Discuss Scratch

FateSealer
Scratcher
100+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi Everyone,

I started learning Scratch. These are my first three steps:
Your text to link here…

Please, let me know what you think about them.

Best regards,
FateSealer

Last edited by FateSealer (Nov. 2, 2018 03:36:45)

FateSealer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Somehow, I could not place the link in my previous post. It is here:
My projects
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PKGki5PJbQOzXP545V97nKo4NdqEYTaJ

Last edited by FateSealer (Nov. 2, 2018 03:40:03)

blue_claw7
New to Scratch
1 post

Hello everyone!
I'm new to Scratch and to coding itself. And I'm taking online CS50 HarvardX on edX. Wishing you the best on your journey!
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

cutie_cat1 wrote:

Hi! I joined a few days ago, because I like to learn about computer programming!
Cool!
If u need any help, just ask me on my profile,
Thanks!
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to the Scratch community!
While it does sound pretty cool, please don't advertise here.

yourdesigner wrote:

Hey new scratchers! I make great and professional logos/profile pictures for FREE! Check out my profile and comment if you would like one! https://scratch.mit.edu/users/yourdesigner/

vukanLOLx wrote:

Hello guys Im start with Scratch,i make 5 games,but 5 GAMES=0 Views and i wanted to publish my profile on the sky xD. Please visit my profile
Great to hear you're enjoying Scratch, but please don't advertise yourself here. Thanks.
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

blue_claw7 wrote:

Hello everyone!
I'm new to Scratch and to coding itself. And I'm taking online CS50 HarvardX on edX. Wishing you the best on your journey!
Welcome to the Scratch community blue_claw7!
I hope you enjoy your time here
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

FateSealer wrote:

Somehow, I could not place the link in my previous post. It is here:
My projects
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PKGki5PJbQOzXP545V97nKo4NdqEYTaJ
Hey those are pretty good actually. Nice job and Keep Scratching!
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey New Scratchers!
Welcome and enjoy your time here guys

Edit: omg 82 pages whoa

Last edited by kittenslikefood (Nov. 3, 2018 09:01:32)

BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

westfall64 wrote:

i look up my project and it doesn't show up and it has 100 views so it has enough to show up so why wont it.

This is most likely because the search bar hasn't been really working on Scratch.

LlamaGodLuke
Scratcher
100+ posts

Um… Hello, this is my first project, may I get feedback?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/259373231/

If you ask Rick Astley for a DVD of the movie Up, he won’t give it to you because he’s never gonna give you Up. However, by not giving you Up like you asked for it, he’s letting you down. This is known as the Astley paradox.
reichenwald
New to Scratch
1 post

Hello there

On this account I'll post concept programs and physic engines. At the moment my most advanced project is an concept OS.
You can checck it out here: Concept OS

Greatings
reichenwald
Extroxination
Scratcher
1 post

Hello, I guess im.. kinda new? (joined 11 days ago)

I'll probably be making RPG type games and stuff like that, this is currently my best (and first) one: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/258878033/

feedback would be appreciated.
donutsplease909
Scratcher
23 posts

I'm not a new scratcher, nor do i need help with my projects wait i do. Never mind. i made an account, @4scratchers, and i forgot the password and want to delete it. Please delete it, Scratch Team!
Tensinox
New to Scratch
1 post

Hello everyone! My name is Helen, broke up recently with my boyfriend, now moved to a rented apartment in France https://tranio.com/rent/france/ and decided to find a new hobby! Found this website and trying to create smth fantastic! Hope soon will post my result here.

Last edited by Tensinox (Nov. 5, 2018 17:26:06)

GDScratch1
Scratcher
100+ posts

donutsplease909 wrote:

I'm not a new scratcher, nor do i need help with my projects wait i do. Never mind. i made an account, @4scratchers, and i forgot the password and want to delete it. Please delete it, Scratch Team!
you can't get help via the forums. infact, since you lost the password you can't delete it outside of the account that you lost. so…there you go.
t'was finally hit with the 60 second limit

it's all good, pals || それはすべての良い、仲間です
Mrjpeg
Scratcher
76 posts

Hey everyone I didnt introduce myself but im late to welcome myself as my name is MrJpeg but I like to be called MrJpeg_Arena-Edition. I found scratch in grade 5 at my school because our computers has scratch offline editior and then when we saw the online page then I decided to create a account at first my email was my school email but I didnt know that I can change email so I did to my iCloud account and here I am at over 50 followers when I made this poast.

My first logo was a troll guy in a suit and modified a couple of times with text my next gen was a paint 3d art but not the curenet one because it lasted about 1 day then my new one is this one but its background was light gray, after a couple of months I updated the logo in the scratch editior for a complete back dark mode background.

Im right now trying to enchance the current logo I have bacause the quality was low.

Thing I like with scratch 3.0
-mobile support even though it was on a flash app for mobile it will no longer use it
-pan left right (for 3D sound)
Things I dont like with 3.0 and how to fix it
- the stage it on the right side (scratch 1.0 and 1.4 stage was on right). Fix would be to chose where that stage can be chosen by the user
-It feels like scratch is for kids and not grownups fix can be a texture feture for textures like all the previous scratch textures and a dark mode for the site.
-It uses HTML5 but flash is obsolete when its 2020 but people want to keep scratch 2.0. Someone said that its not ganna happen that scratch 2.0 will stay but the fix coul be that MIT could make scratch 1.4 with all the new fetures for 3.0 in a scratch 2.0 like textures and use HTML5
Thats it

Last edited by Mrjpeg (Nov. 6, 2018 19:06:17)

Thanks
MElite

BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

donutsplease909 wrote:

You could use Contact US to ask ST to delete your account. First, why don't you try recovering your password with the “forgot password” option?

RhetoricalPI
Scratcher
12 posts

Hi yall! I'm RhetoricalPI. I'm not new to programming, I'm studying computer science right now in school. I found this website by chance one day and decided to check it out. Although I'm a new scratcher, I've already figured things out. If you go to my profile you can see the proof lol. Anyway, if any new scratchers have some questions about coding, I can help! Just comment below.
Have a good day!

Last edited by RhetoricalPI (Nov. 9, 2018 00:17:36)

when green flag clicked
forever
stay awesome
end
PiggyGrunter
Scratcher
4 posts

Time to upgrade my Minecraft to premium https://freeminecraftgiftcode.net
(sorry ignore me)

Last edited by PiggyGrunter (Nov. 9, 2018 05:47:46)

kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

BY147258369 wrote:

westfall64 wrote:

i look up my project and it doesn't show up and it has 100 views so it has enough to show up so why wont it.

This is most likely because the search bar hasn't been really working on Scratch.
Maybe its nfe