Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️ [RSS Feed]
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️

Internet_Scratch wrote:

cherryblossom, where is zoyahammad? i have a question to him or her . if u dunno where zoyahammad is, i want to ask him if im ready or not for art business by looking at my interactive device project. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165588870/ . i told zoyahammad to see my projects to see my coding and art skills
Oh, I have been looking for him too

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️

Internet_Scratch wrote:

cherryblossom, where is zoyahammad? i have a question to him or her . if u dunno where zoyahammad is, i want to ask him if im ready or not for art business by looking at my interactive device project. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165588870/ . i told zoyahammad to see my projects to see my coding and art skills
I am here! I could not open scratch for the past few days since there was no net.
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Internet_Scratch wrote:

Oh, I have been looking for him too
I am not him Its her
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm gonna be kind of inactive on most shops in the Summer, i'll only be on for about 3/6 weeks because I am going away with only a tablet. I won't be doing much so could you put me as excused absence?
Why not?
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

zoyahammad wrote:

I'm gonna be kind of inactive on most shops in the Summer, i'll only be on for about 3/6 weeks because I am going away with only a tablet. I won't be doing much so could you put me as excused absence?
Why not?
I'm going away

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

zoyahammad wrote:

Why not?
I'm going away
Ok I meant I am putting you in leave
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: -AwesomeAdvanced-
Time Spent on Scratch : 4+ years I think.
What are you good in etc. (thumbnails, banners, logos) All
How much time does it take you to complete an order : A few minutes
Other :

zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

Username: -AwesomeAdvanced-
Time Spent on Scratch : 4+ years I think.
What are you good in etc. (thumbnails, banners, logos) All
How much time does it take you to complete an order : A few minutes
Other :
Hired, You have to follow the forums of our shop
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Its my birthday on 18th July and who ever makes me a card and leaves the link on my profile gets a shout out on my profile for the whole July
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

Follow cherryblossom u can still do scratch on mobile but not projects.im on mobile now.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Internet_Scratch wrote:

Follow cherryblossom u can still do scratch on mobile but not projects.im on mobile now.
I am going on a camp without electronics in a few weeks and when I'm away I will have a tablet but I won't be able to do much except messages

Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

Oh.
Destroyer1727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do you do code(to make projects I'm not talking about bbcode)?

Old Signature wrote:

I am the proud owner of Destroyer's Script Shop
Please check out my account, Destroyer1727 and look at all my super fun games!
I love to help new scratchers so also check out my studio and project that are meant for just that!
I am also part of the VIS Collaboration! Please join it.
I am the owner of Coaches of Code with LilyPuplover.
I am the 18775968th user on scratch.
I used to work at Scratch Request Shop!

Destroyer1727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Destroyer1727 wrote:

nevermind

Old Signature wrote:

I am the proud owner of Destroyer's Script Shop
Please check out my account, Destroyer1727 and look at all my super fun games!
I love to help new scratchers so also check out my studio and project that are meant for just that!
I am also part of the VIS Collaboration! Please join it.
I am the owner of Coaches of Code with LilyPuplover.
I am the 18775968th user on scratch.
I used to work at Scratch Request Shop!

zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Destroyer1727 wrote:

Destroyer1727 wrote:

nevermind
Yes, we can, well I did not add it in the list above.
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Does someone know how we can organize our shop I mean the front page
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

it seems organized to me or it could be that i can be messy sometimes.lol
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

i made a project for practice when i am hired.go to https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166066973/
zoyahammad
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom I award you a certificate for being a great and hardworking staff member!! Congrats! I am sorry about the red line under your username.
Internet_Scratch
Scratcher
99 posts

wow….i never knew that there were certificates here! y didnt anyone tell me?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️⭐️SCRATCHY'S ART SHOP ! NOW HIRING!!!! GET LOGOS BANNERS, Thumbnails and more!⭐️⭐️ [RSS Feed]