Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Torotv Request Shop | Your Orders Quick ANd Fast Under The spped of light| NOW HIRING| [RSS Feed]
TheArcadeGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Torotv Request Shop | Your Orders Quick ANd Fast Under The spped of light| NOW HIRING|

torotv wrote:

PLEASE REMOVE THE PNG FILE ABOVE FROM YOUR PREVIOUS POST(S). I would've liked it if you got permission from us first. I am just trying to make sure the work is properly credited to the owners who took the time to make it.

Last edited by TheArcadeGuy (Aug. 14, 2017 06:08:50)

Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Torotv Request Shop | Your Orders Quick ANd Fast Under The spped of light| NOW HIRING|

TheArcadeGuy wrote:

torotv wrote:

PLEASE REMOVE THE PNG FILE ABOVE FROM YOUR PREVIOUS POST(S). I would've liked it if you got permission from us first. I am just trying to make sure the work is properly credited to the owners who took the time to make it.
Thanks for editing your post.

If you're using something that was made by someone else, it's important to give credit. Please do so.
codingpuppy08
Scratcher
77 posts

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): @codingpuppy08
Average time on scratch each day: 10 hours
Examples of work: ( my side acc's logo, @maplerains ) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171117548/
How long it took you to create each example: 3 mins
Time on scratch: 8 months, 2 weeks
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? yep
Be sure to follow the thread! yes

torotv
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheArcadeGuy wrote:

torotv wrote:

cAN I USE. i WILL GIVE CREDIT@!

torotv
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): @codingpuppy08
Examples of work: ( my side acc's logo, @maplerains ) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171117548/

You're hired. You're Manger

codingpuppy08
Scratcher
77 posts

torotv wrote:

You're hired. You're Manger

Great, thank you!

torotv
Scratcher
100+ posts

BUMP

codingpuppy08
Scratcher
77 posts

May i ask, Do we have a studio, or any branding apart from a banner? ^^

jordan1060
Scratcher
500+ posts

torotv wrote:

BUMP
Why did you try to advertise in our shop, you know that you can just ask
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): VideoGamerCanInvent
Average time on scratch each day: No set time, but I'm active
Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/257115/?page=131#post-2777163
How long it took you to create each example: Idk
Time on scratch: 2 yrs 4.5 mo
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Y
Be sure to follow the thread! Ok

woah, haven't been on here in a while
torotv
Scratcher
100+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): VideoGamerCanInvent
Average time on scratch each day: No set time, but I'm active
Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/257115/?page=131#post-2777163
How long it took you to create each example: Idk
Time on scratch: 2 yrs 4.5 mo
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Y
Be sure to follow the thread! Ok
Hired As co-owner!

jordan1060
Scratcher
500+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Hi there! I see you used The Come n' Leave Fast's Order Forms!! It's okay, but please credit our shop if you want to use them. Thanks!!
I also noticed he used my examples and my hiring form. Please do not use the examples, and please give credit for the hiring form. Thank you!
He also advertised in our shop
torotv
Scratcher
100+ posts

jordan1060 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

Hi there! I see you used The Come n' Leave Fast's Order Forms!! It's okay, but please credit our shop if you want to use them. Thanks!!
I also noticed he used my examples and my hiring form. Please do not use the examples, and please give credit for the hiring form. Thank you!
He also advertised in our shop
No i din;t!

ZebraProductions
Scratcher
1 post

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): Zebraproudctions
Average time on scratch each day: 9000000
Examples of work: Lazy!
How long it took you to create each example: Lazy!
Time on scratch: 1 month!
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? yes!
Be sure to follow the thread!
torotv
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZebraProductions wrote:

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): Zebraproudctions
Average time on scratch each day: 9000000
Examples of work: Lazy!
How long it took you to create each example: Lazy!
Time on scratch: 1 month!
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? yes!
You're Hired As Manger. Don't be Lazy!

swjackson8
Scratcher
82 posts

@torotv has gone on holiday. He will return next week. In his absence, the Request Shop is being looked after by @VideoGamerCanInvent and me, @swjackson8. You can still make requests while he is away, but they will be taken by @VideoGamerCanInvent @swjackson8 or another member of the team and not by @torotv.

Last edited by swjackson8 (Aug. 15, 2017 12:33:07)

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

swjackson8 wrote:

-Arachnid- wrote:

Username:-Arachnid-
Art, Pixel, Banner, or Logo: Pixel Art
Description of Piece: A pixel four leaf clover. Green.
Being Used In Logo
When Needed: Within Ten Days
@torotv has gone on holiday. He will return next week. He may not be able to complete your request until he gets back! Sorry!
This was already completed at my shop

woah, haven't been on here in a while
torotv
Scratcher
100+ posts

swjackson8 wrote:

@torotv has gone on holiday. He will return next week. You can still make requests while he is away, but he will not respond to your request until he gets back!
Anyone Like codingpuppy, you or Videogamecanvlet can take requets. You're allowed too!

pearlcove
Scratcher
83 posts

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): @pearlcove // Please call me cove.
Average time on scratch each day: not listed, as i dont know when i do.
Examples of work: No examples yet, hoping to bring out some soon.
How long it took you to create each example: It takes me a logo on avrage 10-30 mins, coding 1 hr, and branding 40 mins.
Time on scratch: I sadly dont know yet.
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Yes,
swjackson8
Scratcher
82 posts

pearlcove wrote:

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): @pearlcove // Please call me cove.
Average time on scratch each day: not listed, as i dont know when i do.
Examples of work: No examples yet, hoping to bring out some soon.
How long it took you to create each example: It takes me a logo on avrage 10-30 mins, coding 1 hr, and branding 40 mins.
Time on scratch: I sadly dont know yet.
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Yes,
You are hired!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Torotv Request Shop | Your Orders Quick ANd Fast Under The spped of light| NOW HIRING| [RSS Feed]