Discuss Scratch

Owlwhisker
Scratcher
74 posts

[Private Discussion] Your warrior cat clans!

Get clan members to join your clan here!
Gamertale
Scratcher
34 posts

Oh, cool! You did make it!
sylveonsweetie987
Scratcher
56 posts

Cool!

Hoi! I'm Sylveon, an aspiring artist. Glad to see you!
There's a button on my profile that's blue. I'm not a fan of blue though, maybe you can turn it gray?
Psst- I'm weird sometimes. Just don't mind me.

Bye!
DanaMC
Scratcher
31 posts

Well, I for one think my cat, blossom is probably not joining a clan. I can make another cat though. Her personality just is not suited for a clan- Sassy rude, Independant and kinda Arrogant too. Not the best traits for a clan cat.
Gamertale
Scratcher
34 posts

DanaMC wrote:

Well, I for one think my cat, blossom is probably not joining a clan. I can make another cat though. Her personality just is not suited for a clan- Sassy rude, Independant and kinda Arrogant too. Not the best traits for a clan cat.
Look at Jayfeather, he has those personality traits.
sylveonsweetie987
Scratcher
56 posts

Gamertale wrote:

DanaMC wrote:

Look at Jayfeather, he has those personality traits.
Totally.

There's a button on my profile that's blue. I'm not a fan of blue though, maybe you can turn it gray?

Bye!
amberfira
Scratcher
12 posts

Hello Dove, my oc, is looking for cats for her clan. Its either going to be called Doveclan, Doeclan, or Breezeclan.
KDWolf
Scratcher
100+ posts

DanaMC wrote:

Sounds like a bloodclan cat XD Maybe she could start(if you want to) this universes Bloodclan?(I'd love to help ;3)

ARRROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Owlwhisker
Scratcher
74 posts

But Bloodclan lives in the city with collars… Twolegs don't exist in this
DanaMC
Scratcher
31 posts

BLOSSOM IS NOT A BLOODCLAN CAT XD and also… Jayfeather had a prophecy tying him to the clans. he couldn't leave even if he ever thought about it. He's… He probably wouldn't leave the clan unless Lionblaze also left. And I do not see that happening any time soon. (ps: I have only just finished the 4th series. I have not started the 5th. If jayfeather DOES choose to leave, I don't know yet.)
skyfirescorpio
Scratcher
10 posts

Hi! I have a OC, Wolf, and she wants a Clan but she doesn't have to have one, but no matter what she wants a territory thats a foresty mountain. It can be WolfClan, RavenClan, or DarkClan…. Or other names… feel free to suggest other names!
sylveonsweetie987
Scratcher
56 posts

Wolfclan would make the most sense…

Bye!
DanaMC
Scratcher
31 posts

Hmm… what's Wolf's personality like?
skyfirescorpio
Scratcher
10 posts

I have a hard time describing my characters… Well, she's friendly, but she doesn't just let others do stuff like demand for some of her territory unless she thinks there's a good reason, and she's not afraid to speak up about something, she's good at lying but doesn't like it a whole lot, but she will lie if she needs to, she will protect the ones she trusts as well as she can, even if she might need to give up her life. Before she decides wether to trust a stranger, she thinks about the good and bad reasons to trust a stranger. Wow. That was surprisingly easy.
DanaMC
Scratcher
31 posts

Yeah! that sounds cool… (examining cat…) Hmm. Depends on what happens in the rp. If our characters meet, I shall be honoured to have Blossom join such a leader. Blossom… Just beware of her personality.
amberfira
Scratcher
12 posts

Would someone like to join my clan which is Doeclan
Megan2251
Scratcher
2 posts

amberfira wrote:

Sure! I'll join!
skyfirescorpio
Scratcher
10 posts

DanaMC wrote:

Yeah! that sounds cool… (examining cat…) Hmm. Depends on what happens in the rp. If our characters meet, I shall be honoured to have Blossom join such a leader. Blossom… Just beware of her personality.
Hmmmmmm…… DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
skyfirescorpio
Scratcher
10 posts

amberfira wrote:

I'll get another character and I want her to join!
DanaMC
Scratcher
31 posts

Yeah, I'll make a new cat for Doeclan.