Discuss Scratch

keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

Guys, I just saw the forum post on picopaper's Elementus game. It looks like he has specific jobs for the people involved. For example, some people do the programming, while some others do the art, and the rest work on the story. Maybe we should try that approach on Bit OS 2.0 and maybe even Short Circuit.

Thebitcompany2
New to Scratch
6 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

Guys, I just saw the forum post on picopaper's Elementus game. It looks like he has specific jobs for the people involved. For example, some people do the programming, while some others do the art, and the rest work on the story. Maybe we should try that approach on Bit OS 2.0 and maybe even Short Circuit.
I have my reasons not to do it.
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

Thebitcompany2 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

By the way this is the official bit company account and adding on to what i said above, I do this because it lets everyone to work to their full extent. If they're not good in an area they can always ask for help from other members.
keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

Thebitcompany2 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

By the way this is the official bit company account and adding on to what i said above, I do this because it lets everyone to work to their full extent. If they're not good in an area they can always ask for help from other members.
Oh, true.

ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

Thebitcompany2 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

Oh, true.
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

I'm making a temporary weebly website.
keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

Can I help? After all, GT Research trained me.

keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

And also, do you think we should add this as the Bit Company's profile picture?

ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

And also, do you think we should add this as the Bit Company's profile picture?

Yes.
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

Sure, make an actual weekly account and I'll give you editing permissions.
picopaper
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

Ha ha, glad you noticed!

if <(platypus) = [platypus]> then
set [platypus v] to [platypus]

Pigs with Jetpacks! (a game of porcine combat)

What is with all these kumquat sig– *gulp*
keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I have one, actually.

Last edited by keertikbacon (Feb. 14, 2014 23:45:19)

ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I do, actually.
The gt research one isn't a weebly account….. by the way, you'll need to use a new email account because you can't register 2 weebly accounts with one email address. Let me know the email that you used to create the account so I can give you edit permissions.
keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

picopaper wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

Ha ha, glad you noticed!
Its hard to ignore when you follow me and everything.

Last edited by keertikbacon (Feb. 14, 2014 23:53:18)

keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I do, actually.
The gt research one isn't a weebly account….. by the way, you'll need to use a new email account because you can't register 2 weebly accounts with one email address. Let me know the email that you used to create the account so I can give you edit permissions.
Really, I do have another account! It's email address is keertikbacon@yahoo.com.

ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I do, actually.
Really, I do have another account! It's email address is keertikbacon@yahoo.com.
oh ok
ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I do, actually.
sent the invitation.
keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I do, actually.
oh ok
Don't underestimate me mister!

ftf841
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I do, actually.
oh ok
Don't underestimate me mister!
hmm..
keertikbacon
Scratcher
79 posts

The Bit Company (2.0)

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

keertikbacon wrote:

ftf841 wrote:

I do, actually.
sent the invitation.
I got it! Should I start putting the information in?