Hi people I just wanted to say that I'm new to Scratch

Just another meme lord
wHEresMYm0n3yd4d
Scratcher
100+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

PopStarYoda wrote:

wHEresMYm0n3yd4d wrote:

So I've been planning to change my account name to “K0D3R_” but I do not want to lose my account. (If you don't know, this account is actually a school account.) I kinda want a “You can now change your username!” update.

That's a rejected suggestion. You can remix your projects onto your new account, though.
Why is it though? Also I do not want to wait for 2 weeks to get the Scratcher rank.

Last edited by wHEresMYm0n3yd4d (May 14, 2019 21:39:31)

from kfc import chicken
Star-L_i_g_h_t
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi! I’m new to scratch can somebody check out my newest animation? I don’t know if it’s good for a beginner but I really hope it is since it took me a while to do the animation. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/309638880/
Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

Star-L_i_g_h_t wrote:

Hi! I’m new to scratch can somebody check out my newest animation? I don’t know if it’s good for a beginner but I really hope it is since it took me a while to do the animation. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/309638880/
Okay, sure!

I am a bookworm, introvert, I love to code, I love Harry Potter, I love Rick Riordan, and tons of other great books that I can't list here
So basically, I'm a cool book guy

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

when green flag clicked
say [HELLO ALL NEW SCRATCHERS!!! I JUST BECAME A SCRATCHER NOT THAT LONG AGO AND I KNOW HOW IT FEELS!!!] for (99999999999999999999999999) secs

I am a bookworm, introvert, I love to code, I love Harry Potter, I love Rick Riordan, and tons of other great books that I can't list here

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gacha_Neko_42 wrote:

Hello! I'm new to Scratch here. I decided to try it out because my roommate told me to, so here I am! :-)
Welcome to scratch! I hope you like it so far!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-_-_-_-__-_-_-_- wrote:

Welcome to scratch!

Star-L_i_g_h_t wrote:

I'll go make sure to check it out, animations are so hard, I once tried to make one but I gave-up with-in 15 minutes

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
wHEresMYm0n3yd4d
Scratcher
100+ posts

MEET TEH SCOOT: TEM FARTRESS 2

from kfc import chicken
deleted-account2001
New to Scratch
1 post

hello! im (not) new here but i got one question y is my pervious accounts getting deleted
wHEresMYm0n3yd4d
Scratcher
100+ posts

deleted-account2001 wrote:

hello! im (not) new here but i got one question y is my pervious accounts getting deleted
I do not know.

from kfc import chicken
wHEresMYm0n3yd4d
Scratcher
100+ posts

Gacha_Neko_42 wrote:

Hello! I'm new to Scratch here. I decided to try it out because my roommate told me to, so here I am! :-)
こんにちは!私はここScratchが初めてです。私のルームメートが私に言ったので、私はそれを試してみることにしました、だからここにいるよ! :-)
Welcome to Scratch! Do you like their ‘JavaScript Blocks’? Have fun in Scratch!

from kfc import chicken
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gacha_Neko_42 wrote:

こんにちは!私はここScratchが初めてです。私のルームメートが私に言ったので、私はそれを試してみることにしました、だからここにいるよ! :-)

-_-_-_-__-_-_-_- wrote:

Hello! Welcome to Scratch!

Star-L_i_g_h_t wrote:

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community! A great place to showcase your projects is the Show and Tell forums. It's a great place for people to see it!

wHEresMYm0n3yd4d wrote:

PopStarYoda wrote:

wHEresMYm0n3yd4d wrote:

So I've been planning to change my account name to “K0D3R_” but I do not want to lose my account. (If you don't know, this account is actually a school account.) I kinda want a “You can now change your username!” update.

That's a rejected suggestion. You can remix your projects onto your new account, though.
Why is it though? Also I do not want to wait for 2 weeks to get the Scratcher rank.

I think it has something to do with keeping records. I'm not exactly sure.

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
TG_fan_28
Scratcher
19 posts

hello

Generation 380: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Turtle_Girl-
Scratcher
1 post

when green flag clicked
say [hi] for (2) secs
say [I'm Turtle_Girl-] for (2) secs
ask [What's your name?] and wait
wHEresMYm0n3yd4d
Scratcher
100+ posts

scoot

from kfc import chicken
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wHEresMYm0n3yd4d wrote:

PopStarYoda wrote:

wHEresMYm0n3yd4d wrote:

I think that's because after 2 weeks you start to get to be more familiar with the website and it's rules.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Turtle_Girl- wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [hi] for (2) secs
say [I'm Turtle_Girl-] for (2) secs
ask [What's your name?] and wait
when green flag clicked
if <Turtle_Girl- Asks Name::sensing> then
say [Hello, welcome to Scratch! My name is ajsya]
end

Hi, I'm ajsya!

I_luv_YT
Scratcher
1 post

hello
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I_luv_YT wrote:

hello
Hello!

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello all new scratchers!
If you want me to try out any of your projects, I will do so gladly!