Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » SLOW ORDERS -MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop - We do art, coding help, websites and more! [RSS Feed]
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SLOW ORDERS -MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop - We do art, coding help, websites and more!

Coder_Annika wrote:

Username: @Coder_Annika
Favorite Color: Pink and blue
What you can do: Banners and Logos
Examples of work: See my shop. My logo and banner as well. Link to my shop is in my sig.
Will you stay very active? Yes
If you take an order and cannot finish it will you tell us so that we can put it open for taking? Yes
Will you take orders and fulfill them quickly: Yes
Will this shop be your top priority in the Scratch shops you work for? If there are a lot of orders, yes. My shop is usually my top priority, but we have gotten only a few orders. The Scratch Request Shop also hasn't gotten many orders in my department.
Other shops you work for: Mine. The Scratch Request Shop
Other:
You are accepted.
Welcome to MasterOfTheTiger's Shop.

Here are some good tools for making great banners and logos:
Canva
Google Drawings

GIMP is also great software for all-purpose photo-editing.

Have a great day!

-MOTT

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SLOW ORDERS -MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop - We do art, coding help, websites and more!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Username: @Coder_Annika
Favorite Color: Pink and blue
What you can do: Banners and Logos
Examples of work: See my shop. My logo and banner as well. Link to my shop is in my sig.
Will you stay very active? Yes
If you take an order and cannot finish it will you tell us so that we can put it open for taking? Yes
Will you take orders and fulfill them quickly: Yes
Will this shop be your top priority in the Scratch shops you work for? If there are a lot of orders, yes. My shop is usually my top priority, but we have gotten only a few orders. The Scratch Request Shop also hasn't gotten many orders in my department.
Other shops you work for: Mine. The Scratch Request Shop
Other:
You are accepted.
Welcome to MasterOfTheTiger's Shop.

Here are some good tools for making great banners and logos:
Canva
Google Drawings

GIMP is also great software for all-purpose photo-editing.

Have a great day!

-MOTT
Thank you!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bug Fixes
Username: Muellly
Project that has bug: This engine project
What it was supposed to do: It's suppost to be a scrolling engine. Please read this thread for full details.
What it does instead: It is stated in the thread I linked to.
Other: It is a rather complex code. I have asked in the help with scripts forums for days, and only collision got fixed. It would mean a lot to me if you could fix it.

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

muellly wrote:

Bug Fixes
What it was supposed to do: It's suppost to be a scrolling engine. Please read this thread for full details.
Other: It is a rather complex code. I have asked in the help with scripts forums for days, and only collision got fixed. It would mean a lot to me if you could fix it.
Got it. I am on it.

muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

muellly wrote:

Bug Fixes
Got it. I am on it.
I'm just wondering when do you think you will be able to complete this?

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

muellly wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

muellly wrote:

Bug Fixes
Got it. I am on it.
I'm just wondering when do you think you will be able to complete this?
I don't know if I can. You are probably more fit to do this than me. I am just about clueless when it comes to scrolling engines.

ilovehamsters
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nvm

Last edited by ilovehamsters (Nov. 13, 2017 23:32:09)

the road may have thorns,, вυт уσυ'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ fιи∂ α ωαу тняσυgн. ѕтαу ѕтяσиg!!!

Quote by RosyStar

•–• Are you satisfied with your care? ~Baymax

LOOK AT DA FACE OF EVIL: •_•
RosyStar
Scratcher
10 posts

Banner/Thumbnail/ Logo
Username: RosyStar
Type: (Banner/Thumbnail/Logo) Logo
Text:
Background: Any that fits
Size: Dunno
Font:
Other: Well, i want a girl head shot. She has light brown hair going blonde at the ends. Her top is red. Blue eyes

12 Hours or less guarantee!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RosyStar wrote:

Banner/Thumbnail/ Logo
Text:
Font:
Other: Well, i want a girl head shot. She has light brown hair going blonde at the ends. Her top is red. Blue eyes

This is beyond my ability. I will ask my other employee.

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RosyStar wrote:

Banner/Thumbnail/ Logo
Text:
Font:

Here you go!

http://u.cubeupload.com/Coder_Annika/ScratchLogo6.jpg

fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner/Thumbnail/Logo
Username:Fphiladelphia
Type: (Banner/Thumbnail/Logo) logo
Text: fphialdelphia
Background: black and blue design
Size: whatever is easiest
Font: any
Other:
Notify me on my profile when you are done

Last edited by fphiladelphia (Nov. 15, 2017 00:46:43)

I'm back…..yay!
not really tho
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fphiladelphia wrote:

Banner/Thumbnail/Logo
Other:
Here you go!

http://u.cubeupload.com/Coder_Annika/ScratchLogo7.jpg

fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

Banner/Thumbnail/Logo
Other:
Here you go!

http://u.cubeupload.com/Coder_Annika/ScratchLogo7.jpg
Wow…….

Last edited by fphiladelphia (Nov. 15, 2017 01:48:33)

I'm back…..yay!
not really tho
RosyStar
Scratcher
10 posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

RosyStar wrote:

Banner/Thumbnail/ Logo
Text:
Font:

Here you go!

http://u.cubeupload.com/Coder_Annika/ScratchLogo6.jpg
Thx
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you add a customer reviews section?
I mean one hour, and great quality…..

I'm back…..yay!
not really tho
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fphiladelphia wrote:

Here is a form:

Username:
What you ordered:
Speed (x/10):
Quality (x/10):
Text review:

fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

Here is a form:

Username: Fphiladelphia
What you ordered: logo
Speed (x/10): 9/10
Quality (x/10): 9/10
Text review:great shop. Quality, and quick

I'm back…..yay!
not really tho
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » SLOW ORDERS -MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop - We do art, coding help, websites and more! [RSS Feed]