Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️ [RSS Feed]
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️

btw congrats FollowCherryBlossom!
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️

i still wonder if im ready to join tho….
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

can I join? (please?)
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

actually purplejane,i am doing the same thing . just waiting and asking questions about this shop.you see… u have to go to the first page of this disscussion and fill in the forms there.since u have been on scratch for 8 months,they may hire u sooner.i have been here for only 3 weeks and 3 days so the owner says “ok ur new so u can join a little later and ill notify u.” when u join u will recieve orders from the main members of the shop and u will have to make an art project of whatever type the order says and when ur finished, u send it to the owner or good worker to send to the customer.Or the worker can send it to the owner so he or she can send it to customer. got it?
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

okay thanks anyway! and yes I got it!
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

if u look at my profile its says that ive been here for 3 weeks and 3 days.ive actually been here for 15 days cuz i had a break.
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

okay! I get it!
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

good! seems like we will be friends soon!
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

what do you mean soon? I thought we were friends (right?)
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

wait wut? ok we r friends
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

okay!
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

so, if ur not online by the time the shop owner is on, ill go ask her about ur question.make sure to keep up with the discussion daily cuz when ur hired and ur not fairly active,they will rank u as a lower rank unless its excused.
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

okay I got it so if I get joined, I have to comment al lot ?
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

not really..u can if u want to tho.just try to keep up with whats going on here on the disscussion. its very important for our job
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

okay!
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

OH! its almost the owners birthday on july 18! go check her out! go check my profile and look for the username zoyahmmad.
purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

okay!
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

and also the owner has a drawing contest and will announce winner in july so now would be a good time to compete! im in so im already done but please dont copy me! if u wanna join go on zoyhammads profile and ask her about joining but first,u need to see her competiton entry.click on view all projects and search for drawing competion if u wanna compete!
cra-cra4music
Scratcher
29 posts

hi i wanna create stuff for @zoyhammad
Username:cra-cra4music
time: i've been on scratch for three weeks, one day
good at:logos
time done in: about hr
other: i may be new but i have made a few projects each three being done in an hour or less
also if you consider hiring me… plz tell me what i am suppose to do
and is this a paying job(probably not)

Last edited by cra-cra4music (June 14, 2017 23:44:02)

purplejane
Scratcher
19 posts

that's okay, I appreciate the offer but I'm not THAT good with drawing so……. I'll pass
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️ [RSS Feed]