!

Illuminati is known as an triangle, so we must triangulate ( ) the location.

Pyramids are known as a 3d triangle, and Egypt holds the pyramids, so there is our first point.
Another pyramid is the food pyramid. Up and right is the meat section, where TURKEY would be ( ). So Turkey is our second point
Saudi Arabia is shaped like a cartoon steak. Coincidence? So Saudi Arabia is our last point.

BUT WAIT!

Illuminati is also known for there eye, so we must make another triangle

Eye's SEE, so the red SEA, the Mediterranean SEE, and SYria all SEE, so there all points on our second triangle.
Encase you haven't print out a map on Europe and Asia and drew the triangles, go do that now.

So what country falls in the center of these triangles? That's right, ISRAEL.

Israel's flag is a double triangle star, the same shape as the two triangles we made! Coincidence? Or is there something there trying to hide?

So in conclusion, The Illuminati ISRAEL (Get it, yes its absolutely tremendously hilarious!).

What do you think of this theory that I probably plagiarized from the i internet and forgot where it was that I got it from.

Last edited by project124 (Aug. 30, 2017 22:17:41)

3turkeyhunters
Scratcher
100+ posts

project124 wrote:

Pyramids are known as a 3d triangle, and Egypt holds the pyramids, so there is our first point.
Another pyramid is the food pyramid. Up and right is the meat section, where TURKEY would be ( ). So Turkey is our second point
Saudi Arabia is shaped like a cartoon steak. Coincidence? So Saudi Arabia is our last point.

BUT WAIT!

Eye's SEE, so the read SEA, the Mediterranean SEE, and SYria all SEE, so there all points on our second triangle.
Encase you haven't print out a map on Europe and Asia and drew the triangles, go do that now.

Israel's flag is a double triangle star, the same shape as the two triangles we made! Coincidence? Or is there something there trying to hide?

So in conclusion, The Illuminati ISRAEL (Get it, yes its absolutely tremendously hilarious!).

What do you think of this theory that I probably plagiarized from the i internet and forgot where it was that I got it from.
Did you say my name? What do you mean where I would be?

Whether it be Morning, Afternoon, or Evening…Have a good one!
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

3turkeyhunters wrote:

project124 wrote:

BUT WAIT!

Eye's SEE, so the read SEA, the Mediterranean SEE, and SYria all SEE, so there all points on our second triangle.

No Turkey is a country
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_Tby_ICCw

A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Charles12310 wrote:

I apologize for anything that may seem offensive, but turns out it's not.

A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Charles12310 wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

I apologize for anything that may seem offensive, but turns out it's not.
Thanks!
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
fljhsmdlr123
Scratcher
5 posts

Sorry to spoil it to you, but isn't the real Illuminati headquarters in Ingolstadt, Germany?

Or is it just your theory of where it is?

ipsylon#2109 | @real_ipsylon
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

fljhsmdlr123 wrote:

Sorry to spoil it to you, but isn't the real Illuminati headquarters in Ingolstadt, Germany?

That was the old one, but as you know, they were shut down bye the holy roman empire ( HRE then divided, then re-united as germany). So they escaped Germany and moved to israel!
Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

project124 wrote:

fljhsmdlr123 wrote:

That was the old one, but as you know, they were shut down bye the holy roman empire ( HRE then divided, then re-united as germany). So they escaped Germany and moved to israel!
I thought it was started before America became independent? (1776)

project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Charles12310 wrote:

project124 wrote:

fljhsmdlr123 wrote:

Exactly, The holy roman empire was the predecessor of Germany(Germany only became a monarch in 1871, then a country after divide in 1949)
Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

project124 wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

project124 wrote:

fljhsmdlr123 wrote:

Exactly, The holy roman empire was the predecessor of Germany(Germany only became a monarch in 1871, then a country after divide in 1949)
But the Roman Empire disappeared before 1776….

project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Charles12310 wrote:

project124 wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

project124 wrote:

fljhsmdlr123 wrote:

But the Roman Empire disappeared before 1776….
At that time, it was a bunch of city states, all puppet kings to the catholic church. Germany was one of those provinces
project124
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think I just found a video mentioning the Illuminati's headquarters!

According to the video, there must have been two headquarters, one in Germany, and the other in Israel. The community was still in Germany even after their headquarters was destroyed!

See the video for more information!

turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3turkeyhunters wrote:

project124 wrote:

BUT WAIT!

Your username terrifies me.

Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

turkey3 wrote:

3turkeyhunters wrote:

project124 wrote:

BUT WAIT!

Your username terrifies me.

This makes me want to travel back 2 months before Thanksgiving.