♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Percivallen wrote:

Hi everyone, I am new to Scratch and it would be great to get to know you all
Hello. Welcome to scratch!
AllThingsHumour
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi please look at my games i put a lot of effort into them and it takes about 5 hours thank you
gymnasticsislit
Scratcher
12 posts

Hi. I am relatively new (I've had other accounts that I moved on from, but I didn't take them seriously.) and I am obsessed with gymnastics and other random things. I have a studio that I post all of my games and projects related to my original character, Bob the Bowl of Cheese Puffs, and I would love for people to check it out! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4683121/

Cat lover/Gymnastics lover/Level 5/6 gymnast/5th grader who loves working on Scratch projects!
_elmo
New to Scratch
1 post

Hi i'm elmo… and… and i live in the bahamas becuase donald trump fired me and… and people keep being mean to elmo and making mean project about elmo and elmo did not know he was being recorderded!! elmo is sad!
GDScratch1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jimmey012 wrote:

Hi! I just joined recently
Welcome to Scratch!

RBDancer3 wrote:

HI IM NEW F4F ANYONE
Yeah, you don't really look new to me.

it's all good, pals || それはすべての良い、仲間です
asqwde
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Percivallen wrote:

Hi everyone, I am new to Scratch and it would be great to get to know you all
Welcome to scratch!
sophied19b
Scratcher
31 posts

Really cool stuff u guys!;)

-Scarlet
asqwde
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gymnasticsislit wrote:

Hi. I am relatively new (I've had other accounts that I moved on from, but I didn't take them seriously.) and I am obsessed with gymnastics and other random things. I have a studio that I post all of my games and projects related to my original character, Bob the Bowl of Cheese Puffs, and I would love for people to check it out! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4683121/
Hello. Welcome!
sophied19b
Scratcher
31 posts

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

-Scarlet
sophied19b
Scratcher
31 posts

turn cw () degrees
when green flag clicked
say [HIII]

-Scarlet
sophied19b
Scratcher
31 posts

Please check out!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/190070628/

HI

-Scarlet
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sophied19b wrote:

Please check out!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/190070628/

HI
Hey, this forum is for New Scratchers. You can advertise in Show and Tell

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

hi
RBDancer3
Scratcher
7 posts

HELLO
TheRabster1428
Scratcher
3 posts

Hi, I'm a kinda new Scratcher (I made this account a long time ago and stopped using it for a few months, though my status still is). I first joined because of my best friend who convinced me to try it out. Eventually I started loving this and working with my friend until my friend transferred schools and we were not able to work together, I was upset and wasn't able to work on the projects since they were on his account and stopped working on Scratch. Recently my computers class worked on Scratch and I logged in, I had fun and realized I could work on Scratch by myself too and worked on a long-dormant project, I showed my teacher and he said it was beyond university and college level, so I felt motivated and started working on lots of projects again and here I am.
theDERPYgurl
Scratcher
9 posts

TheRabster1428 wrote:

Hi, I'm a kinda new Scratcher (I made this account a long time ago and stopped using it for a few months, though my status still is). I first joined because of my best friend who convinced me to try it out. Eventually I started loving this and working with my friend until my friend transferred schools and we were not able to work together, I was upset and wasn't able to work on the projects since they were on his account and stopped working on Scratch. Recently my computers class worked on Scratch and I logged in, I had fun and realized I could work on Scratch by myself too and worked on a long-dormant project, I showed my teacher and he said it was beyond university and college level, so I felt motivated and started working on lots of projects again and here I am.
—————————————————————————————
Nice to meet you!

wait until <your time comes>
say [My time is NOW!]

Last edited by theDERPYgurl (Jan. 28, 2018 06:38:40)

pec_taureau
Scratcher
1 post

Hi !

I am a 30 years old french person, I have been offered the book “Apprends à coder avec Star Wars” that learns how to make games with Scratch. I am really enjoying it and I would like to thank everybody that is part of this initiative for creating and sharing such an amazing tool.

See you !
GDScratch1
Scratcher
100+ posts

pec_taureau wrote:

Hi !

I am a 30 years old french person, I have been offered the book “Apprends à coder avec Star Wars” that learns how to make games with Scratch. I am really enjoying it and I would like to thank everybody that is part of this initiative for creating and sharing such an amazing tool.

See you !
Welcome to Scratch!

it's all good, pals || それはすべての良い、仲間です
_SaphireDragon_
Scratcher
3 posts

Hi, I'm new and I was wondering how to make things fade out as you change the background.
CoolGamesNet
Scratcher
24 posts

Hi,
I am new here but an old guy.
I started in 1970's with home computers like Amiga and Tandy.
In the 1980's I migrated to Apple for a while and in the 1990's graduated to Linux.
Now in 2018 I am back to Kindergarten status as we open a home daycare for infants and preschoolers.
I also joined a Makerspace in Nashua New Hampshire - Make It Labs.
They have a lot of fun stuff and so I decided to explore the possibilities.
I also have children that are now married and buying homes and having their own children

I adopted my own endearment for my grandfather “Hubba” and am starting a home hacker space “Hubba's Club House”

It will be STEAM powered !
Science
Technology
Engineering
Art
Mathematics

Also have a VALVE STEAM VR flavor to it as the games may develop into fun ways of learning.
Currently also working to add Music and Midi to curriculum with real world hardware and Scratch.

See you all around and hope we can help each other.

Lee T. Davy - Hubba's Club House and Cool Games Network

Last edited by CoolGamesNet (Jan. 31, 2018 14:05:05)

New to ScratchX first in January 2018 and now in April 2018 watching for Scratch 3.0 offline editor release.
Want to do MIDI music on Roland Go Keys 61k currently in ScratchX.